It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemically controlling americas youth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

the above picture is just a handful of the meds i have been put on. i had taken over 18 different psychiatric meds before i even turned 16. when i was 13 one psychologist said "i think shes has this ..." and for next 2 and a half year i was in a chemically induced hell, and every psychitrist just kept saying its for the best. then i stopped all my meds, aginst doctors orders, and now im completly better.

around 90% of my freinds have been put on powerful meds in the time ive known them.

there are reports about children as young as 2 being put on medications as strong as lithium and risperdal.

over the past ten years or so more and more teens and children are being put on unnessary medication.

pills that numb your emotions, stop any and all creative thoughts....pills that are makeing them living zombies.

i really dont know whos to blame.... but i have a feeling this may go deeper then "just trying to help people live better lives"

they want us tamed and controlled.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Good Point,

Tough to say if this is happening on a large scale. There may be experiments however in an controlled enviornment.

With respect to yourself, without going to indepth in the matter, because of your illness you would be given some medication. Obviously the preferance of medication will differ from doctor to doctor and from the knowledge [experience] they have gained with the prescribed medication.

We need to understand the no of diseases there are out there and the amount of protection which an individual requires. Each individuals health and the disease is different and doctors have to base their judgement based on numerous factors, including previous reaction or doses of medication.

As i have mentioned before, I dnt think this is happening with the general population but could be in a controlled enviornment.

My 2cents

Rgds

Knowledge

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
That is truely shocking.

I live in the UK and I don't know anyone who has been put on any medication, other than mild anti-depressants for psychological problems. I had no idea it was that common in the states.

maybe it has something to do with the differences in health-care systems.
As I understand it, and correct me if i'm wrong but, In the USA, you have to have medical insurance to recieve treatment is that right??
With this in mind, the pharmaceutical companies would have much more of an opportunity to 'sell' their products to people through influenced medical proffesionals then here in the UK. The reason being that our health care system, paid for by the government and free to all citizens has limited funds and is often reluctant to 'dish out' expensive drugs and in some cases, doesn't even make them available. does that make sense?

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Western medicine always treats the effect of the disease not the cause. Do not trust them unless no other option

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Western medicine always treats the effect of the disease not the cause. Do not trust them unless no other option

Hmm, well, that's just not true. We use antibiotics to directly kill the infection-causing bacteria...we use protease inhibitors to inhibit viral infection of cells...we use reverse transcriptase inhibitors to prevent HIV from reproducing as much....

Seems your argument is a moot point, pai mei. Might want to come up with research/sources before you make a silly point.

top topics

join