It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very WEIRD letter! Anyone know what this is about?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
After assigning alphabet characters randomly to their number counterparts I found the solution. The letter says..."Eat at Joes." Took me about an hour but I finally figured it out.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047
After assigning alphabet characters randomly to their number counterparts I found the solution. The letter says..."Eat at Joes." Took me about an hour but I finally figured it out.

Can you elaborate?
interesting though...

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

Originally posted by queenannie38
Exactly! Where did the 8914 come from?

A = 1 B = 2 C = 3 etc..

HIN

H = 8 I = 9 N = 14

Brillian Cug. So thi smight be where we derive the 8914. So far this is the only explination for that number so I say lets run with it.

Can we reverse this and do it to HOVIKA? or GODO?

Also i still think th e key is folding it in a tube to look at it because of the lines on the side.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Found something of interest. Undo may be on to something with the 15 by 15 magic square theory.
The numbers 8914-7000=1914 could be interpreted as ((8+9+1+4)-(7+0+0+0))=(1+9+1+4) OR 22-7=15.
The whole thing feels like Soduku to me. 15 could be the key.
Also, if you do a word square with HOV horizontal and HIV vertical (sharing the H) Ika fits on the second line off the I in HIV for a 3 by 3 square, leaving two letters to fill in. K would be the middle letter, which also stands for 1000, which is what 993+7 equals. 1000 times 7 = 7000, which is a central number to the puzzle.
Another note. 7, 70 and 7000 are important biblical references.
7 being the number of days God took to create the earth.
70 being the 70 weeks referred to in the book of Daniel.
7000 A day is to God as 1000 yrs, as 1000 yrs is as a day. (7*1000=7000)
Many believe that it's been 7000 yrs since Adam and Eve were kicked out of the garden. The year 2000 was 7000, add 7 and you get 2007.

The reference to Ezekial may be about end times and prophecy, since he was one of the major prophets, and the book of Daniel comes right after Ezekial. The correlation between Ezekial 4:11 and the word hin is intriguing.

Hope this helps.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
well ive been reading and not posting, cause im at college, but ill be home in a hour or so, so ill help then, but im thinking sleep cell wake up call could be a high one, it may be a code of some sort ive printed it off and ill look at it closer.

Take care people

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver

Hasnt this already been stated ?? 8 9 14 are H I N

Count...
a b c d e f g h = 8
a b c d e f g h i = 9
a b c d e f h g i j k l m n = 14

1/6th of a hin, approx 7000 (imo, lol just guessing, its very close) and you are left with the number 1914.

Now its all bollocks, because hebrew doesnt work in English... Unless some ancient force knew that in 2007, English would be used to decipher this, and therefore created the word HIN in recognition of this.

My beer is getting flat... and thats causing me to t - LMAO, as I close this post with a slight attitude, my notepad.exe just opened up and took my keystrokes... umm... hehehehehe... ok, thats spooky... thank god no crazy words appeared, or Id poop...

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

A = 1 B = 2 C = 3 etc..

HIN

H = 8 I = 9 N = 14

And Bingo was his namo !

Now... why would ancient hebrew converted into english numbers mean anything ?

Its either someone playing kooky jokes, or were doomed...

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047

Great, bloody lot of good you are..

Just *WHERE IS JOES*...

I mean... just tell us the answer is 42 why dont ya....

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Anyone got a copy of "Godwin's Cabalistic Encyclopedia" handy? It looks a lot like a portion of the Sephiroth, and definitely appears to be some Hebrew or Yiddish transliteration.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
in Indonesia Ika, roughly translatable to Diversity
national motto of Indonesia is Bhinneka Tunggal Ika, translatable as "Unity in Diversity.
Dont know if that helps but it cant hurt.

I also came across referance to HOV meaning something in Klingon. Yes I said Kligon That's right, Klingon. Those bumpy headed aliens of Star Trek

Info can be had here on klingon languagThe Klingon Language Institutee

[edit on 16-4-2007 by angryamerican]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Ezekiel 37:15

join the two pieces of wood, the two halves of israel,
judah and ephraim, under the banner of david.

there's a clue there somewhere.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well, let's think about the Letter-turning-into-Numbers factor.
I think this is something relevant.

Now, in the upper part we have 8914 - 7000 = 1914
HIN = 8914
7000 = 7 (Since 0 is an invalid letter and there's no such thing as 70), and by popular knowledge, 7 is the number of God.
1914 = SAD

So, HIN - God = SAD
Now, I suppose HIN is something man made (I don't know, I'm just supposing!), so "something man-made" without God leads to sadness.

1914 = WW1, going against the Bible = Without God.

But, what is HIN?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Got it. It's a bending of the Sacrificial Cross. An aiming at God.
Whomever saw the Devil, dreamt or what have you, must have deluded it, after deluding back quarters.

Now, in an attempt to trick the One true God, they're gonna try and sneak into heaven. Destructive, yes.

In Matrix Mathematics, inclusive bracketing is substitution. The squaring off of hailed 7 is, an attempt to replace, upon un-seatting.

