It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

protection 101

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
ive seen many posts of caution for people planning to go out and find something 'evil' . beit actively seeking out demons or something as simple as a ouija board. how about a post on how to protect yourself from such ?

i understand the best defense is to not draw attention to yourself and stay 'outside' of the danger zone . ignorance is bliss , but some of us suffer from severe curiousity . some of us may or may not have forces actively working to shield us from such unsavory encounters , but what can we do if we find ourselves confronted with something 'evil' ?

how can one effectively combat or cast away the 'shady' presence ?

only once have i ever felt i was directly in danger and i responded with fear . i feel it was a test i somehow failed . if i ever find myself threatened again , what can i do to fight ?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I think the answer to all for your questions is this: Pick a magical system and study it.

If you wanted to learn about hand to hand combat you could go to a bar and find a 3rd degree black belt to pick a fight with. But I wouldn't recommend it. I would recommend taking a martial arts class.

With the occult it's not quite as simple as taking a class but educating yourself can be done with books and the net.

Pick a system, start to study it, use it as the basis for your practices. In studying the occult you will not doubt expose yourself to various other systems and maybe one of them will work better for you. Maybe you will use elements from many systems.

In the course of the above you will learn how to protect yourself and what the real dangers are(hopefully).

Vas

new topics

join