It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Then out of nowhere it appears

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
so im resting on a lawnchair in my back yard... there is not a cloud in the sky, blue clear and sunny.

my eyes were fixated at one location in the sky, then out of nowhere a white dot appears, and it streches into a line. soon after another white dot appears and moves in a half circle leaving a white trail behind it.

then nothing and i wait and i wait and these trails left behind get bigger and bigger, and then they turn into clouds! i dont know what happened...
but those white dots just appeared out of nowhere and started moving aound like they were painting the sky....

anyone else seen this before???

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
These white dots are most probably your white blood cells in your eyes and are visible when fixated on the sky and bright objects.

They can be referred as floaters as well...

/7A

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
These white dots are most probably your white blood cells in your eyes and are visible when fixated on the sky and bright objects.

They can be referred as floaters as well...

/7A

but how do you explain the lines and clouds that followed afterward...

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hmm, that is a good point though these things can really multiply into hundreds if not thousands. There path is also to - what I've heard - stay in a same path. I don't really know but I'm sure an optometrist could explain. Otherwise, if this is some anomely in the sky itself well you got me there.

/7A

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Maybe you saw someone practicing Skywriting.

That could explain the lines turning into clouds.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
in the start there were 2 lines that eventually turned into 3 clouds.

i followed the dots at the start very carefully... nothing was behind them or infront of them, its like they just appeared.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Than what you may of seen was some sort of experimental weather modification from an aircraft either visible or out of our visual range.

There's my two theories
g2g
/7A

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
i wish i had my camera handy to take some close up pictures... but it all happened so fast
. it could have been an experiment of some sorts i agree.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hmm, well before I go, I'd like to advise that whenever your out and about skygazing, have a camera handy because, it is possible this will happen again as your area is - well maybe - marked for aerospace tests.

/7A

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I had a somewhat similar thing happen

I was standing on my porch in my bckyard on Feb 17th 2007 at apprx 8:30 am, and Im watching the sky and in my line of vision just appearing out of nowhere, this boomerrang in shape, flying object materialized. It was angled with its point facing skyward flying away from me. it was about 30 feet away and 20 feet overhead, i heard no sound. it flew about 3-4 feet, during which time it was leveling out, when it got to level it became very thin and when it reached level it dissappeared. I continued to watch in amazement keeping my sights in the same direction. a few seconds later and a few feet later it reappeared and flew another few feet at which time it began to bank, left wing down right wing up, still i heard no sound. as it banked what i did hear and see was a slight electrically type sound, like when a fly gets zapped by a bug light zapper, at the same time the right wing began to dissappear, another bit of electrical zapping noise and the whole thing was gone. the size was about wing tip to wingtip 2.5 feet and maybe 2 feet from point to back wing tips. On the inside of each wing were approx. 4 or 5 circular things. not sure what they were. they didnt appear to be lights, that were on at least. the object was a light brownish, tan. this could've been the sun reflecting off of it not sure. it also appeared to have a pattern going across the wings, like an electronics board(mtherboard, radio,tv,etc) the lines. ive done a pretty exaustive search looking for remote control boomerrang yet ive found none, also remember it had no sound until the buzz right before it disappeared. . i believe what you saw was real and that they were a couple of pod type vehicles that r in use by certain defence contractors that are working for the nwo traitors. side note( 8:20pm west coast ears began to ring loudly then stopped in a hurry) so you keep watching the sky and have a good camera or video to catch the bastards, because its going to take alot of collective evidence to prove these "theories" sightings" real. 4-14-07 was a heavy chemtrail spray day out here in california and i was watching the clouds form afterwards and notice a white cylinder, rounded on top, apprx 4-5 ft tall heading straight up into the clouds and disappear. tried to get it on video but i dont think i did couldnt get a good focus as it was pretty high up when i started rolling tape, but i have to review the video.

top topics

join