It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Reason to Hate the Bee Gee\

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Another Reason to Hate the Bee Gee's

uk.news.yahoo.com

Johnny Cash's lakeside home has been destroyed by fire during its refurbishment for new owner Barry Gibb of the Bee Gees.
The building, situated in a Nashville suburb, was bought by Gibb in 2006 who hoped to remodel it and eventually write songs there with his wife.
Cash and his wife, June Carter Cash, lived in the home from the late 1960s until their deaths in 2003 and the house was a showcase where he wrote many of his songs and entertained US presidents, fellow musicians and fans.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cbc.ca

[edit on 15/4/2007 by Beelzebubba]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Like drowning us in their inane disco diatribes in the '70's wasn't enough. Barry Gibb, frontman of the infamous Bee Gee's had to go and burn down the house of a Legend.

Insurance?
Jealousy?
Dumb assedness?

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   

It's sad but I could hardly blame Barry Gibb. It's not like he needs the money.

Also, much of the scope of the Bee Gees' work came before and after the disco era. They are legends like it or not.

Peace

[edit on 16-4-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It is hard to forgive the Bee Gees for their contribution to Disco, but I'm not really inclined to blame Gibb for this. I'm just glad to hear that when it burned it was not in the possession of the Cash family.

Frankly, if Gibb bought the home, it would be his prerogative to do with it as he pleases, although I'm pretty certain this was not an intentional act.

[edit on 2007/4/16 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I have read the source material you provided.

There are no detrimental falsities towards the 'BeeGees' regarding the 'burning of Johnny Cash's home.'

Do you have any more Source material, or anything 'plausible'. implicating the BeeGees as being the 'soul purpose for your rants'?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Oh you poor deluded people... :shk:

The Bee Gee's have so blinded you with their songs of strutting and so forth that you can't see the insidious evil that permeates out in waves from their music.

The video clip to "Stayin' Alive" clearly shows the Satanic testicular separation that Barry Gibb successfully enforced on an entire generation.

Only Satanic ritual and human sacrifice could result in such magnificently flicked butter-scotch hair.

The Brothers Gibb are evil and as long as people like you remain ignorant to this fact they will continue to burn down peoples homes.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beelzebubba
The Brothers Gibb are evil and as long as people like you remain ignorant to this fact they will continue to burn down peoples homes.

Oh.

top topics

join