It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Vatican Archives

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
but then if they are so afraid someone will find out their dark secrets, why do they even bother keeping the documents?

why dont they just burn them or shred them? if it aint there nobody will find it.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
are there any blueprints available of the Vault??? its 1 of the oldest buildings in Europe . So i think it must be possible to find stuff on the buildingsite , workers and maybe even stories written in the time of the build. Maybe then we would have a more realistic idea of the Secret Archive . As i look at it there is not much info available on the topic , alot of speculation but nothing really proven!

It is said that Napoleon entered the archives and took most of the relics inside with him. Also Hitlers interrest in Holy Relics must have gotten him in there to!! So if the Nazi's entered ,then has the US a pretty good idea on whats inside (true documents captured while freeing Europe) !

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by misterfantastic
but then if they are so afraid someone will find out their dark secrets, why do they even bother keeping the documents?

why dont they just burn them or shred them? if it aint there nobody will find it.

They aren't going to risk losing the information for themselves. What good is it to them shredded or burned?

[edit on 16-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spartannic
are there any blueprints available of the Vault??? its 1 of the oldest buildings in Europe . So i think it must be possible to find stuff on the buildingsite , workers and maybe even stories written in the time of the build. Maybe then we would have a more realistic idea of the Secret Archive . As i look at it there is not much info available on the topic , alot of speculation but nothing really proven!

It is said that Napoleon entered the archives and took most of the relics inside with him. Also Hitlers interrest in Holy Relics must have gotten him in there to!! So if the Nazi's entered ,then has the US a pretty good idea on whats inside (true documents captured while freeing Europe) !

Hitlers fascination with the occult and religious artefacts has always intrigued me, he was a psychopath but i'd just love to know what he was trying to get his hands on eventually.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

if they have anything like that they would be far more powerfull then they are now. A religion with the power to predict things would have the ultimate "proof" they can talk with god, and it would take long for the whole world to follow them.

\
What are you talking about? Catholicism is one of the most powerful religions, if not the most powerful, in the world.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

they aren't going to risk losing the information themselves. What good is it to them shredded or burned?
come on man !! they could put al the data easy on some Blu-rays!

K i can see it from a finnacial point!! Those documents are worth millions .

Dont u guys think they would need some very advanced stuff to keep those documents from degrading to pulp??? maybe its possible to find private contracts linked to the vatican?? and even find some1 who saw the interior of it?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
and m8 maybe u noticed the similarities on Hitler and Napoleon !!
After they saw the Secred Vault they both went straight to Egypt !!!

maybe its just plain luck , but in my eyes its worth investigating

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The Vatican are going to stand firm and not release any information ever I doubt, if they were going to then why not already, perhaps if they had anything of substance hidden away they are worried that it would panic the world, in turn causing mass histeria and rioting etc.

I remember something about the fatima prophecy, and how on one of the witnesses deathbed she told the local priest what fatima had foretold her, upon hearing it apparently the priest went and informed the pope, supposedly the pope turned white as a sheet and nothing more was ever heard about it either from the priest or the pope. These religious men are good secret keepers!

BTW the fatima thing is sketchy from memory so I probably have got facts wrong there, but the basic story is the same!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

and m8 maybe u noticed the similarities on Hitler and Napoleon !!
After they saw the Secred Vault they both went straight to Egypt !!!

maybe its just plain luck , but in my eyes its worth investigating

Argh, so many mysteries, so little time!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Imagine it just turns out to be hundreds of thousands of baptisimal records?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Or they're trying to obtain all of the contraception available throughout the world and storing it there lol

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

BTW the fatima thing is sketchy from memory so I probably have got facts wrong there, but the basic story is the same!

Heres a quote from... www.crystalinks.com...

Lucia said the first secret shown to them by Mary began with a terrifying vision of hell. Mary then indicated that the war would soon end, as World War I did in the following year.

But Mary foresaw that a "night illuminated by an unknown light" would precede a "worse war" in which "The good will be martyred" and "The Holy Father will have much to suffer." On January 25, 1938, a remarkable display of aurora borealis was visible across Europe, the year before World War II began.

The second secret involved the future of Russia. Lucia says Mary revealed that Russia would "spread her errors throughout the world, promoting wars," and that "Various nations will be annihilated." Many believe this is a direct prophecy of the spread of communism. "I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to My Immaculate Heart," continues the account of Mary's revelation. "If people attend to My requests, Russia will be converted and the world will have peace." Some interpret Pope John Paul II's 1984 consecration of Russia as fulfilling the prophecy, and paving the way for the subsequent collapse of the Soviet Union as the "conversion" of Russia.

and the part you were speaking of...

Lucia wrote down the third secret, sealed it, and entrusted it to Portugal's Bishop of Leiria, with instructions that it was not to be read until 1960. The Bishop turned the envelope over to the Vatican. Pope John XXIII reportedly opened the envelope when 1960 arrived, but refused to divulge its contents, saying, "This prophecy does not relate to my time." Pope John Paul II is said to have also read it, and refuses to reveal it on the grounds that its true spiritual message has been obscured by sensationalism.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
maybe they keep there 'Adult Section' there???

