It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very WEIRD letter! Anyone know what this is about?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

End to end, like a loop.
On the back, then, is only the box mentioning Ezekiel.

That's an idea. That would mean the start where we come from and the end is the same place and the process is a closed circle.

edit: oh and hi!

[edit on 16-4-2007 by g210b]

Cug

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra
Anyone got a copy of "Godwin's Cabalistic Encyclopedia" handy? It looks a lot like a portion of the Sephiroth, and definitely appears to be some Hebrew or Yiddish transliteration.

I have that book (and more) but nothing really fits. Frankly if the designer if this used a1, b2, c3 etc.. I have a feeling hebrew gematria would be a bit over his head.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I am watching this with interest. I applaud you all for working together as a team with no fighting.

Keep up the good hard work this is what I like to see.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hello everybody I am new here and have been following this all day with intrigue.

The following was posted at: forums.unfiction.com...

By a person whom goes by the name of "aninterloper"

IKA is 9-11-01 in the numbering system mentioned.

HOV is 8-15-22, which doesn't really correspond to anything in history.

I thought it might be a properly shaped piece to this puzzle

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The thought just occured to me that there may be a more sinister reason behind all of these mystery letters, as it would seem from the 'sheffield forum' link that I read through, that other letters were sent, 3 that have been reported so far, but how many others were recieved that have not been??...especially when you tie in the phone number that was included.

This all could be the work of a local black magick/thelema/O.T.O coven or individual, and the tel number stated on the separate piece of paper is the number of the intended 'target' of the spell (if you could call it that) and the notes, a form of 'bidding' spell upon the recievers to call the number and ultimately cause harrassment to that person?

On a slight tangent, here is a scan of the handwritten envelope...does anyone else have any knowledge of graphology who could offer an interpretation???

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
www.biblegateway.com...

Also measure out a sixth of a hin

HIN=constant number
HIN=(Hin Is Number)
HIN=1914

let's follow the instructions:
measure out a sixth of a hin
1914*(1/6)=319
meaning: 3, 1, 9
since H (H in) is a number
we will replace it in:
Ezekiel 4:H
we have
---Ezekiel 4:3

Then take an iron pan, place it as an iron wall

---Ezekiel 4:1

Now, take a clay tablet

---Ezekiel 4:9

Take wheat and barley, beans and lentils, millet and spelt; put them in a storage jar and use them to make bread for yourself

Boss' wife is givin' him instructions on how to cook!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm actually concerned cos i tried ringing that number myself!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonlike
(considering the procedure 1)
(7*10+0)*7=70*7=490
The number is 490!
or
(7*10+7)*0=0
the number is 0!
two solutions!

Actually, here we have the number
490 which is probably the hour!
490---->4+9+0=13!
At 01:00 o'clock he should start making the lunch
poor boss

------------Edit to add
unless he is a baker and we accept the other solution as correct.
At 00:00 o clock he should start making the bread!!!

[edit on 16-4-2007 by Dragonlike]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'd just like to ask that any others reading this thread, especially here in the UK
pls DO NOT phone the number posted earlier as you could unwittingly be participating in some form of harrassmant that the letters were intended to cause

[edit on 16-4-2007 by citizen smith]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizen smith
I'd just like to ask that any others reading this thread, especially here in the UK
pls DO NOT phone the number posted earlier as you could unwittingly be participating in some form of harrassmant that the letters were intended to cause

Did you give it a shot?
tell us more
we have a mystery to solve

[edit on 16-4-2007 by Dragonlike]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnOldFriend

IKA is 9-11-01 in the numbering system mentioned.

HOV is 8-15-22, which doesn't really correspond to anything in history.

I thought it might be a properly shaped piece to this puzzle

I think that in the UK they do not use the date format month-day-year but the more common (and logical) day-month-year.

Edit: I did not read all the thread, its too late. Were all the papers exactly the same?

[edit on 16/4/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonlike
Did you give it a shot?

Admittedly I did out of cat-like curiosity earlier today as it's a local number for me, and got through to an answerphone within 2 rings, which when I think about what one of the earlier posters on pg1 said about the number ringing-out and getting no answer, made me think that someone had decided to switch on the machine to screen their calls (and I offer my Karmic apologies to the person behind that phone for my disturbance)

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
i looked up hovika and noticed nothing then yahoo asked me if i wated to see hovik Hovik Norway you must realize that at the top of the letter it says GODO take the O off of GODO and you get GOD thats alll i got

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I love reading about these kinds of things, but let's hear some more about the origins of this thing. Who? What? When? Where?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by g210b
That's an idea. That would mean the start where we come from and the end is the same place and the process is a closed circle.

edit: oh and hi!

The circle is unbroken
by and bye
lord
by and bye

truth is only a spheory
but it is all I got
I will give it all away in the end

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
More on it. There are 5 angles in the drawing (inclusive), and adding the column internal=42. Divide by the given 7, you get 6.

In the triple sets of zeros, there's a pattern. 2,4, 10, 14, 16. Pattern = +2, +6, +4, + 2. Repetition gives +6. 5 sets of zeros. Five angles. Upward implication leads to a repetition of six.

