It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has this wierd fish been discussed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Wierd...

very-bored.com...

Looks almost fake, like half a fish stuck inside some mammal head then worked on to make it look like one continuous creature.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
That fish probably came from Grindshow. They make props for all the sideshows and freakshows.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
It has to be a fake (in my opionion)

How could that jaw possably be any use underwater? 1 it would be very heavy for a fish, and 2. look at the molars - do fish have molars? don't think so. Would still mess my self if I saw it swimming tho!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Yes, it's been discussed (although I can't find the thread now, it's been a while...) The "fish" is the creation of a guy on Ebay called Seamystery. He's known for "his amazing good luck at finding crypto beasts" on beaches around Florida. He's best known on ATS for his Mermaids:
ATS Mermaid Discussion (Discussion has several links to more of his creations.)

Edit: Additional Information on Fish and artist Cabana: Link

[edit on 16-4-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Yes, it's been discussed (although I can't find the thread now, it's been a while...) The "fish" is the creation of a guy on Ebay called Seamystery. He's known for "his amazing good luck at finding crypto beasts" on beaches around Florida. He's best known on ATS for his Mermaids:
ATS Mermaid Discussion (Discussion has several links to more of his creations.)

Definately looks like the handy work of Seamystery. That looks a lot like one of Florida's gulf beaches in the pics as well.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Haha, hilarious photos!

One has to be sriously stupid to believe something evolved like that...

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
i think it's time seamystery's creations were stickied as a FAQ. i'm seeing waaaay too many of his creations on ATS! cool as they are, it gets a little bit wearing having to trawl through these unintended hoaxes

"before posting your cryptid photo, please go to this website and check it's not a load of BS! *rotflmao*"

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
There is definitely some cool stuff and the guy is using fish by products that would normally be tossed in the trash to make them.
Way to go Juan Cabana!!

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
that skull certainly isn't a fish biproduct! lol

what is it? looks a little baboon-like to me, but *shrug* i haven't done my research so i'll shut up presuming!

[edit: ignore that, i've just re-looked at the pic, it's clearly been modelled from scratch!]

[edit on 17-4-2007 by Batty]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
i think it's time seamystery's creations were stickied as a FAQ. i'm seeing waaaay too many of his creations on ATS! cool as they are, it gets a little bit wearing having to trawl through these unintended hoaxes

yea and his photos take the space of actual real photos of authentic sea monsters, which there are hundreds of.

top topics

join