It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I HATE PATHS!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You know what I hate? I hate the concept of a path in someone's yard. It's like it's telling you where to walk, like it's PUSHING YOU AROUND or something. And those ones that are all zig-zaggy are insulting, it's like "Hey, walk all funny through our yard while we laugh at you through our window!". You know what I do when I see a path like that? I walk RIGHT THROUGH THE GRASS. Once in a while it's nice, like if it's raining or something, but the majority of the time it PISSES ME OFF.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Kowalski would like the unusual paths at my place.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I can tell you need anger management, just breath

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
That's the funniest thing i've heard in a long time... Never heard that one before but I understand what you mean.. We have a path on the front but we always go through the side door. The mail box is at the front the door so we have to walk aalll the way around to the front, up the path and then we get the mail.
But we can't walk across the grass (even though it would take less time) because it's covered in snow, and I mean lot's of snow.

Indeed, some paths do suck... Good post.. I enjoyed it.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
LMAO !
I bet you really hate stepping stones then.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
LMAO !
I bet you really hate stepping stones then.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
What about winter? Should I shovel the whole lawn just so people like you can walk across it any way they want? Sorry, you wont get more than a path from me!

new topics

top topics

join