It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO - Looking for info on these 2 new ones

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I am fairly new to ATS and I have a question that may be answered elsewhere, but I have not read all the threads yet...
It appears to me from reading various witness reports and watching some home videos that some UFOs can change their appearance or even become invisible to visible light. They still seem to be visible to infrared or UV as seen in the Mexico City footage. This suggests some type of cloaking technology (which human scientists are developing now). Doesn't it stand to reason that the UFO vehicles would also be camouflaged to appear as if they were conventional aircraft landing lights, clouds, seagulls, blimps, etc? Our stealth aircraft can project a false radar signal of different sized aircraft or even multiple aircraft to confuse the enemy, why not the alleged aliens using visible light? When I read someone on ATS firmly debunking a photo or video, I have to ask, how can you be so sure? Perhaps that is what "they" want you to think...

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by g210b

for those that still have problems to see the tail and the bird wing:

I hope you see the engines of the plane also.

What you can't see in my contrast and color enhancement is the wing tips of that plane.

(For those interested, there is also at least one frame in the video where you can see the right wing of the aircraft almost in it's full size I figured. But that is much harder one to see.)

Good analysis!
WATS to you!
I see clearly that is is a passenger jet.
And the white things are birds.

DEBUNKED!

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
These videos has already been discussed on ATS, please continue the discussion in the original thread located here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I may be incorrect in my assumption...but since when can birds fly faster than an airplane? Enough to circle one while in flight? My .02....dont think so..

DEBUNKED? HARDLY...

[edit on 15-4-2007 by 1nL1ghtened]

[edit on 15-4-2007 by 1nL1ghtened]

Ram

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   

This is a real bird... Sitting on a TV antenna (or somthing) - It have wings and fly like a real bird.
have a look again plz.

How BIG are those round metallic birds compared to this lonley bird in the forground?

there is actually two birds.

And I think of this race of birds

[edit on 15-4-2007 by Ram]

Ram

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
These videos has already been discussed on ATS, please continue the discussion in the original thread located here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The original thread is boring.,. It aint got pictures. It aint in the front forum
Nobody see the original thread..

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Again...to establish the basis for my comment...HOW FAST CAN BIRDS FLY? If it is indeed "birds" circling (meaning traveling faster than)
the plane must be flying slower than 106 MPH which is the TOP recorded speed of bird flight...

www.4to40.com...

So a large passenger jet can stay aloft at roughly 100 MPH is what you are stating.... Completely INCORRECT

Subsonic (350-750 MPH).

This category contains most of the commercial jets that are used today to move passengers and cargo. The speed is just below the speed of sound. Engines today are lighter and more powerful and can travel quickly with large loads of people or goods.

So those birds are circling this "AIRPLANE" traveling at a MINIMUM speed of 350 MPH to stay aloft.... do the math and DENY IGNORANCE....

Ram

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This is the result of talking to much - People tend to put you on ignore list - Im totally ignored here

nice.. So those birds are circling this "AIRPLANE" traveling at a MINIMUM speed of 350 MPH to stay aloft....

thats pretty fast birds...

Can you see the bird on the TV antenna?? You know it's a small bird - Think of the perspective - I mean think of it....
If your able to think in perspective and distance to the other birds - that looks a bit round IMO - compared to the birds in the foreground - there is only two black birds - Those are the ones in the foreground - there is two - they are in the FOREGROUND - meaning - they are not in the same distance as the ROUND birds in the background.
You can even see the wings flapping - moving up & down...

If you imagine the size of THOSE round birds in the background you could end up wondering if that is birds atall.. They look more like elephants.

Lool* this gets pretty fun to describe...

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I currently use photoshop to analyse image's and usually use after effects to analyse video data.

Is there more advanced software i can buy, i don't feel that either product is truly adabt to analysis such footage.

Also i would be very interested to find out what software they use to digitally remaster video.

Thanks in advance

tom

Ram

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
tombangelta - Adobe is proberly the best thing to have in your programs directory for such things as graphics.

Adobe make many wonderfull expensive products.

Photoshop is for photo's - You can do many things in photoshop.
You should know it's all about pixels. - Like every letter on this webpage is made of small square dots - There can be more dots on the screen if you have set your desktop setting to a higher resolution - meaning 1024x768 is actually more dots pr square than 800x600.

A picture is alot of dots.
These dots can be changed and made more clear if you use the contrast tool in photoshop. In photoshop you can even change the color of dots by selecting the Replace color in the image/adjustment menu.

-
Another program Adobe has created is "Adobe Premiere" - That is for video editing - there you can also change alot of settings on how and what kinda music or sound should be added. Fade in and out of the video itself - adding text...ect.

But first of all - Why are you asking such a question in a thread like this? It's completly makes no sense to me - otherwise you had found somthing interresting in one of these two video clips.

PS: use printscreen to capture a screenshot - and edit/paste it into a new image in photoshop - thats a good start.

weird question though..
why?

If you think/wonder how they insert the UFO's into a pre-recorded video
You have to look under either 3DsMAx or Maya - and go through some toturials about - CGI - there is actually people here on ATS - Or BTS who knows how to do it in more details.

