It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO - Looking for info on these 2 new ones

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This is footage I guess that was found on a train, there seems to be two different versions, different angles and different cameras it seems, which could be cgi, which begs the question, why bother look at these things anymore.

Anyways, I don't think I've ever seen UFO videos with little orbs moving around them before... new one for me at least.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Anyways, everyone's thoughts, info etc on these would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The big thing in the first video is a plane:

You can see the tail 3 seconds of video start.

About the 3 white balls I have no clue yet. I would guess birds. Because the visibility in the first video is bad and small details get lost.

The second video I dont get, shall this show the same thing and moment?

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Yes, I go with saying the white things are birds in the first video.
If you whatch closely the one below that aircraft you see it's wings flapping up and down.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I watched it a few times, I still don't see the tail section at all, can you point it out?

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Doesn't look like a plane and birds IMO. I tried looking for the swamp gas and couldn't find that either.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
I watched it a few times, I still don't see the tail section at all, can you point it out?

Yes check that picture I posted. If you don't see it then you need to zoom in or work with the contrast I very clear can see it.

The bird wing flapping you should see when you view it 3 or 4 times and keep your focus on them.

For me its a very clear thing at least the first video.
The second is not so clear but as I understand it its the same event so it must be the same things.

Well I guess somehen I should stop deleting my night/morning whatch videos I recorded since 3 days. You wont believe how many birds I recordered where you had a very hard time to identify them if I would show you only a cutted clip of 10 seconds. The last one I could have very well posted as ufo.

So yes when you read the comments..why did he record 12 seconds only?
Could it be it was easily detectable before and or after?

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Here you see the birds wing flap best:

But if you whatch the birds carefully you will see even more. It's really wings that go up and down.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I'd say birds in the second video too and the black thing is a bug moving across a window or something. That's just a wild guess though, lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
for those that still have problems to see the tail and the bird wing:

I hope you see the engines of the plane also.

What you can't see in my contrast and color enhancement is the wing tips of that plane.

(For those interested, there is also at least one frame in the video where you can see the right wing of the aircraft almost in it's full size I figured. But that is much harder one to see.)

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by g210b

You must be joking....
Have u ever heard a concept like "hoax"?

[edit on 14-4-2007 by manastin]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I don't know, it seems to me like you guys are smoking some good stuff. I see a saucer shaped craft. The smaller objects around it are traveling behind the craft, yet they are still the same size as those that appear closer. How can that be possible if they are birds?

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Byway the video looks edited to me.

Originally posted by manastin

Originally posted by g210b

You must be joking....
Have u ever heard a concept like "hoax"?

[edit on 14-4-2007 by manastin]

I only analysed what was presented. It's a plane. And an edited one.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Impreza
I don't know, it seems to me like you guys are smoking some good stuff. I see a saucer shaped craft. The smaller objects around it are traveling behind the craft, yet they are still the same size as those that appear closer. How can that be possible if they are birds?

I see an edited video off some birds and an airplane on approach.
And no the birds fly never behind the plane in the video.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Reminds me of the orbs filmed around the shuttle last year.

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the mini mothership and her probes.

Shrug...

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
What kind of plane is that?!

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
A 'normal' one. Most probably a medium or heavy passagier Jet.

In the most frames the wings are cut and the tail and in some few the engiens are cut also. First I thought it's the visibility but nope, it heavily looks like that someone invested a lot time to make it look like an UFO by intend.

I can imagine that some agree with my analysis here and some heavily disagree with my analysis

I made my analysis and I have my answers. For me it's a clear thing. I have no doubt that it is exactly what I told you. But this was MY analysis. Who knows if I not made an error? If you really want to know something I always recoment to do your own analysis.

[edit on 14-4-2007 by g210b]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I have never seen birds fly that close to a plane before usually the plane noise keeps them far away. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hoax maybe?, a plane nah. Waiting for someone to say it's balloons. Whatever it is/isn't it's interesting, read a few reports of orbs exiting what was called mother ships and investigating the interceptor(s) scrambled to investigate the unknowns, but I see no obvious Military craft in these videos.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
i see neither a plane nor birds in both videos

the movement of the white orbs in question looks to unnaturual or un-bird-like if you will to be a bird, and as brought up previously, i dont think birds would be flying that close to a passanger jet, unless they are actually not close to the jet and its just a trick of the eye

anyways, these are both very intriguing videos! i wish i knew what they were!

Ram

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
It's not a question if it's a plane or birds!!!

Is it CGI or not - thats it.

This one is very well done - compared to the chinese one -

This could be real or CGI - it's very well done.

There is a spot on the lense in the second video - top left corner. Blurs out when the rest of the picture blurs out - This can be done in a video edit program like Adobe premiere.

But this is very well done if it's CGI.

The thing that makes me disbelieve it is that the small balls flying about the craft has same kinda movement in both video's - So it could have been created by the same animator.

The light setup is spetacular - looks like real sun shining on the scene - looks real. Very good animation if it is CGI.

This could be just as real - as it could be fake also...
It's very good work. Or spetacular amazing video..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join