Someone get this guy a bottle! Of good Medicine! HaHa.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
A = 1 B = 2 C = 3 etc..

HIN

H = 8 I = 9 N = 14

Dang! Thank YOU!

Teamwork is great - especially for those of us like me, who often can not see the forest for the trees.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I actually started a discussion about this matter on a discussom forum i frequent called unfiction.com, dedicated to ARG (alternate reality gaming). The regulars of that forum are VERY good at breaking code or figuring out confusing things in general, and i've never seen something they weren't able to figure out. Please take the time to check it out, the link to the thread is below:

forums.unfiction.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
Conversion Table: Decimal - Hexadecimal - Binary

www.dewassoc.com...

Sorry to paste and run but I have to get out the door to work. Just wanted to toss that in there.

THANK YOU!!!!

Hexadecimal is base-6-ish, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
right now, for us who failed math, any one fancy telling us people in simple terms ?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
Nah, I think God would've correctly added 7 to 7000 and concluded with 7007, not 7070, which it says.

Hi, friend!

Think of this for a moment: perhaps 'correctly' is according to runetang? And so not necessarily, by default, consciously aware of God's idea of correct?

Not that I would be aware, either, or that you are lacking for not knowing God's mind...but we don't yet know God's mind completely, any of us. So God's idea/perception of 'correct' could be quite a bit VASTER than ours. IMO, anyway.
Think so?

As it stands, theres supposed to be a zero behind the first #7 in the bottom set of 3 going downwards in a line, making it 70, which is what was really added to 7000 to get 7070. lol.

Truth is Binary.

Substitute the 1 in binary code with a 7.
Whomever knows binary by heart can decipher that for us.

come on God, you f#ckin up on the Maths..

God is a poet. Satan is the mathematician, remember?

Einstein didn't do his own math; his sister did!

This guy cracked something!! HIN = 8914 when assigning numbers to the letters of the alphabet. Right on, good going man.

In DEED! ALL of us! We are all cracking this TOGETHER!

Search the 'Alpha and Omega' thread that ET (Esoteric Teacher who is also MY brother John yet in person one I have not even met face 2 face in this life.) I will find a link if I have time - you can find it. Search for 'queen' and 'pon' or 'pawn' and you'll find a reference and clue given in preparation for this *it seems*.

God/Holy Spirit (7000) is going to be taken away (subrtacted) from 8914, the measurement of liquid. This results in 1914, a world war?

Yes.
WWI was truly the root of WWII.
The 7000 are they that God told Isaiah he had reserved for himself because they had not bowed down to Baal (or Bel, the god (angel/man) who is the Winds).
But, in 'bible code' as (I believe from study) one probably meant by the writer(s), 1000 = a 'son of man/son of God/angel' and so the 7000 'men' are the 7 spirits around the throne of God.

Don't ask me to make any sense out of it.. I realize what I just wrote sounds increasingly stupid, lol.

I won't ask ya!

But please, keep 'em coming!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Thank you, Cyfre!

And runetang, I forgot a major thing to mention.

Read Revelation chapter 1, paying attention to verses 1:7-8 and 1:17.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Think of this for a moment: perhaps 'correctly' is according to runetang?

Bigup yourself, that is wisdom! yeah, we all see through our own peephole.

Think so?

Yes.

Substitute the 1 in binary code with a 7.
Whomever knows binary by heart can decipher that for us.

Thats a good idea. I'd do it but, I haven't touched binary in years and the thought of refreshing my knowledge gives me a headache. So ill pass, but I really would like to see someone else, more apt than I, do this.

God is a poet. Satan is the mathematician, remember?
Einstein didn't do his own math; his sister did!

True. But God is a mathematician as well, and Satan is a poet as well. Because beauty will shine even when thrown down..
And Creation, I could only imagine, would require some vast math, stuff that we humans probably have never even seen written on a piece of paper before. But you know what? I have faith that it exists nonetheless!

Search the 'Alpha and Omega' thread that ET (Esoteric Teacher who is also MY brother John yet in person one I have not even met face 2 face in this life.)

Yeah EsoT is a mighty cool fellar. I read his silly old man thing once when I first came to this forum and was hooked! (Bigup to ET)

Yes.
WWI was truly the root of WWII.
The 7000 are they that God told Isaiah he had reserved for himself because they had not bowed down to Baal (or Bel, the god (angel/man) who is the Winds).

You are most correct as always.

Rev 1:7
(7) "Behold, He comes with the clouds," and "every eye will see Him, and the ones who pierced" Him, and all the tribes of the earth "will wail on account of Him." Yes, Amen. Dan. 7:13; Zech. 12:10
Rev 1:8
(8) I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the Ending, says the Lord, the One who is, and who was, and who is coming, the Almighty.
--------------------------------------------------
Rev 1:17
(17) And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet, as dead. And He put His right hand on me, saying to me, Do not fear. I am the First and the Last,
Rev 1:18
(18) and the Living One; and I became dead; and, behold, I am living forever and ever. Amen. And I have the keys to hell, and of death.

[edit on 4/16/2007 by runetang]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join