It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very WEIRD letter! Anyone know what this is about?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Lets start from teh top. What does HOV|IKA mean.

Does that say anything to anyone????

Google Hovika.

I found this and as I mentioned (i think) earlier in this thread, April 15th is 'Holocaust Day.'

The Spartan/Titans are returning....

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrbocci
I have just put in a request to a friend to find out the name/address of the phone number, will update you all as and when!

he's just told me he'll have an answer soon, i'd be a bit reluctant to respond on here giving away someones name / address to be honest, incase it's just a coincidence

I don't 'believe' in coincidences, but it could be totally unrelated, and in a sense (ethically even if not legally) an INVASION of PRIVACY. Just a thought.

And I will tell you this, because I am 99% sure...it is NOT a private individual's information on the public level.

This is a 'phone call from E.T.' without using Ma Bell! And I can show you this is true. And will. Here is a 'phone call from E.T.' using ATS!

E.T. = Esoteric Teacher = John (his name is truly John).

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
Nah, I think God would've correctly added 7 to 7000 and concluded with 7007, not 7070, which it says.

Hi, friend!

Think of this for a moment: perhaps 'correctly' is according to runetang? And so not necessarily, by default, consciously aware of God's idea of correct?

Not that I would be aware, either, or that you are lacking for not knowing God's mind...but we don't yet know God's mind completely, any of us. So God's idea/perception of 'correct' could be quite a bit VASTER than ours. IMO, anyway.
Think so?

As it stands, theres supposed to be a zero behind the first #7 in the bottom set of 3 going downwards in a line, making it 70, which is what was really added to 7000 to get 7070. lol.

Truth is Binary.

Substitute the 1 in binary code with a 7.
Whomever knows binary by heart can decipher that for us.

come on God, you f#ckin up on the Maths..

God is a poet. Satan is the mathematician, remember?

Einstein didn't do his own math; his sister did!

This guy cracked something!! HIN = 8914 when assigning numbers to the letters of the alphabet. Right on, good going man.

In DEED! ALL of us! We are all cracking this TOGETHER!

Search the 'Alpha and Omega' thread that ET (Esoteric Teacher who is also MY brother John yet in person one I have not even met face 2 face in this life.) I will find a link if I have time - you can find it. Search for 'queen' and 'pon' or 'pawn' and you'll find a reference and clue given in preparation for this *it seems*.

God/Holy Spirit (7000) is going to be taken away (subrtacted) from 8914, the measurement of liquid. This results in 1914, a world war?

Yes.
WWI was truly the root of WWII.
The 7000 are they that God told Isaiah he had reserved for himself because they had not bowed down to Baal (or Bel, the god (angel/man) who is the Winds).
But, in 'bible code' as (I believe from study) one probably meant by the writer(s), 1000 = a 'son of man/son of God/angel' and so the 7000 'men' are the 7 spirits around the throne of God.

Don't ask me to make any sense out of it.. I realize what I just wrote sounds increasingly stupid, lol.

I won't ask ya!

But please, keep 'em coming!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

I have just put in a request to a friend to find out the name/address of the phone number, will update you all as and when!

he's just told me he'll have an answer soon, i'd be a bit reluctant to respond on here giving away someones name / address to be honest, incase it's just a coincidence

I don't 'believe' in coincidences, but it could be totally unrelated, and in a sense (ethically even if not legally) an INVASION of PRIVACY. Just a thought.

And I will tell you this, because I am 99% sure...it is NOT a private individual's information on the public level.

This is a 'phone call from E.T.' without using Ma Bell! And I can show you this is true. And will. Here is a 'phone call from E.T.' using ATS!

E.T. = Esoteric Teacher = John (his name is truly John).

Yeah I cut the search short, got a street in huddersfield but figured it shouldn't go any further as it probably has nothing to do with it. That link was fascinating, did you converse with E.T privately? Any more info about him, and what makes you so sure it's him?

[edit on 16-4-2007 by mrbocci]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047
After assigning alphabet characters randomly to their number counterparts I found the solution. The letter says..."Eat at Joes." Took me about an hour but I finally figured it out.

The end of the world (front)
Eat at joe's (back)
a cartoon

picture a man wearing a sandwich board pacing a small portion of public sidewalk in a city setting

You've seen it!

It's the end of the world as we know it...and I feel fine....(REM of course).

The end of the dysfunctional world. Back to Atlantis, folks!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Yeah I cut the search short, got a street in huddersfield but figured it shouldn't go any further as it probably has nothing to do with it. That link was fascinating, did you converse with E.T privately? Any more info about him, and what makes you so sure it's him?

