It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In true newbie spirit - Ever wonder...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   
... if and how often spooks check out these forums?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
yes. I knew that by joining a discussion board like this, I might be triggering a red-flag somewhere. But, then again, getting certain books from the library can do the same thing.....

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Im sure thet "they" are aware of this site.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Psst! Ocelot! i think they're onto us!

You get the car and i'll put the bodies in the back!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Psst! Ocelot! i think they're onto us!

You get the car and i'll put the bodies in the back!

OH come on man hurry up with them bodies dude!!! Oh # you dropped one!! Hurry. Get in the car!! GOGOGO!!

*Speeds off with nerdling*

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by Ocelot]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:35 AM
link   
"Runs out of the bathroom with jeans around my ankles, "Hey guys.......wha....whaaaaa....whaaaaat about me?"

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:36 AM
link   
That's why their should be a 'spook of the month award' I think.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   
In the back seat of the car Nerdling and Ocelot are driving.

"YOU FORGOT DREAMZ!!! MAN OVERBOARD!!!"

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolutionary
... if and how often spooks check out these forums?

IMHO, it would be *very* remiss of them to do so!!

As for the frequency of "how often" - how loooonnnnnggg is a piece of string??
Mind you, I *bet* the spooks are really *nice* people and love their families too (just in case *they* are beating a path to *my* door even now.....)

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Spook? Government agents? Is that what you mean??

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Requiem
Spook? Government agents? Is that what you mean??

Heh, yeah that's what he ment. I haven't really seen anything on this website that would cause them any worry. Just ideas being thrown around. The thread on slipping into area 51 or taking photos might have been observed, but most of this is just theory and conjecture.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'll bet with all the subject matter covered in discussion's on this board, Echelon has got a direct link to us. You never know one day one day some wacko might just make a post about how he plans to blow up the Empire State Building just to get recognition before he does it. You just never know.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Good just calm them down... tell them they have NOTHING to worry this is all just conjecture and speculation... we're not REALLY gonna go and .. spy on... stuff... uh.. hmm. Never! Not us! Nothing to see here! We're dumb.. we know nothing. All this is just guesses... we have no connection or inside scoops on the government. Not a chance in hell!

Ok I think that did it. I think they're gone. k, Now back to reality.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Check out? Yeah, maybe when they chill at home.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
Good just calm them down... tell them they have NOTHING to worry this is all just conjecture and speculation... we're not REALLY gonna go and .. spy on... stuff... uh.. hmm. Never! Not us! Nothing to see here! We're dumb.. we know nothing. All this is just guesses... we have no connection or inside scoops on the government. Not a chance in hell!

Ok I think that did it. I think they're gone. k, Now back to reality.

I think the reason for them not seriously persuing this site is that generally, from the threads I've read, people don't quote sources, don't present evidence or places containing evidence. Many just present the "facts" as though they should already be known. Example:

Originally posted by Bowser
As far as government, from what I have read, is that they are a monarchy type, the greys are controlled by the lizards and were created as slaves to the lizards. As for cities and such, they may have grown way past cities and found no need to even stay on a particular planet. However, I think that the greys have outposts on other planets including earth, either with or without our consent.

And I am generally talking about the UFO topics. The science and tech and military threads usually do go into great detail, so there could be some interest there, such as how people are getting this information. So maybe not no interest, but I don't think this site is seen as a threat.

Oh, and I don't really read the secret societies threads, so those might have lots of info, too, I dunno...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz
"Runs out of the bathroom with jeans around my ankles, "Hey guys.......wha....whaaaaa....whaaaaat about me?"

"Oh # Nerd we forgot about D!!"

*Puts the car on reverse*

"Come on D get in!! But for God's sakes put your pants on dude I dont want to see your stuff hanging out!!"

"ready?"

"ok lets get the F*ck out of here before they see us"

*Speeds off in car*

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Why the heck would they care?? I doubt a person would get paid to monitor the words being thrown about the site. And I was also wondering, why the word 'spook'? To spook us? Crazy!

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Requiem
Why the heck would they care?? I doubt a person would get paid to monitor the words being thrown about the site. And I was also wondering, why the word 'spook'? To spook us? Crazy!

No no... "spook" is just a term meaning "in the shadows" or something to that effect. It's a nickname for agents, feds, and the like.

I know there's nothing of great interest here that they would be looking for, but indeed there has to be some data collection on those ( like myself??
) who have serious questions and are "awake".

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
OMG ! - I never thought of that ! - Now I'll have to change my appearance and job and get a fake passport just in case !

top topics

join