It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Test on Discovery Channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Did anyone catch the show Conspiracy Test on Discovery tonight. It was a culmination of Government report people saying one bomb. A retired general, General Benton Parton, that was an ordinance tester for the Military saying no way a single bomb did that. And 2 people VZ Lawton and one other, that were in the building during the explosion saying there were 2 explosions.

Then they did their own testing with a truck, multiple sensors and computers, a concrete column the exact dimensions of APM building, the amount of ammonia nitrate that the government said caused the destruction and set it off to test the theory. The seismic data shows two shakes and so did the test. The 5600lbs tested match the report. The retired General refused to accept it.

They didnt show the news reporters reports of the multiple bombs, but the government report and the gentleman that authored it, didnt catch his name, sorry, stated a mock bomb was on an ATF agents desk and that was the one everyone was told to move back for. And that some ordinance in the ATF offices is what powerderized(is that a word) the back column that collapsed. Now why would you have that much ordinance in a building with a day care center and if it was in the back of the building, scary that could be set off so easily i guess.

Anyways, it was a good show, didnt know it was a series. Be interesting to see more of the conspiracy theories out there put to some scientific testing for all to see. Just thought id fill those in that didnt see it and maybe you can keep a look out for it in the future.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Yea, i saw some of it... I didnt pay much attention after i realized they werent going to cover any of those news reports, like when the govenor is on the news interview talking about secondary devices.

Or the BATF agent that gave an interview saying that they had diffused some of the bombs and had the materials. "These bomb materials will lead us to who did it!"

What about all of the missing security tapes from across the street? 22 seperate cameras were filming that area at the time from different locations around the block... but not one of the tapes has ever turned up?

What about multiple eyewitness reports of 'john doe' in the van with timothy mcveigh?

All in all a totally biased piece of trash.

RARE news footage raises lots and lots of questions;

What really happened?

[edit on 4/15/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Ya i was disappointed that lot of stuff was left out. I liked alot of the explosion testing though. CRUD i put this in 9-11 Consps... Mods can you move it to its proper place.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I saw this yesterday, guess it was a rerun. To me the main points were made. In the blast test that used the truck and the explosive filled cannisters were arranged in a T a non-symmetrical blast wave was seen in the film footage. It was a shame that the computers recording the forces on the column were damaged resulting in the loss of the data. The second test did generate forces that were complimentary to FEMA's calculations. Last, the siesmograph data closely matched that of the Oaklahome City blast.

This show was on the Discovery-Times channel yesterday afternoon. Funny thing is that the following show was one called "Best Evidence" that was about TWA Flight 800. Guess what? That same retired Air Force General was right there disputing the cause of the crash.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
Then they did their own testing with a truck, multiple sensors and computers, a concrete column the exact dimensions of APM building, the amount of ammonia nitrate that the government said caused the destruction and set it off to test the theory. The seismic data shows two shakes and so did the test. The 5600lbs tested match the report. The retired General refused to accept it.

Given that they probably originally declared it an ammonia nitrate bomb of that size simply because of the seismic data, I fail to see the significance.

I haven't seen the show, but did they try in any way to reproduce the damage to the building with that same single bomb?

[edit on 23-7-2007 by bsbray11]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Given that they probably originally declared it an ammonia nitrate bomb of that size simply because of the seismic data, I fail to see the significance.

Kind of reminds me of "there is no God", "yes there is, the bible tells me so". Working backward to form the evidence around a theory is the most unscientific approach of things IMO.

new topics

top topics

join