It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very WEIRD letter! Anyone know what this is about?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Has anyone thought that this may be an activation message for a sleeper cell?

Perhaps it was sent to the wrong address by mistake, or was sent to the correct address but the person it was intended to reach never managed to intercept it.

There maybe no way to decipher this message as decoding it may require additional knowledge that the message pertains to.

This is either a hoax or it is something serious.

Talk of a measurement of liquid is omeness since there have been previous plots intercepted using liquid based explosives.

Zoom out a little people... Think of the wider picture.

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

[edit on 16-4-2007 by Neon Haze]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
Zoom out a little people... Think of the wider picture.

Yeah, i think i got your point there...
Have you noticed the letters ''K'' if you rotate the symbol, and ''T'' which has slightly bruised? ''K'' and ''T'' are one above the other!

[edit on 16-4-2007 by Dragonlike]

Cug

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
hovika translates to court in Finnish.

Originally posted by Astrithr
Some more to add...
2007 - 1914 = 93
93 seems to show up a lot, maybe whoever sent it is a Thelemite?

Yep I noticed the 93.. but I don't see anything Thelemic about it.

[edit on 4/16/2007 by Cug]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Ezekiel CH. Hin (h=8) + in =
Ezekiel Chapter 8 in 15x15 magic square ?

Cug

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Exactly! Where did the 8914 come from?

A = 1 B = 2 C = 3 etc..

HIN

H = 8 I = 9 N = 14

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Ezekiel 22
15x15 magic square?

or

22+22=44-7=37

Ezekiel 37: 15

15 The word of the LORD came to me:

16 "Son of man, take a stick of wood and write on it, 'Belonging to Judah and the Israelites associated with him.' Then take another stick of wood, and write on it, 'Ephraim's stick, belonging to Joseph and all the house of Israel associated with him.'

17 Join them together into one stick so that they will become one in your hand.

[edit on 16-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
8914-1000= 1914, a key date in many beliefs (JW´s start of end of sytem of things).

The middle number system takes away and adds 7´s, the number for perfection
(6 is imperfection)

the theme is definetly 7,

Hovika is some eastern name.

odd

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Start with Ezekiel 37:15 and read

Ezekiel 37:15

2 sticks of wood, joined. that's the pic.

[edit on 16-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze

Perhaps it was sent to the wrong address by mistake, or was sent to the correct address but the person it was intended to reach never managed to intercept it.

You do have a point there, this could be a disguised message just for one person to understand, disguised just incase anybody else got the letter to throw the person off the trail, When I fisrt saw the letter I was thinking of geographic coordinates actually. As HOVIKA is a Hungarian town I think (correct me if i'am wrong), but looking into it a bit further HOVIKA could be a name of a place in england or something like that.

[edit on 16-4-2007 by WeSbO]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Interesting, and kinda creepy. Reading the thread, the letters are hand-posted from Huddersfield, which is very close to Sheffield.

It could just be a prank. Some kid who reads websites like this decided to post out a kooky pretend-code to random strangers. Although, I fail to see what they would get out of it, or how they would see the results (although, according to the forum, several members have received the letter - so it seems being a member of that forum is a connecting factor).

This is my neck of the woods though, so I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that the postman brings me one too!!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
Interesting, and kinda creepy. Reading the thread, the letters are hand-posted from Huddersfield, which is very close to Sheffield.

It could just be a prank. Some kid who reads websites like this decided to post out a kooky pretend-code to random strangers. Although, I fail to see what they would get out of it, or how they would see the results (although, according to the forum, several members have received the letter - so it seems being a member of that forum is a connecting factor).

This is my neck of the woods though, so I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that the postman brings me one too!!

Well anyway who ever wrote this has quite a bit of knowledge, I mean not everyone is capable of doing this. So I wouldn't think it's a "kid".

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeSbO
Well anyway who ever wrote this has quite a bit of knowledge, I mean not everyone is capable of doing this. So I wouldn't think it's a "kid".

True. I didn't mean to sound too flippant: It does appear that there is some thought gone into the design and 'code' of the piece.

Still, the fact that several members of this particular forum have stated they all received the same note, suggests that the forum itself is a common factor to the recipients -- Which itself brings in the possibility of it being a prank, or at least less random than if it was just one recipient.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash

Originally posted by WeSbO

True. I didn't mean to sound too flippant: It does appear that there is some thought gone into the design and 'code' of the piece.

Still, the fact that several members of this particular forum have stated they all received the same note, suggests that the forum itself is a common factor to the recipients -- Which itself brings in the possibility of it being a prank, or at least less random than if it was just one recipient.

Does anyone know if the people have anything in common ? And i'am wondering aswell how the person send this mail could get their postal adress. Have these members spoke to each other ?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
As a computer programmer, my initial reaction was that the numbers looked like the hex dumps the computer would spit out when an error was generated and we would have to decipher the hex code. Here is a link to a conversion chart:

Conversion Table: Decimal - Hexadecimal - Binary

www.dewassoc.com...

Sorry to paste and run but I have to get out the door to work. Just wanted to toss that in there.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Do you (or your boss) have the envelope that this arrived in, if so maybe you should scan and post jpegs of that too for possible clues. Was it delivered by hand? or via postman? as there could be traceable information in the postmark if sent via royal mail

Perhaps if anyone who has access to the 'BT phone directory' data-disk thats often sold to marketing companies etc could punch the tel. number in and see if it brings up an address...then post the letter back to the sender and give em a taste of their own medicine

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I have just put in a request to a friend to find out the name/address of the phone number, will update you all as and when!

he's just told me he'll have an answer soon, i'd be a bit reluctant to respond on here giving away someones name / address to be honest, incase it's just a coincidence

[edit on 16-4-2007 by mrbocci]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jnxmcn
img169.imageshack.us...

if we could find out what that word up there means that would be awsome.. try to find latin transalator? also 993 is up there a lot.. 1993? anything happen in that year that was big? also world war one started in 1914, wich is the same year that had the CHRISTMAS truce where both sides didnt kill for christmas keyword is christmas involving god..

maybe a message from god?

Nah, I think God would've correctly added 7 to 7000 and concluded with 7007, not 7070, which it says. As it stands, theres supposed to be a zero behind the first #7 in the bottom set of 3 going downwards in a line, making it 70, which is what was really added to 7000 to get 7070. lol.

come on God, you f#ckin up on the Maths..

A = 1 B = 2 C = 3 etc..

HIN

H = 8 I = 9 N = 14

This guy cracked something!! HIN = 8914 when assigning numbers to the letters of the alphabet. Right on, good going man.

God/Holy Spirit (7000) is going to be taken away (subrtacted) from 8914, the measurement of liquid. This results in 1914, a world war?

Dont ask me to make any sense out of it.. I realize what I just wrote sounds increasingly stupid, lol.

[edit on 4/16/2007 by runetang]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
managed to get that phone number down to a street name in huddersfield, trying to obtain a house number and or name at the moment.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join