It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs, Morgellons, Chemtrails, etc. etc.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Selfless, those pictures sum up EXACTLY what i was trying to describe. A picture really is worth more than words.

The parallel lines, the haze, the light refraction, the waves caused by frequency interaction, you got it all in one picture! The next best thing would be two planes flying in parallel, spraying..which i have on video, although i suspect my rents have taped over it by now..

Awesome pictures. I encourage everyone else to look out for the signs of chemtrails and spread the awareness to others. They are poisoning humanity, and it must stop.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Nice picture you can see the spray lines and I bet within an hour or so there was a white out in the sky as we call it.

The objects are hard to make out but we have good people here that put there feelings aside and look into it and give honest results.

I have no doubt that pilots see this. I was in a plane once coming home from Arizona when we were told we had to move from 39,000 ft. to 43,000 ft. I was looking out the window and there was one weird object/plane? that went by down there were we where leaving a trail.

Another time I was getting out of my car and standing in a friends driveway there watching three planes to close side by side spraying these trails and another plane from the airport cut across and flashed all kind of colored lights at the planes signaling them, of course I didn't have a camera.

I would think that the people flying these planes have been lied to and probably been told that they are helping Earth.

There are sites that have thousands of people in them dealing with chemtrails and these people are observing/reporting locations from all over Earth and most of Earth countries have reported in being affected and they are also getting pictures of orbs/ufo's in and around the trails.

[edit on 16-4-2007 by observe50]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
The objects are hard to make out but we have good people here that put there feelings aside and look into it and give honest results.

Yes but i know for sure that the object is not

1. An airplane.

2. A bird.

Because i saw a photo of like 15 miles behind with the same mountain in the distance and the object smaller of course due to the distance, in the same spot it is on the photo i have shown which means the object in the sky was big and stationary.

A bird could not have been seen from 15 miles away and be that big and a plane could not have stayed perfectly still.

So whatever it was, chances are it was out of the ordinary.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I've asked Jritz to analyze this photo here;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We will know soon enough the opinion of a photo expert.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I have faith in J, are we looking at the one dark object to the above left or the object over to the left and up further or both.

I think I just gave myself a headache, lol.

If pictures from the chemtrails sites can show how orbs and ufo's seem to linger in these areas maybe it will be easier for people to see them and consider further investigation for themselves and this is all I ask.

I'm on the East Coast of the USA all states in the USA have signed in at the chemtrail site I get my e-mails from stating they get sprayed also many countries are signing on saying they get sprayed also just like the USA.

People are carefully collecting specimens and sending them to be tested if people get into reading the results of these test hopefully it will wake them up to observe there skies daily.

Some Doctor's are also taking notice but I believe many stay quite for they have a life to live, it takes money to live and people need there jobs.

Edit to add: The Grey's monitor and record everything.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The big object in the middle of the x pattern chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I thought so but do you also see the dark object up and to the left of that.
Hopefully we can get people to wake up and not only see but understand something is going on that can no longer be denied.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I hope this is not moved from this forum and put in the chemtrail forum for what is shown in the following site has everything.

Orbs/ufo's have been seen and recorded in and around these trails.

I know there are skeptics here and they will right away yell wrong location but it deals with unidentified flying objects also so it should be allowed to stay here also.

I am posting you this because I have tried to tell you there are many things that are connected. Please don't jump to fast insults read and learn what is going on to not only you but your loved ones.

Maybe you will think twice about going out and taking a deep breathe.

imageevent.com...

I thought so but do you also see the dark object up and to the left of that.
Hopefully we can get people to wake up and not only see but understand something is going on that can no longer be denied.

I haven't seen the orb you were speaking of but I can tell you that my area (Eastern Washington) has had massive spray activities the past couple months and I have seen a total of 2 grey/silver orbs/drones, 1 white canister object hovering near and then in a chemtrail and a bright yellow drone (roundish or oblong) that I saw actually deployed from a chemspray plane itself and follow the plane for a bit and then shot off to another area of the sky. It became pretty obvious that these things are there to retrieve data during these operations. Air samples? Pictures? Both? I don't know what they are doing but they are monitoring something to do with chemtrails...that much became obvious after seeing 4 of them on different chemspray days.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Here is a video my friend took close to Sandia Labs (Livermore,California) area on 04/13/07 This clearly shows some patterns getting sprayed.

Video

A couple of stills

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Beautiful pictures and video.

For you all out there on the West Coast I had a link I posted somewhere here on ATS in a chemtrail thread that said about the spraying on the West Coast in 2007.

I took a look for it but didn't find it, I'll try to locate it later this evening when I have the time.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I tried to find the link I had to where it is literally telling you they were spraying chemicals and about what they were going to do in the summer of 2007.

I wrote to the site I got the link from and I can only hope whoever posted it still has it and can e-mail me with it.

I will let you know as soon as I hear something.

I believe you, that picture is great. We need to gather as many pictures of orbs and ufo's that are in or around these chemtrails so we can hopefully turn disbeliever's into believer's.

Of course they could just look up and observe anad realize sooner of later they weren't vapor trails/contrails but you know how it goes......

There is some kind of connections with these trails and the orbs/ufo's just what it is I don't know.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Whats going to happen in the summer of 2007 you reckon?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
If I remember correctly I believe it was saying where and what they were going to spray and why?

If I come up with anything I'll post it.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I've been looking and I can't find what I want but I have put out an e-mail to the group I belong to and maybe they will find it.

As I have written Roswell this year is the 60th Anniversay and the date is 7/7/07

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join