Yes I have. Only since he started the Alpha & Omega thread...and only on the telephone, somewhat infrequently. As his member section beside his posts states, he is in the USAF stationed in 'Sin City' and if you read him at all, you might know he is a firefighter. A true hero. A gentle and kind soul who is John 'the beloved' in TRUTH.

I am his witness and he is my witness.

And he is SUCCEEDING his divine mission. Miraculously and in full view of the world, eventually. Awakening the sleeper cell, it would seem (thanks NeonHaze for that). But the sleeper cell is LOVE not doom or anything to fear.

FEAR NOT
Believe only.

E.T.'s are our friends not our foes. They need to be able to help us, that is, with our help. They continually aid and serve the common good of humanity - of which we ALL are..whether from the dogstar or deathstar

We are NOT ALONE.
We have NO reason to FEAR.
NO FEAR.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Yes I have. Only since he started the Alpha & Omega thread...and only on the telephone, somewhat infrequently. As his member section beside his posts states, he is in the USAF stationed in 'Sin City' and if you read him at all, you might know he is a firefighter. A true hero. A gentle and kind soul who is John 'the beloved' in TRUTH.

I am his witness and he is my witness.

And he is SUCCEEDING his divine mission. Miraculously and in full view of the world, eventually. Awakening the sleeper cell, it would seem (thanks NeonHaze for that). But the sleeper cell is LOVE not doom or anything to fear.

FEAR NOT
Believe only.

E.T.'s are our friends not our foes. They need to be able to help us, that is, with our help. They continually aid and serve the common good of humanity - of which we ALL are..whether from the dogstar or deathstar

We are NOT ALONE.
We have NO reason to FEAR.
NO FEAR.

Those are some very nice thoughts, would love to be able to be 100% convinced, obviously not an easy task though! thanks for sharing your info!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Mr bocci if u dont mind what street name did u get reason i ask is because im from huddersfield born and bred so if anyone needs to know anything about huddersfield just let me no!

[edit on 16-4-2007 by Castle Hill]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Castle Hill
Mr bocci if u dont mind what street name did u get reason i ask is because im from huddersfield born and bred so if anyone needs to know anything about huddersfield just let me no!

[edit on 16-4-2007 by Castle Hill]

I'm a bit reluctant to post it to be honest, U2U me and i'll give you the road, not got a number though

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
mrbocci i cant u2u yet i need more than twenty posts could u u2u me the road please

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Ok my try:

start with the basement:
red form top left to bottem right like normal (yes it's a chain addition when you follow the numbers this way)

7000 + 7(70) -> 7070 + 7 -> 7070 + | nothing | -> 7077

With the explanation/translation of the numbers somone posted:
(sheffield forum or this thread page2)

I read:

All Individuals/humans are programmed/created and that is all or with everthing that is (our physical reality) I guess sthat 7 in the square means it happend in 7 days.

5993 + 7 -> 6000 + 993 -> 6993 + 7 -> 7077 -> 7000
at 2012 -> we become the marks of the beast? or nuke? -> the earth changes its form/crust/earthquakes/poleshift -> and we ascend (spirit dim+1) --> and becomes one.

no clue about the middle'Ezekl0 thing one but Godo i found this:
www.godo-vision.de...

I guess that could mean that we walk this way and join with other evolved beings that followed other ways to...

HOVIKA.. hmm no clue but logical this then have to be nirvana/god.

just may free take in reading/interpreting this on this.

I think that thing should somehow be foldable in a way that it gets a form that makes sense. But seems not.

cheers

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I don't know much about this, but what about some kind of rune or spell? It looks a little like a Nordic rune, however there isn't one that really fits the bill except for the one that looks like an arrow.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Right off the bat I must admit that I don't pretend to know what the meaning of this is.
But the numbers do strike a familiar chord with me.

I think the 7000 refers to the entire period of mans existence from his creation to the end of Christ’s 1000 year millennial reign.
7000 total years minus the 1000 year reign of Christ = 6000 of mans existence. If you believe that 1914 is the beginning date for the millennial reign, the end of that reign will be the year 2914 CE

2914 years + 6000 years of mans existence (prior to the millennium) = 8914 years.

The rest is still a mystery to me.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The way up:

8914- 7000 = 1914

It is noteworthy that there is no free oxygen present in volcanic outgassings.