But I would advice anyone with knowlegde or the possebility to create such video's - NOT to to do it - Because basically - IT's NOT FUNNY!!!

you see how many hours we spend trying to analyse this crap?! it's unbelievable sad. So please don't make CGI's about UFO's.. Because it's not funny... It can ruin people lifes for christ sake - and thats basically not a fun thing to do.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Both of these videos look incredibly fake. The first one is the worst of the two, all around the objects it looks fuzzy, horrible video editing. How can some people be so easily fooled.

Ram

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
mnmcandiez - Im sure people are able to see that these video's are fuzzy.

Im so sure because most people know what a TV is - A TV is normally not very fuzzy and looks pretty clear all the time it is turned ON.

Most Video's on Google video - is pretty much fuzzy unclear and annoying to look at for the naked eye.

But this is all we have avaiable.
It does not nessesary mean it is fake - Most of us knows - and have been raised from chilhood to see these video's as fakes. But that does not mean it is fake because we are told to believe they are fake.

We are just looking - until a day when we will know for sure if the reality of UFO's are in fact reality or not.

We are interrested in this - because it is important to know - and that is why we discuss it - A discussion means we need all the kinda perspectives from ALL of us - to gather as much information about the pictures we are looking at as possible. Because we need each others view to help us see what is real or what is not real.

We discuss this - because we need to know.

yes - it can be fake - Tell us why you think it's fake please.
All google video's are mostly fuzzy... Remember that.

It's all we have.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
thanks for the swift reply RAM.

I have no intention of making fake UFO video's.
I posted it in this thread as i wish to analyse the 2 video's in question.

I have very limited experience using 3ds max , i used to make Vietcong maps.

I have all the programs you mentioned i guess i wil have to learn to use them better for said research.

thanks again

tom

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened
I may be incorrect in my assumption...but since when can birds fly faster than an airplane? Enough to circle one while in flight? My .02....dont think so..

DEBUNKED? HARDLY...

OH C'MON!
That would assume the birds are flying next to the plane.
Let's get some perspective here! The birds are much closer to the viewer, thus appear just as fast
A fly can outrun a jet!
The big object is clearly a passenger jet, the small objects are most likely birds.

Now, lets get to some other footage...

Ram

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

That round thing is what you call a bird...
Round thing on the picture on the left side - Its round..

R-O-u-n-D - like a circle - ect.

or maybe you want me to make an arrow showing the exact cordinates of the circle round thing??? If your not able to spot it yourself

allright.
-
used sharpend filter in photoshop.
what you think people - other that it is a jet airliner and birds -IN THE FORGROUND ?

Toadmund you really think that is birds in the forground - those round things...

you worry me... amazing.

It looks round to me - Im not sorry about this - but it looks round.. Both of them that is..

I even zoomed in on them so to better see it.. clearly..
DOES that look like birds?

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened
Again...to establish the basis for my comment...HOW FAST CAN BIRDS FLY? If it is indeed "birds" circling (meaning traveling faster than)
the plane must be flying slower than 106 MPH which is the TOP recorded speed of bird flight...

Originally posted by Ram
nice.. So those birds are circling this "AIRPLANE" traveling at a MINIMUM speed of 350 MPH to stay aloft....

thats pretty fast birds...

If those are "birds", they could easily orbit the "plane". It's a matter of point of view.
I whipped up a quickie animation to illustrate what I mean. It's not meant as an exact replica of the video, just an example of the principle.

I believe that the video shows a plane and some birds.
Perspective and the obligatory blurry video do the rest.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I dont want to be rude, but come one, do you seriously mean that birds can circle a plane like that? Please tell me you are joking... If you are not, back to school for you and take a science course this time
!

[edit on 15-4-2007 by Acharya]

[edit on 15-4-2007 by Acharya]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Sorry, cant see any birds or planes in those vids. It's either CGI or a real UFO. I go with CGI.

Ram

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
I believe that the video shows a plane and some birds.
Perspective and the obligatory blurry video do the rest.

Yes - I understand that concept - I know what you talking about also g210b & Toadmund .. is on that version. Or he think they orbit the "plane" around it -
But there is a problem with this bird (picture below) - that bird has wings and - how do you call it in english? - flap it's wings as it flies away from the TV antenna.

If those white birds should be closer that the small black bird then the perspective is absolutly wrong..

Thats a real bird. Those other ones are round white dots - objects illuminated on one side and shadow on the other side..

But I Understand what your saying - and nice work with that 3D ting to illustrate it..hehe..
cool.

Also note that in the first frame - the Ufo is a bit tilted if you look at it.

I still believe it's either CGI or the real thing. just like Caffeine does - i think.

(Good discussion)

It's allright to be wrong - thats why we discuss it...

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The 'birds' do look round, but if they are not birds they could be merely balloons blowing in the wind.
However the film is of such poor quality nothing can be determined for sure.

But as what has been pointed out in a previous post, I am certain the big object is a passenger jet, I'd bet my soul on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join