It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa's Martian Dust Devil & Human Skull

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
So, I'm watching this video and I appears very odd to me.
First, the first picture it shows is of the Martian surface and an area called Home Plate with an arrow pointing to it, but look at the lower bottom of the picture at the rock thats pretty much center, it has a human skull sitting on it. Strange!?

Ok the "dust Devil" video portion starts with the devil having a reflection from the ground quite a few feet up devil, also the reflection is facing to the VIEWERS RIGHT. the reflection also appears to turn around with the devil as it spins, huh? Dooh! then the reflection disappears all together and reappears as the video jumps, another jump and the devil is collapsing and so does the reflection? the the devil heads off screen and at 30 second pause it appears to have broken off into 2 faint dust clouds
the action then repeats, pausing it at 37 second shows that the reflection is at this point FACING TO THE VIEWERS LEFT!? huh? Dooh!
Unless this is the slowest dust devil ever and it took the however many martian hours for the sun to move in the sky or something smells very fishy here??? what does anybody think!
first thing jumps out of the next part of the video stills are the "rover tracks". Shouldnt the other, i guess would be right tires, of the rover show a little in frame at the turn that the left side clearly shows and if it made a turn wouldnt there be additional back tire overlapping tracks? and how the hell wide are these rovers? Those Spirit tracks just dont look right as they zoom back at them they look wrong and incomplete. Just trying to see what others think?
link
video.msn.com...://www.cosmiclog.com&fg=

[edit on 16-4-2007 by cygnusx1966]

new topics

join