It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Space Race: Asia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Ermm, do you know any Indians(from India)? Obviously not. You'll find they are actually very friendly, as well as down to earth and reasonable to boot. When was the last time you heard of Hindu insurgents or Krishna Devotee insurgents. I think you may be thinking of Pakistan, the have a few insurgents. I can't remember an Indian causing crap in my town, it's all us white rednecks that get in trouble with the law.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Man, what kind of racist crap have you guys been taught? America is a multicultural country, mmmkay? Racial stereo typing is bad, Mmmmkay?

[edit on 14-5-2007 by DuncanIdahoGholem]

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Was that supposed to be sarci or real escallum?!

Because you've left a lot of people confused with that post!

jra

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ozvulcan
It doesn't matter if the Indians have growning investment in thier country the majorty of their population still lives in poverty

I believe about 18% live below the poverty line currently.

Not to mention they are still a developing nation, they should focus in improving the standard of living in their country before trying to rush into a space program they simply cannot afford it at the moment.

The standard of living is improving quite substantially. And they are hardly rushing into a space program. They've had it since the 60's, they've launched 45 of there own satellites and launch satellites for other countries. They are not rushing into anything. Please take the time to read up on it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join