Come on guys we should get back to the point !! Are there any guys up here who can read Latin ??? We should dig in stuff written in that time/region ! Maybe then we will have an idea whats the purpose of there Vault !

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrbocci

I remember something about the fatima prophecy, and how on one of the witnesses deathbed she told the local priest what fatima had foretold her, upon hearing it apparently the priest went and informed the pope, supposedly the pope turned white as a sheet and nothing more was ever heard about it either from the priest or the pope. These religious men are good secret keepers!

Yeah, I read somewhere that that did indeed occur. Pope John Paul never did say anything more about it,but whatever it was, it must have really bothered him.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bokinsmowl

Heres a quote from... www.crystalinks.com...

Lucia said the first secret shown to them by Mary began with a terrifying vision of hell. Mary then indicated that the war would soon end, as World War I did in the following year.

But Mary foresaw that a "night illuminated by an unknown light" would precede a "worse war" in which "The good will be martyred" and "The Holy Father will have much to suffer." On January 25, 1938, a remarkable display of aurora borealis was visible across Europe, the year before World War II began.

The second secret involved the future of Russia. Lucia says Mary revealed that Russia would "spread her errors throughout the world, promoting wars," and that "Various nations will be annihilated." Many believe this is a direct prophecy of the spread of communism. "I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to My Immaculate Heart," continues the account of Mary's revelation. "If people attend to My requests, Russia will be converted and the world will have peace." Some interpret Pope John Paul II's 1984 consecration of Russia as fulfilling the prophecy, and paving the way for the subsequent collapse of the Soviet Union as the "conversion" of Russia.

and the part you were speaking of...

Lucia wrote down the third secret, sealed it, and entrusted it to Portugal's Bishop of Leiria, with instructions that it was not to be read until 1960. The Bishop turned the envelope over to the Vatican. Pope John XXIII reportedly opened the envelope when 1960 arrived, but refused to divulge its contents, saying, "This prophecy does not relate to my time." Pope John Paul II is said to have also read it, and refuses to reveal it on the grounds that its true spiritual message has been obscured by sensationalism.

Absolutely fascinating, what gives him the right to decide what we hear and don't hear though, if it was a spiritual message then surely it was for the whole world, not just for one religion or for one person. Makes me sick when I think about things like this!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
A few links regarding the third prophecy, still on topic I hope, as surely this is still kept secret along with so much other info

www.satansrapture.com...

however far more likely is this scenario, cnn is surely a credible source at least?

archives.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

The Third Prophecy of Fatima warns us of COMET IMPACT, that a Comet will impact earth and threaten all life. In Secular terms, The Vatican hid this knowledge from the world to prevent mass manic, chaos and a possible looting of the Vatican, its art and wealth. Yet in spiritual terms, this information should have been revealed as it could lead to True Repentance and Holyness.

Comet

I think that there is a direct reference to this:

Matthew 24:22

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

When the comet hits, it will throw dust into the air to block the radiation from the sun from burning the flesh off of man.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by TheBorg
I think they keep that stuff hidden from public view because it would undermine all of the brainwashing that they've done over the past 2000 years. I wager that if all of what they had somehow made it's way out into the public, we'd all be amazed at it, and at the same time resentful that they thought they could keep stuff like that from us. There's probably untold amounts of knowledge hidden away in there just rotting away because the Catholic church doesn't want anyone to see it.

Why else keep it from us?

TheBorg

TheBorg,I suspect you are probably correct. I have written about this issue a few times. Most of the posters here don't think it's a very big issue because supposedly it's all been revealed.

I lean towards the same belief as the both of you. I'm sure that there is a lot that the vatican knows that they are not sharing with the rest of us. Very suspect.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
As a recovered catholic, I suspect that these old men just have a bunch of paper in their vaults containing just their own writings and analysis of other documents as it relates to keeping themselves in power and disproving such heretics as Galileo. The church loves to keep records of the most mundane things. They always keep 1 copy of the heretical documents to refer to when denouncing it in their treatises. So, they may have copies of the earliest Gnostic gospels in there. The bishops of that time were told to by the pope to burn all documents that were not sanctioned in the council of Nicea, but the vatican always keeps records. Perhaps they have a few relics from the Ottomans and even the library of Alexandria which might have been salvaged by the crusaders; however, I bet mostly it is just old religious documentation of their 2000 years in power. It is correct that everything of value was taken away in wagons by the French and later returned, but much was lost when some wagons overturned in a river according to a history channel show i saw.

My favorite catholic saying: if money is the root of all evil, why are the priests always begging for it?

As for the time-viewer, it is not possible. All radiation radiates from it's source at the speed of light; anything that happened 2000 years ago might be viewable from 2000 light years away from us if you had a powerful enough telescope, but that's the only way.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The biggest secret is that god the devil and all the angels
are flesh and blood just like us.
When we learn the truth we will no longer fear them
just like before.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join