It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verbatim Transcript of khalid-sheikh-muhammad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
There is a link for everyone. This is a transcript for one prisonner during is trial... Pretty interesting.

www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
It means nothing since the Brits rolled over after a little neck flicking. It doesn't take much to get someone to admit to anything when they are under control and outside of legal protections.

[edit on 15-4-2007 by Malichai]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
He made an interesting statement in my opinion. George Washington a terrorist? Not according to me or most of the people in America but I'll bet the British people thought he was then and there may be some who still think he was.
I did find it funny that he accused America of starting every major war, starting with the American Revolution all the way to WW2.
Sure we started the Revolutionary war but WW1 and 2? lol
He does however make some valid points but it wont make any difference, he will never get out of prison. He will ultimately receive the death penalty whether he dies this year or in 20 years in prison.

[edit on 15-4-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
All patriots where terrorist. As the history going on, people find out that at the American civil war, the US resident went at war against the british system and what they represents. They where considered terrorist at that time and now they are patriots. It's alaways a way of looking at things.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
thanks for that link, i had no idea such a transcript existed and it was very interesting to read. Of course all the "redacted" parts caught my attention.

new topics

top topics

join