It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: dead man walking?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say it but obama you will be assassinated not by me but a whole lot of people will try

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
if he wins he will be shot resign or impeached - probably in that order.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Here is a better, more realistic scenario:
[1] Obama gets elected.
[2] The KKK find out what brand of cigarettes Obama smokes.
[3] The manufacturers get bribed to put some crack coc aine in the cigarette batch from which Obama will smoke.
[4] Obama gets addicted to crack (if he is not already)
[5] Since his salary is now rather large, Obama buys crack by the kilo.
[6] Obama dies of an overdose of crack.
[7] The secret service finds him dead in the oval office. They all start smoking the large amounts of crack that Obama left behind.
[8] In their intoxicated state, none of the bodyguards is paying any attention and Obama’s body is switched with a white guy (one with his face painted black) who works for the KKK.
[9] The replacement (put by the KKK) resigns and Joe Biden takes over.
[10] Joe Biden names Hillary Clinton his new VP but actually it is Hillary who is calling the shots.
[11] Hillary give orders to nuke Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea and the Middle East.
[12] Everyone lives happily ever after :^)

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
you guys are true nut jobs, he's going to be fine, a lil trouble but all presidents go through them. Get a life]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

I thought the same, even had some third eye stuff going on at the time he was elected, but I certainly feel that if something like that did happen, (they) will not get away with it like they did with MLK.

Interesting read

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Tell that to Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Harding, and Kennedy.
5 out of 43. A little better than 1 in 9. More than 10% of our presidents have been assassinated (yes, Harding was poisoned).

Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush... uhoh, that's 8 presidents who made it out alive; we're "due". If Obama lives, he will lower our average. I'm pulling for him, but I don't know.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Silly me. I was thinking Tecumseh's curse. I forgot about the autopsy that found high levels of arsenic in president Taylor's remains. We are PAST DUE already.
Make that 6 out of 43 (and you never know, somebody might feed Bush a pretzel before the 20th).

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

well its quite out there but when I saw what I saw in my third eye... and I am not sure if it 'would' happen... I only saw what would happen 'if'...

the world would stop... major crisis for the country and I really believe in the psyche of the citizens and even the rednecks or corrupt persons, they know that the carp would hit the fan...

so fingers crossed

merry xmas, see you on the boards in 09

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join