It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Approaching Dark Star Causing Global Warming?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
A secretive, high-level department within the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) is not only aware of the fact that we live in a binary star system, they know where the twin is, and how it is perturbing our Sun because according to ‘Henry Deacon’, (Not his real name) they're already factoring these perturbations into their forecasts.

Who is ‘Henry Deacon’? He’s an ex-Livermore physicist with verifiable credentials, whose story was first broken by Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan of Project Camelot. He has worked extensively in black projects for a number of US agencies. According to them, they know him quite well and his real name and full details are all known and he has had access to an extraordinary amount of important classified information.

’Henry Deacon’ confirmed the existence of the “Dark Star”, and that its reality had been deduced by American military astrophysicists because of the need to account for certain gravitational anomalies that had been observed. (He mentioned the Pioneer spacecraft, for instance.) This is very important: the “Dark Star” is fully known and understood in the “black world”. When he told us this, we immediately realized how extraordinarily important this was.

The problems started a few years ago when the current approach of the Dark Star began to create resonance effects on Sol, our own sun. Kerry and I presumed these resonance effects are electromagnetic in nature rather than purely gravitational, but again we didn’t verify this. This, crucially, is what is causing the current increase in solar activity, and the rapid heating up not only of Earth (as in global warming), but of every planet in the system.”

Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy

Now turn to the very informative thread on ATS by Muaddib on global warming
here....

Some facts which he has mentioned:

1. Mars may be going through a period of climate change, new findings from NASA's Mars Odyssey orbiter suggest.
2. Martian Ice Shrinking Dramatically and for three Mars summers in a row, deposits of frozen carbon dioxide near Mars' south pole have shrunk from the previous year's size, suggesting a climate change in progress.
3. Global climate change on Jupiter.
4. Pluto is undergoing global warming, researchers find. If the Sun is the cause for global warming in the solar system, as some scientists say, why is Pluto, that is the farthest body away from the Sun, experiencing the most severe effects, and it is getting worse and worse as it orbits away from the sun?

The last point mentioned, needless to say, is a paradox.

At one point not too long ago Henry worked on a routine project for NOAA (The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration), and it was there that he heard about what he called the “second sun”. He confirmed that it’s on a long elliptical orbit which is inclined at an angle to the rest of the planets. It’s now approaching, and NOAA knows that this is the indirect cause (triggering increased solar activity through complex forms of resonance) of the heating of all the planets, not just ours.

Now why has all this been hushed up? Is it because there’s bad news on the way? Is this approaching Dark Star indirectly responsible for global warming not only on Earth, but the entire Solar System by its interaction with the boundaries of the Sun's vast magnetic field, triggering this 'massive solar spike'? Will there be an ELE (Extinction Level Event) in the near future? Around 2012?!

www.darkstar1.co.uk...

[edit on 15-4-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
How credible can this be if we see the name Bill Ryan mentioned?

Remember Serpo? The secret Whistleblower? This story seems to follow the same route

[edit on 15-4-2007 by Fett Pinkus]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The reason that there isn't more attention paid to this is because it's a hoax.

Originally posted by mikesingh
A secretive, high-level department within the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) is not only aware of the fact that we live in a binary star system, they know where the twin is, and how it is perturbing our Sun because according to ‘Henry Deacon’, (Not his real name) ]they're already factoring these perturbations into their forecasts.

Oh dear. It's the Zetan nonsense mixed with Serpo. I noticed that part of the purpose of these things appeared to be to 'confirm' the Serpo project and attempt to restore the credibility of Ryan et al.

But the whole thing is full of typical Serpo-style howlers. They've read up on science a bit... but they still have no real understanding of what's going on. Someone also read up a very little bit on what was going on at Lawrence-Livermore. Loved the "chemtrails increase the albedo of the planet" one....

The problems started a few years ago when the current approach of the Dark Star began to create resonance effects on Sol, our own sun. (etc)

More silliness.

4. Pluto is undergoing global warming, researchers find. If the Sun is the cause for global warming in the solar system, as some scientists say, why is Pluto, that is the farthest body away from the Sun, experiencing the most severe effects, and it is getting worse and worse as it orbits away from the sun?

I'm not sure that this is true. Yes, I found the articles...but they're from 2002. They haven't been mentioned since then. Here's some possibly better information from climate scientists (the ones who supposedly are finding this):
www.realclimate.org...

At one point not too long ago Henry worked on a routine project for NOAA (The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration), and it was there that he heard about what he called the “second sun”. He confirmed that it’s on a long elliptical orbit which is inclined at an angle to the rest of the planets.

Here the hoax goes into the arena of 'completely laughable' because the hoaxers have no idea how big dark stars are or how brightly they shine. If a real star had EVER been through our solar system, it would have destroyed it on the first pass.

Also, NOAA doesn't deal in astronomy.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Jepp, I was about to say that it sounds familiar with the zetatalk..

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
www.realclimate.org...

Thanks for the link, Byrd. That was pretty informative! Lots of links in there too.
I wonder who's making how much, hoaxing all this stuff up? Vicarious pleasure maybe? Heck! It's getting tough sifting the wheat from the chaff!! And I love to quote Rik - 'What is, isn't, and what isn't, is'!!

Cheers!

[edit on 16-4-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
How credible can this be if we see the name Bill Ryan mentioned?

Obviously not very credible at all....

Originally posted by mikesingh

’Henry Deacon’ confirmed the existence of the “Dark Star”, and that its reality had been deduced by American military astrophysicists because of the need to account for certain gravitational anomalies that had been observed. (He mentioned the Pioneer spacecraft, for instance.)

There is indeed a trajectory anomaly with the pioneer craft and there is currently a project going on to find the source of this mysterious phenomenon.... However... it could not be caused by a gravitational body such as a star.

Why am I so sure???

Pioneer 1 and 2 are heading in almost exactly opposite directions. Both craft appear to have experienced an acceleration....

Three options to explain this...

1: We have recorded the data incorrectly
2: We miscalculated the effects of a sling shot or other anomaly such as EM effects etc...
3: There is some new form of gravitational effects that we are unaware of.

I am willing to bet this will turn out to be No. 2. But research is ongoing. We first need to understand the direction of the acceleration.

If you want to keep up to date with the outcome of this research you may visit the project home page.
Projects: Pioneer Anomaly

The moment I heard Pioneer I knew this was hoax/pseudo science.

When will people who enjoy to theorise get off their back sides and do some homework??

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

[edit on 16-4-2007 by Neon Haze]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
If you want to keep up to date with the outcome of this research you may visit the project home page.
Projects: Pioneer Anomaly
All the best,
NeoN HaZe.

Thanks Neon for the link.
Looks interesting.
If you think the anomaly was due to the effect of the sling shot which presumably we have not fully understood, then how come there were no errors in calculations during other sling shots? Anomalies were only noticed in the Pioneer space craft. Or am I missing something?

Cheers!

[edit on 18-4-2007 by mikesingh]

top topics

join