It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDI CEO says WTC collapses "miracle" without explosives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Pootie has brought to my attention a quote from Mark Loizeaux from CDI in this thread but I wanted to focus on what he is really saying here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Pootie

Mark Loizeaux (Son, CEO):

“to bring [a building] down as we want, so . . . no other structure is harmed,” the demolition must be “completely planned,” using “the right explosive [and] the right pattern of laying the charges” (Else, 2004).[20] If the 110-story Twin Towers had fallen over, they would have caused an enormous amount of damage to buildings covering many city blocks. But the towers came straight down. Accordingly, the official theory, by implying that fire produced collapses that perfectly mimicked the collapses that have otherwise been produced only by precisely placed explosives, requires a miracle.

Let's stop and think about what the man is saying. Remember that it is his father's company who pretty much is the lead of the controlled demolition industry and he has grown up imploding buildings all his life.

He pretty much states that it was impossible for the buildings to fall in that manner.

Good find Pootie.

Edit: I have to say, the title is a little misleading because he doesn't specifically say that it is explosives, he says the manner in which the building fell. Any ideas on a better title?

[edit on 4/14/2007 by Griff]

[edit on 4/14/2007 by Griff]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Not only were the building collapses a miracle but there were many more so called miracles that fateful day as well.

Its still beyond me why people think that you can have a universal simultaneous collapse from a fire that is located on a few floors.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This guy says this because he's brought buildings down conventionally and he knows how impossible it would be to bring a building straight down, symmetrically, with anything other than devices that act within milliseconds and are coordinated.

When you have an office fire and blame a symmetrical failure on it, or even worse, a plane slamming into one side of a building, and fires, and blame a symmetrical failure on it, you're not thinking about thermodynamics and heat transfer and how incredibly slow those mechanisms are compared to high explosives or other coordinated devices that act instantly.

To say all those independent parts of the structure (WTC1 -- all of the perimeter columns, all 4 corners of the building dropping symmetrically, all of the core columns dropping symmetrically, the antenna therefore dropping straight down with the corners) were caused by heat transfer -- so that all those structural aspects lose integrity simultaneously, that IS a miracle.

Put short, the miracle is that slow-acting thermodynamics and heat transfer could do the exact same thing that requires intentionally-coordinated devices that act instantly.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Beyond Loiseaux's virtual rejection of the official story of the WTC collapses, what is interesting is the psychology behind making such a reckless comment. The Loiseaux family actually invented CD, so it's personal and professional pride and jealousy speaking.

Though not certain, I tend to believe CDI was not directly involved in planning and executing the demolitions, and so the son is actually laying a marker down, saying in effect, "Well, we're the world's best, we could have even made the Towers do a two-step before they fell. And yeah, it was a hack job, they couldn't even make it look like an accident. Get what you pay for. Humph."

More twisted than the wreckage.

[typos]

[edit on 14-4-2007 by gottago]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Billybob pointed out in the other thread, that it looks like comentary from the author. If this is true, it shoots this down. I couldn't get into the links pootie provided to see. I'll have to look more into it. If anyone finds something, please post. I hope I didn't jump the gun on this.

new topics

top topics

join