It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my island thanks to the storm!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
www.flickr.com...@N07/461530911/

www.flickr.com...@N07/461530915/

im stuck on this island right now, there is about 3-4 feet of water in the middle where it all gathered up.. i saw some fish swim by me when i was walking to my car. If it rains today, and if this noreaster isnt over im in some trouble!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
:shk:Hikix you so have my sympathy. The storm is passing over us too but with more wind than rain.Guess you could just plop youself on the roof of your car with a six pack and a fishing pole.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
i love storms
dont know why but i like it when its pissing it down
mainly when i am at work on sat/sun as people stay at home

nice island
guess someones already with their boat

[edit on 16-4-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Yeah, I was reading about the New Yorks rain and floods tosmorning. Sorry to hear about your place. I hope you don't get no more and you stay safe. Good Luck.

What I see though is that this weather seems weird to me for this time of year. My home state WV is expecting snow today. I don't believe that's ever happen this time of year. Not Charleston anyways. Weird.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
well low tide came by and im no longer an island.. but now half my electricity is out, and now its back to work!!

[edit on 16-4-2007 by hikix]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Glad to hear that Hikix.Maybe getting a boat for future use might still be a good idea.BTW love the avatar!

top topics

join