It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Vatican Archives

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by super70
What would Jesus hide?

He would hide that was a guerrila klling romans, and wanted to be king of Israel instead of the world

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
so they can kill me like that if i enter the place with the secret archives?
kinda reminds me of area 51. im sure they have a devastating secret to hide.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by delta33
The biggest secret is that god the devil and all the angels
are flesh and blood just like us.
When we learn the truth we will no longer fear them
just like before.

Great point. Also maybe it contains info on the afterlife,etc causing us to fear death.

If none of us feared death and were certain there was something after this life what would any of us have to be scared about?

Taking the fear factor away from their power would make them and anyone else powerless.

Imagine how different life would be like if we had absolutely nothing to fear, not even death?

WOW

[edit on 17-4-2007 by leafer]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
ahh, why did I read this thread. I hate secrets, especially big ones that have no hope of being found out in your lifetime.

Maybe we should hire a remote viewer to go snoop around.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
EDIT: I've also been told that if you trespass in the vatican they can kill you on site.
[edit on 16-4-2007 by SKUNK2]

Really?! Who "told" you this??? If it was someone who "tresspassed", they would already be dead, and couldn't tell you anything, no?

The Vatican does have its secret-service, since it is a sovereign entity. They also have the Swiss Guards, which are largely ceremonial, but do act as personal body guards of the Pontiff.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I've visited the Vatican on two occasions & read a few books written by people that were allowed to examine the archives. Basically, from what I can gather, the major reason they became such a secret in the beginning was due to financial & political deals the Vatican had made with various "Powers" in the old world. The tradition lived on throughout the years due to other involvement in the world scene, ie. World War I, World War II, Nazi Germany & dealings with powerful families. Most of what was revealed in the books I read were records of infidelity, loans & other day to day recordkeeping that were perceived to be "not above board" or embarrasing for those involved at the time. There are however, some very nice Michaelangelo & Galilleo letters contained.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astrithr
ahh, why did I read this thread. I hate secrets, especially big ones that have no hope of being found out in your lifetime.

Maybe we should hire a remote viewer to go snoop around.

ill do it! with some protection and body armour ill slip in the secret archives and see what i can find intersting.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This thread of mine now exists in three topics on the Vatican, but it is well-deserved.

Let me clarify some blatant, yet fairly un-connected global truths related to the Vatican and the GIANT religio-political war game, which they've thus far been winning due to the slowness of their moves, that has taken place now for a long time.

blog.myspace.com...

and then some more personally relating issues, thereby...

blog.myspace.com...

Boom. And aren't we all just silly?

Light and Truth,
Brendan Bombaci

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by super70
What would Jesus hide?

Thank you for your well thought out and intelligent response.

We are not talking about Jesus, we are talking about the Vatican.

Big difference I'm afraid.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I read on a thread that Blackwater can now be hired?

If so how about we all chip in a few $$ and sit back and watch the show

Don't you just hate secrets???

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I think there is very basic question here:

Q: Why does anybody keep anything as secret?

A: To protect one's vested interests. To protect info that may be used against the keeper. When one is selfish enough not to let others benefit from what he knows. etc.

I just wonder why a religion will keep secrets from its faithfuls?

Doesn't keeping secrets questions the very purity of the purest?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Wowzer's Did you see the Eygptian Stuff...
I think thats the connection that binds this global gooo.
Seems like every other country that has influence over
Wdc... has a lot of this Eyptian Stuff around.
hummm, let me take a closer look at Wdc... wheres the Eyptian stuff at...?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
one of the main reasons the vatican can't let all its secrets out in the open is because the imformation told would more than likley send the world into hysteria.i believe that there are far to many people out there that just aren't ready to be told some of the secrets.most people dont go to church or mass,spend 10mins a day in prayer and it is these people that question and complain about the vatican not letting the secrets known, so at the end of the day, the truth is people would not be able to handle the truth because spiritually they truely arent ready.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hey all,

I have a few interesting things to add to this thread, though none of it is total proof of anything.

There are a set of gospels that have supposedly been copied from some hidden scriptures in the Vatican. They read like poetry and are very soothing to any soul who is open to reading them. There is no proof that they are a true ancient gospel but the site of 'TheNazareneWay' has linked them as bein a accepted part of scriptures to study.

They are called the 'Gospels of Peace'. The link to them is below

www.thenazareneway.com...

Now, my personal experience with these Gospels....led me to witnessing my Mother through a Near Death Experience this past June 2008, in which one of her visions/experiences was the Archangel Michael taking her to Egypt and her being shown a stairway under the Sphinx in to which she walked down through with Michael to come out into what seems in her discription, a hall of records. The experience was so real to her, and to me that I encouraged her to allow me to make a video of her experience. The link to that particular part of the videos about her trip to Egypt is below

www.youtube.com...

There are actually 5 videos but I posted the third one because it pertains to the Sphinx.

Before all of this happened with my mother, I was deeply studying these Gospels of Peace. For whatever reasons, I began to not partake in meat eating and was living what seems to me now looking back on it, I was purifying myself in a very personal way with Thee (God) and I felt like the Univerese herself was trying to tell me something.

I think the things that are being hidden (yes I do think there are defiantly things kept from the masses) is the true tie with Egypt and the Old Testament stories all the way to tying into the Messianic bloodline that some beliefs are obsessed over.

In my mothers experience, she claimed that through what she saw under the Sphinx, that RA was God......my mother has been a Christian for over 30 yrs. I think she experienced something very real, but this was just a small part of her 9 hours of visions.

Im sorry for rambling or intruding, but if you are interested in stories about underneath the sphinx, Im sure youll enjoy our little homemade videos of a very personal experience to my family.

Glad to see others open to these ideas, its all very interesting to me.

Peace to all,
LV

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join