It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO - Looking for info on these 2 new ones

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Seriously, I don't see any birds in this video besides the one that flew off the antenna. Like Ram just showed, these flying metallic things are just way too perfectly round. What kind of bird has a spherical shape as perfect as that? lol

If this was a plane, like someone mentioned, there is no way a bird can catch up with a passenger jet. It's impossible. So really, I think we can rule out the birds flying thing. I doesn't make any sense to me.

Those little spheres are weird though.
But I'm guessing it's probably fake.

[edit on 15-4-2007 by Striker122]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
OK, birds close enough to see, they go bird speed.
Plane, 20 miles away, appears to go real slow, slower than close-up bird speed.
Not a hard concept.
For the birds to be going jet speed next to the jet, you would not see the birds anyway.

PERSPECTIVE!

Heck the moon is revolving real fast, but a slug can outrun it, perspectively speaking.
If you look again at the video, it looks like balloons blowing in a wind vortex, or they could be UFO's; to say one way or the other is not possible due to the bad detail.

Can you prove they are UFO's - NO
Can you prove they are, or are not balloons? - NO

We just don't know.
Nobody's wrong, nobody's right.

Ram

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
We just dont know
Nobody's wrong, nobody's right.
- I agree..

Here is the second video.

I have taken the things out I think is strange - And these things makes me think it is CGI - Or inserted later. But still - I don't know.

First is a few close up of the big thing.
Just so we can get an idea how it look in big format.

A: (above)

B: (above)

C: (above) - I noticed the small balls - while flying around they definetly don't like or love, to go behind the manmade structures in the video. That is an indication it is CGI - you know - If these things are put on top of a Video, the creator of this video needs to insert an object that looks like the lightpole - O.B.S the inserted object needs to outline the lightpole in the 3D program - so the ball becomes invisible behind the lightpole.

The balls never fly behind any man made objects in the video. The black line in the top right corner is the rooftop. You can barely see the round ball - but the ball just flies back after almost flying behind the rooftop - it never flies behind the rooftop - neither does any of the two balls near the lightpole fly behind the lightpole.

D: (above) - These two pictures are from the same frame in the digital-video - paused at the same time.
The picture on the left shows a spec of dust or dirt on the lens from the video camera. - If you cannot see it, I can tell you that - it is halfway into the roof in the background.
This is a frame that is sharp. (in-focus)

E: (above) - this un-sharp frame - you cannot see the spec of dust or dirt in the frame anymore - This means the out of focus could be added later - Could be.
Because it is often like this - the spec of dust or dirt on the camera lens somtimes get sharper if it gets out of focus. But this dust thing also gets blurred out like the rest of the scene. So It could mean it is a blur filter added on top of both the CGI-objects and the original video.

Thats what I think.

[edit on 16-4-2007 by Ram]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The UFO has been spotted again!

Luckly someone has made a little longer video of this object:
www.youtube.com...

convinced now?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join