It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs, Morgellons, Chemtrails, etc. etc.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I hope this is not moved from this forum and put in the chemtrail forum for what is shown in the following site has everything.

Orbs/ufo's have been seen and recorded in and around these trails.

I know there are skeptics here and they will right away yell wrong location but it deals with unidentified flying objects also so it should be allowed to stay here also.

I am posting you this because I have tried to tell you there are many things that are connected. Please don't jump to fast insults read and learn what is going on to not only you but your loved ones.

Maybe you will think twice about going out and taking a deep breathe.

imageevent.com...

[edit on 16-4-2007 by observe50]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Link no worky....

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Sorry about that, I don't know why it doesn't work here try:

strange days strange skies

and you should get it and go from there.

my apologies

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Linky worky for me - just get rid of the goblety gook after the word "strangedaysstrangeskie" and it will come up.

Yup yer right - I had to get through 2/3 of a very large page to even find any mention of UFOish stuff and they forgot about it right after that. If I see the word "chemtrail" again today I think that I will simply explode. This should be moved IMO....and its not because I am an EVIL skeptic either. Everthing has its place here at ATS and this forum isnt the place for this.

No, I dont fall into the "Chemtail" paranoia crowd and probably never will. I do think that very very limited (and I mean Very) experiments have gone on (did I say Very?) using atmospheric dispersal but these "chemtrail" folks take this to an ungodly level of paranoia. Not my cup o tea....

BTW, I didnt know there was a special spot for chemtrails here...would it be "General" or "Skunkworks"?

[edit on 16-4-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I was wondering how long it would take for this to happen.

Why can't you just put a little effort into being nice.

I'm sorry the link didn't work here but it isn't all that hard to find with what I gave you and maybe just maybe you would learn something that might just be of great importance.

This does deal with orbs and ufo's also so this belongs here just as it can belong to other forums here.

here is another

www.ufocasebook.com...

third one down

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I was being a little bit smartalecky about it but I certain wasnt being mean.

I could level a rant into this thread that would make Dennis Miller cry about what my opinions are regarding the ridiculousness of the "chemtrail" idea. But I wont, because I dont want to make Miller jealous. And I breathe just fine thank you for a 30 year smoker (I quit last year).

I'll step out and not bother anymore, probably shouldnt have posted in this thread anyway but it should be shown that every topic has is detractors - you know the free speech thing and all.....

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Maybe you are making the right decision.

I put this in this forum because there are many connections with many subjects here. Ufo's and orbs are involved with this in some way.

I know how many feel about chemtrails and how they are in denial but you are being closed minded IMO if you don't investigate all possibilites.

When you have trouble with respiratory illness well never mind......

edit to add:

I just received an e-mail that there is a halo around the Sun right now, I can't verify this because I am on the East Coast and we are going through a nasty nor-easter. The e-mail was from Minnasota

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I might kick my self in the arse for this but here goes....

I wouldnt wish respiratory illness on anyone. Period. I spent 2 years wiping the ass and changing the bedsheets of a woman (mother inlaw) who was dying with emphysema and I am VERY aware of what respiratory illness is like and what it can do. But I tell you one thing, I didnt go running outside looking at jet contrails to find out why she died.

If you are suffering from a form of this, why in the dickens are you looking up at jet contrails for the answers? What about all of the other mitigating factors that come into play re: respiratory problems? Genetics, bad habits, where you live, I mean a bad case of the flu in your childhood can do 100 times more damage to your lungs that wont even show up until your in your 50-60s than the vaporous mist froma jet engine 40,000 feet above you. And there is probably crap going on in our bodies that we cant even fathom yet. Maybe people who suffer from these problems spent too much time around chlorinated swimming pools and maybe some are hypersenstive to natural pollutants in the air. Why choose an unproved conspiracy theory to understand your illness?

Could our air be cleaner? Hell, yes! Are the governments of our planet purposefully dispersing biological agents into the atmosphere usin commercial jets making people sick? Sorry, it doesnt make sense to me -to what end? Why? We can all imagine all kinds of horrors but people have to really chill out and really look at more earthly reasons for problems they have.

For petes sake, our doctors dont even understand why half of the crap that happens to us happens - all they can do is give an educated guess and tyhose are far from perfect half the time. Dont go pie in the sky just because there arent any obvious answers.

Srry, now I'm really gone - if you got an itch try not to scratch it if you know what I mean...

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I understand what you have gone through but that was caused probably by smoking not trails.

Doctor's have denied Morgellon's and done all the name calling then one Doctor really looked into it and things became more involved and now it is coming out.

I am a no body but I will tell you this, IMO I believe there are many no bodies that know more then some Doctor's and Scientist because they have open minds and use logic and common sense.

You don't get everything out of a book or from theory sometimes you get your info from abductions by them little buggers called alliens.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I am not here, just ignore me I am not Lost_Mind I just look a lot like him....keep moving....

Anyway, I didnt suffer badly from taking care of her and I learned from it. It was an hnonor to do it. Yes it probably was her smoking that killed her - but I smoked too. I smoked twice as much as she did and I suffer no ill consequences (Yet) from my smoking. Why? Because my body is made differently than hers all the way down to the molecular level. I may still become ill because of my stupidity but it wont be the stupid jets killing me. It will be me killing me.

