It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Scientists Leak Info through Sci-Fi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I've noticed that some NASA scientists have written novels, supposedly science fiction. I understand that a person working for NASA may just be interested in sci-fi, but some works are too coincidental. Take Mars Crossing by Geoffrey Landis, he actually writes about something that NASA later "discovered". A supposed fossil of a crinoid. Here is a Link, it is also posted in another thread somewhere I think.

I've also noticed that in David Brin's novels, he seems to repeatedly state that it is a work of fiction. I have my doubts. Some things just seem to stand out. Like in his Uplift novels, what if some of these beings actually exist? Some of the creatures have even been seen by abductees, supposedly. Or in Earth, many sciences and technologies are discussed thoroughly. A nonfiction by Brin worth looking at is The Transparent Society: Will Technology Force Us to Choose Between Freedom and Privacy?

Maybe these leaks are preparing us for something? Aliens, Technology, NWO? If these novels are leaking info, who is behind leaking it? I'm not 100% dedicated to this theory yet, but some things just seem too coincidental.

new topics

join