It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pizza news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

"Paris Hilton" is the No. 1 fake name used by people calling for pizza deliveries, according to a survey of Domino's Pizza drivers in Washington, D.C., released Monday by the pizza delivery chain. And 38 percent of those using the name of the socialite model ordered pepperoni topping.

This is such a great article!!!! I will attempt to remember these very useful facts for the rest of my life

According to the survey of 630 drivers, nine percent of people who answer the door in the nude tip more than 20 percent, compared with 2 percent of people in pajamas.

I wonder why people who answer the door nude give a better tip. I did not think people answered the door in the nude when the pizza guy comes. It would be weird seeing something hang down as you are handed the tip.

The night of the televised wedding of reality show contestants Trista and Ryan was the top pizza ordering night of the year in Washington, according to the survey. The announcement of the war in Iraq was No. 2, the Super Bowl No. 3 and the debut of Hilton's reality show "The Simple Life" was No.4.

Go reality tv

Trista and Ryan's wedding higher then the announcement of the war in Iraq
I like watching reality tv, but that is just hilarious.

I posted this in other current events, because it is about pizza. Please do not move this thread to a different forum. If you have to move it please keep it on ATS!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
There are days when i hate you more than words express, and there are days you crack me up!

I'll give you kudos on this one! Well done!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Too funny. I think the extra cash naked people cough up is hush money.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
More people will read this thread if it is on ATS!!!!

I still have the image of someone answering the door nude

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Does any one here answer the door in the nude when the pizza guy/girl comes?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
no but I like to answer the door with a rolled up 20 sticking out my nostril.

They just give me a look

top topics

join