This physical-to-mental metamorphosis proceeds, usually without the conscious knowledge of the humans involved. Body-death is the transitional sleep, from which the monad awakes to new life in mental form.

www.normanspencer.co.nz...

If I interprete that that numbers the same simple way I would read:

In this ascended dimension and or in our further way we need no air to breath or food and we let our bodys/physical matter behind and are pure spiritual..

.. something like that

I guess I read it all to simple! lol.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
When did this thread start?

April 15

Holocaust Day

Imagine that.
Runes are germanic.

The return of the Titans
The Spartans
The SS

America the Home of the BRAVE

the miracle of the LAM
LAM is A.C.'s Babalon

Weird letter
Lamb Miracle
Woman Rides a Beast
Behold a White Horse
Alpha & Omega
Witch

-----------------------------

I just got this from USGS:

== PRELIMINARY EARTHQUAKE REPORT ==

***This event has been revised.

Region: WEST OF MACQUARIE ISLAND
Geographic coordinates: 57.953S, 147.636E
Magnitude: 6.2 Mw
Depth: 10 km
Universal Time (UTC): 16 Apr 2007 13:20:38
Time near the Epicenter: 16 Apr 2007 23:20:38
Local time in your area: 16 Apr 2007 13:20:38

Location with respect to nearby cities:
1674 km (1040 miles) S (179 degrees) of Hobart, Australia
2521 km (1567 miles) S (182 degrees) of CANBERRA, Australia

HOBART Australia.

Hobie is also the 'nickname' of Moses' father-in-law called 'Jethro' in Exodus.
Eva & Hobie 3/13/1930
Linky

MORE info and pix

The day that Clyde Tombaugh from NM declared his discovery of Pluto; same Pluto ‘deplanetized’ this last year by the Astrological power-that-declare.

Which is GOOD. Pluto, energy-wise, is the phaeton (chariot) of Hades (who is the ‘devil’ or perhaps better known as an ‘angel of death’…in Egypt was called Anubis, etc.

This is a reference to the book of Revelation several times.

Google HOBIE. You get mainly surfing gear (Joe Satriani: Surfing with the Alien = Surfing the Apocalypse website?) and sunglasses...like the 'lens' they removed from the 'alien' in the 'alien autopsy movie'? perhaps - more appropriately titled, perhaps 'the ALIEN ABORTION' movie.

This is ALL related. This is the joining of the Alpha and Omega. Full disclosure, I'm thinking, is come to it's appointed time - from the mouths of two witnesses shall all things be established.

John and Ann

Jesus's beloved disciple and his grandma?

Who's coming INSTEAD of Jesus? Jesus is supposedly tied up at the right hand of the MOST HIGH heavenly throne. So someone must come INSTEAD. In Jesus NAME. Not 'demons' - there are no more discarnate spirits right now...there is silence in 'heaven' for half an hour...why?

No one's home!

I'm serious! (sirius)
Read up or not but all the info we need is at our disposal right now.
Time for revelation!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by g210b
I guess I read it all to simple! lol.

Right! Not!

No such thing!

K.I.S.S.

K eep
I t
S imple
S weetheart

Einstein says:
'If the answer is simple, God is answering.'

Hi there!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Those are some very nice thoughts, would love to be able to be 100% convinced, obviously not an easy task though! thanks for sharing your info!

No problem! Not an easy task, perhaps - the buddy system is the key, though!

And we won't stop until we are done and there is peace as should be. Just like God promises.

There's no hurry. Life never ends.

Live long and Prosper!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by g210b
I think that thing should somehow be foldable in a way that it gets a form that makes sense. But seems not.

End to end, like a loop.
On the back, then, is only the box mentioning Ezekiel.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
About the letters:

H = 8 = S
O = 15 = L
V = 22 = E
I = 9 = R
K = 11 = P
A = 1 = Z

this was a = 1 etc and then reversed and applied which starts out as z = 1

At first, I saw it wrong and read:

SLEPRZ

sleepers

But now I see it is:

SLERPZ

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
777/666 genetic marker? just a hunch, but what if these numbers where something to do with our DNA structure/ DNA Signature/Components that make it up, just a guess, I dont remember reading/hearing it before, closest ive seen to the theory is the one that we as a species are on the verge of a worldwide shift in "evolution" transforming the human race as we know it into something inter-dimensional, a species capable of "spiritual" like acts (thats the way I have interpreted the majority of posts relating to the theory), that opinion takes a lot of faith for me to believe in and I unfortunately do not share the same level as some.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join