You know what is more dangerous for a human than smoking? Showering, and long ones at that. A good chunk of this country and others use chlorine to waste treatment our drinking water so that its safe to drink again. In that form its not really very dangerous but if you get it hot and bath in chlorinated water it rides on the vapor in the shower and you breath it in. It now has direct and unadulterated access to your lungs and bloodstrean. You let it get to 1 PPM day after day after day and your going to start feeling sick and your breathing is going to diminish. What else does that do? Does anyone really know?

Once again, the jets seem pretty tame to me when compared to this kind of stuff. And I agree with you on the doctors and common man aspect. It seems as though it is required for some MDs to throw away any common sense they may have in order to learn from books.

Anyway if you see me come back in here just report me to a mod and have him post ban me for a couple of days and this itch will certainly go away by them.... LOL

Hasnt Morgellons been recognized since like the 17th century?

BTW, I havent ranted yet.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Why would I want to get you banned you have a right to your opinion.

I think what I have a problem with is people yelling hoax, fake, wrong forum you know what I mean. All I ask is for people to open there mind and read up on it and then see if you start to see the connections.

We are here at this site not to insult or put one another down we are here or should be here to try and understand and if nothing else try to figure out what is going on with us and our planet.

Many people are in denial about chemtrails heck I was to awhile back until I walked out my door one day and almost fell over with what I saw. I decided heck I'm gonna watch this everyday for a month and see what is happening. Observance is what you have to do get to know you air traffic patterns. It's interesting to say the least.

edit to add: What my interest is.......are these orbs/ships just observing these trails or are they involved.

I also want to say that I believe the Grey's have been terra forming our solar system. I know they can't breathe our air there is to much oxygen in it so could they be in the process of using humans to reverse terraform Earth.

People have pictures of orbs and ufo's in and around these trails, all I ask is for everyone to really put just some effort into observing for awhile because this is effecting our soil, water, air, animals and of course us.

Please just look into it

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I was being being cute about the banning so no, please dont do it....

And I dont think chemtrailers are necessarily crazy for thinking the way you do, but I do want to try and understand where you are coming from about. The passion about it is nearly religious in its ferocity sometimes.

I honestly am openminded about alot of different topics, even this one to a point. But once I start to feel my brain slipping out of my skull I reel myself back in because I have seen what happens when a raging thought process gets out of hand - there isnt any stopping it and nothing, no amount of reasoning will bring it back in out of the rain.

As far as the orbs being involved in chemtrails I would say no, unless they are using jet propulsion. And what the heck is an orb anyhow?!? Does anyone really know?!? If no one absolutlely knows what an orb sis then how can we assume to extrapolate its supposed connection with chemtrails?

Bah! Im too much of a blockhead to even entertain a connection. Maybe someone will pop in here and have something that will make some sense to you...srry it aint me....

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I can understand why someone would be skeptical about chemtrails. I wasn't fully convinved until i actually sat out in my garden and watched the white unmarked planes flying in parallel.. taking the same routes day after day..

They are definatly spraying something into the skies, you can be sure of that. What exactly is another question..

I mentioned this in another thread;

A week or two ago, when it was full moon, there was a MASSIVE red halo surrounding the moon (no clouds, just the residual haze of chemtrails). I had never seen anything like it. But the more you actually pay attention to the skies, the more you will see it. The rainbow effect is also noticeable when the sun is at the right angle to the mist in the sky aswell..

You should come to London, plenty of chemtrails to be seen in the skies!!

EDIT: Just remembered another signature of chemtrail/HAARP interaction. When the haze has settled into a blanket, you get parallel lines forming out of the mist. This can be seen most days when there is chemtrail haze.

[edit on 16-4-2007 by shrunkensimon]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The only time I ever took pictures of chemtrails outside my house and this is the result...

It was a clear blue sky, there was not one cloud in the sky and then they came and did this.

Then the whole sky turned into this...

There was many planes flying in X patterns and flying next to each others in an illegal air traffic way, very dangerously..

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Those pretty pink/purple clouds= Barium Salts.....Rat Poison.

I felt the same way but like you said you have to observe really observe. You might connect the first time watching or it might take awhile depends on the spray day and type of spray.

Even kids notice them. I tried looking for a site I listed on a chemtrail thread way back that states they are doing this and the 2007 season what and where. Unfortunatly I can't locate the thread, but I think they have major plans for the west coast.

It is finally starting to come out that chemtrails are responsible for many illnesses not just with humans but with our animal and plant life also.

Our soil, water, air is all being threatened by this and some are starting to come out with it.

My interest is, " how are the orbs/ufo's involved?" or are they just observing/recording.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I was outside all day and i can clearly say that those thick purple clouds were created by the planes, not natural conditions....

I saw the lines expand into layers of toxic looking clouds and then those turned into the final image.

So as far as I'm concerned, witnessing this before my eyes is all the proof i need.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
My interest is, " how are the orbs/ufo's involved?" or are they just observing/recording.

I can show you an image someone i know from USA took.

It's a object in the sky at the interception of several chemtrails coming in a x pattern.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I would like to see the object with the trails.

This is what people here need to see and understand.

We have all heard in our lives you have to dot your i's and cross your t's well with living we have to observe get the pieces of the puzzle from people of all walks of life and put the pieces of the puzzle together.

Connections and there are connection with ufo's/orbs and chemtrails what is the connection are they working hand in hand or observing/recording?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I know it's not an airplane because there was another picture a few miles back from where the photo was taken and that object was at the same spot in the sky in the distance.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join