This guys on to something.

SOMEONE ALERT _MICHAEL_. Infiltrators at the gates. HaHa!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Words between () is english translation of the placenames;
As someone else wrote, Hovika ('vika' = bay) is a placename in Norway. Actually, it is two places, one at Arendal, Askeroya (Ashisle) and the other at Namsos.
The letters OG that someone pointed out is norwegian for 'and' as in sno og is = snow and ice.

This leads me to think that if it is a code one must understand norwegian to get the message. Maybe have to read the norwegian translation of Ezekiel if the code points toward individual letters.
You can find one here; www.bibelen.no...

One of yu pointed out ezekiel 15;15. Chapter 15 goes only to 8 but if we continue to count to 15 we get to 16;7
This does not seem to help, but I'm not into these code things.

There are 48 chapters, does that help?

Alternatively it might be Dan Brown working on a new 'code' book novel but sent it to the wrong adress? Just send it to Dan Browns right adress so we can read the solution on his next book... ?

I also came over this; Esekiel Moreno y Díaz (1848-1906) Den hellige Esekiel Moreno y Díaz (sp: Ezequiel) ble født den 9. april 1848 i Alfaro i provinsen Logroño i Rioja i Spania

It is norwegian and say; Esekiel Moreno y Díaz (1848-1906) The Holy Ezekiel Moreno y Díaz (spanish Ezequiel) was born 9 april 1848 in Alfaro in the province Logroño in Rioja in Spain.
Don't know anything about him but could it be THIS holy Ezekiel referred to in the code rather than the bible's Ezekiel?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
wow, this is a headscratcher!!

GODO means 'I enjoy' in Italian, don't know if thats been mentioned yet or any significance. thought i'd throw it in there though.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
i24.photobucket.com...

Anyone know ahat this is and what it means?

Thanks in advance

I was just surfing around when I came across this thread. I joined ATS specifically to post this.

I found this "letter" to be a challenging puzzle. I'll assume a number of people, scientists, etc, have already done some basic math as I did and found some interesting results, which could quite possibly be just someone who is a math wizard having fun or... some kind of message.

Needless to say, I have not really discovered anything, just some simple math observations.

Here's my results:

The following is addition unless I note otherwise.

Get some paper and a pencil.
First, add all the four digit lines together like this,

5993 + 6000 = 11,993
6000 + 6993 = 12,993
6993 + 7000 = 13,993
7000 + 7070 = 14,070
7070 + 7077 = 14,147
7077 + 7077 = 14,154
TOTAL= 81,350

Then, add each boxed group like this,
+
+
=18,986

Then add all boxed groups together
and you'll find they all add up to 81,350,
just as you added in the first example.
In other words, if you add horizontially
or vertically, your answer will always be 81,350.

My next observation is when you added vertically above,
you take the first line, 11,993 and subtract 12,993, you get -1000.
I tried to chart it out below, it looks interesting...

- (minus)
12,993 = (minus) -1000 (obviously)

THEN

- (minus)
13,993 = (minus) -1000 (not hard)

THEN

- (minus)
14,070 = (minus) -77 (starts to get strange here)

THEN

- (minus)
14,147 = (minus) -77

THEN
- (minus)
14,154 = (minus) -7

Now add all of you 'minuses' together for a total of 2161
then minus from that the last horizontal calculation of 14,154
and you'll get a (minus) -11,993 which is the exact opposite
of the sum of the first horizontial calculation.
Makes you feel like you're going in circles, doesn't it ?

Move along to the top center small square.
7 minus 993 equals (minus) -986, minus 7 equals (minus) -993.
the exact opposite of the center number in that square, the same
result of the the previous excersize, a negative result.

On to the lower center small square, again, by adding 7-7=0, minus
7 equals (minus) -7, it's almost like a message all of these calculations are
ending up the exact opposite of something else.

However if you ADD 7 + 993 + 7 you get 1007, backwards that would be
7001 and a possible representation of that center '7000' minus the 1 (or) One HOVIKA ??

Moreover if you add 7 + 993 + 7 you get 1007 Minus 7000 (what's in the center of the four squares) you get a minus -5993, the exact opposite of the first number in the first (upper left) square!

I can only imagine there could be other interesting calculations that I haven't discovered for myself.

Whoever put this together is attempting to send a message. What that message is, is beyond me. It could be as simple as that person(s) love for
math or something more involved.

I can't make out all the smaller letters below 'GODO' and I tried to run
'HOVIKA GODO' through the Internet Anagram Server with no seemingly significant luck.
wordsmith.org... .

I spent an hour or so on this, I am by NO stretch of the imagination a math wizard, in fact I'm using a calculator, I am in sales and have worked as a radio DJ for a number of years, I just find this interesting in that it could be a message to all of humanity about something important to our planet or species or a message to all of humanity about simple math.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
It is an alarm clock.

time to WAKE UP my people

MY PEOPLE

RISE and SHINE my sun

I AM sirius.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join