It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you seen an Unidentified Flying Object?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I have had a few in my day, from lights in the night sky, the were not a satelite, star, metorite etc. But that one that clearly stands out was 17/18. It is what started my interest in the subject.

Now before I begin, let me say I know the "debunkers" will be all over this. Like white on rice, and honestly I do not care. I learned a long time ago, that some peoples minds you can never change. And that's fine with me. They are welcome to their views. I personally know in my own mind that what I saw was real and anomlyous. Ad
One night in early summer. June of '94 I A group of friends and myself would gather in Port Perry Ontario Canada, at a place locally know as "Ghost Road". 44"09'11.22N 78o52'32.47W (at least in google earth) (www.scugogheritage.com...) being as it was supposed to be haunted (Later proven to be car headlight reflections) It was an out of the way place to relax and enjoy ourselves in the ways young adult do. We went there and experianced quite a few things over time. That night it was myself and a friend who unfortunatly due to arguments about this no longer talks with me. I had just finished my last year of school and we went up to hang out, freak people out and just generally have fun. Now let me say this at no time during this were either of us under the influence of any type of drug or alchol or anything else. Nor were we asleep.

We arrived around 9:30pm and parked about midway down the road between the two farmers fields. Left hand side. which give a wonderful view of the night sky. As it is just empty farm field for quite a distance. As the night wore on 4 other cars, with groups of teens and young adults came. Everyone was outside of their cars sitting on roofs and hoods. Talking and just socializing. When someone about two care ahead of us pointed out in the air over the field a group of 4 lights in a hortizonal line. Just above the treeline in the field. red, white, red. They just hovered above the tree line. Everyone seemed transfixed on these light, sitting on their cars or standing watching them.
I remember there was no feeling of fear, almost a feeling of light euporia. But we watched these light just hover there for about a good 10 minutes. When suddely four more just came on, almost light someone flipping a light switch. The rest were all white in colour. All the lights seemed to have their own luminesence. Not like a star or the moon. The only way I can describe it. Is if you have every used a "glow stick" it is like the brightness of one of thouse when first used.
They stayed in a line for about another 60 secounds, then just broke apart into individual lights, no longer in a formation, they streaked across my line of sight for the better part of 5 mins. Making moves like nothing else and at speed and angles. I had never seen before. Almost "Airshow" like as we all watched. Then blinked out. About 10 secounds later they all appear once more at the treeline, except they are all red and once more in the same horizontal line. All as one and at once, the colour flashed to white. Then red again and then they all blinked out.

I just remember eveyone on the road, about 12 of us total, only one I knew. Started to clap and cheer. It was the talk of the night for the rest of the night. But the truly strange thing is no one seemed afraid and everyone had a good time that night. At about 2 am, everyone else had left the road. And my friend and I, decided to stay there for the night and sleep in the car. (He used to have a lot of trouble at home, and spent a lot of nights in his car.) So we layed back the front seats and settled in. The next thing I remember is him hitting me histerically, to wake me up. Not understanding for a moment. I remember sitting up and looking at him, then looking around. That is when it hit me. We were at the baseball at the school across from his home, parked right on the pitchers mound. 44"06'49.48"N 78o57'29.58"W (Google earth again)

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
We both kinda freaked out very badly. He swears he did not drive the car there, and it was locked completly before we fell asleep the night before. As this was actually quite some distance. If your really anal feel free to figure it out. I try not to think about it to much anymore. As it was pretty out there, and I lost a good friend over it.

But rest asured I experianced this and it was not a dream, fabrication or halucination. Sorry for my spelling, puncuation and such as well it is late.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AvroArrow1975

So what was your friends take on it? Did he think that one of you had sleep drove or something? What time did you go to sleep and what time did he wake you?

Have you sensed anything since then or had other experiences?

Great story. I believe you.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Another question, do you recall getting sleepy/heavy real fast and both of you more like passing out than falling asleep?

Did you wake groggy?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Radiobuzz

Great stories and I did reply to you on your thread linked above.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Just wanted to remind you that when the path seems like a lonely one, to remember you are in excellent company: Here is just a short version of a very ancient and relished history shared by many of the greatest people on the planet, you being one of them if you have also experienced the UFO Phenomena.

Always an individual experience, no two ever seem to be the same, the best you can hope for is similar, but never the exact experience.

UFOs Through The Ages
...A Timeline
This Is No Contemporary Phenomena!
9-21-99
Material From NIGHTWATCH
Reprinted by permission
www.channel1.com...

Illustrations by James Neff

www.rense.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply and questions will do my best to answer them for you.

So what was your friends take on it?

Unfortunatly he did not want to talk about it. And still to this day refuses to talk about it. He just clammed right up from when we parted ways that day, and as I said I lost him as a friend as I wanted to talk about it and he did not. It is to bad really but I think it really, really scared him.

Did he think that one of you had sleep drove or something?

Actually no, he was quite adamant that he did not drive, as he was in the drivers seat. And I am a relativly light sleeper so if he drove I would have woken up as he would have to have reajusted his seat, started the car, drove there, then into the school field then parked on the pitchers mound in an area quite close to a police station. There were no tire tracks leading into the field where we ended up either.

What time did you go to sleep and what time did he wake you?

I would say we fell asleep around 3-3:30am, and woke up around 7-8am

Have you sensed anything since then or had other experiences?

Yes had other experiences before and after.

do you recall getting sleepy/heavy real fast and both of you more like passing out than falling asleep?

I remember being awake and then laying down to sleep, Not groggy or compeled to sleep, just tired so we layed down. then I remember just waking up. I do not remember falling asleep or anything, just laying down to sleep then waking up. No feeling of being groggy, or feeling heavy. Would say it was more a pass out thing than anything as I do not remember laying there and falling asleep just laying down then waking up in the field on the pitchers mound. When I did wake up and recovered from the shock I remember being well rested, felt like the best night of sleep I ever got. Though we were only asleep for a few hours.

Thanks again for the questions feel free to ask more if you have them.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Noticed this thread was at the bottom of my saved threads, wanted to bump it up just one more time as it has been very informative and interesting.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
One thing I find interesting is that since 04 I have not had any real or validated contact. I wonder if my type has left the sector? Why? What does this mean?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I have studied Astronomy, I know pretty much all the stars and objects you see in the night sky. I can identify shooting stars, satellites, meteorites fallig and burning in the atmoshpere, airplanes.

I have never seen a UFO because I am objective and I know what I see.

I am slowly turning into a skeptic, so far I have been objective and that means I am open for the possibilities of alien visitation but when looking at the night sky and seeing nothing unusual I wonder what the hell do you see,

are you on drugs, are you crazy? Didn't all gov officials and former employees, pilots etc just spreading
disinformation?

I am starting to question everything existing about it, I am tired of the same stories repeating over and over with no solid evidence, they are hiding something but they won't tell or be exposed. They win, congratulations, they keep the secret well, they win,

I am starting to doubt everything about UFOs and aliens other than the objects being real - abductions, alien encounters - get out fcking Schizophrenics!

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join