It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw the virgin mary

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I'm 22 and I seriously doubt a 24 year old writes like you do. That is unless if you are a high school drop out or you have gotten held back. But if you are, of course you would know who sings Youth Gone Wild. Based on the age you claim you are, you should know that.

Again you tell me what to do. I don't use your advice, so you shouldn't give me anymore.

Now I'm not trying to start a fight here. It's just when somebody makes a claim so implausible, one just has to act.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by wildcat]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Why wouldn't the Devil use images of Mary to decieve the masses? It's genius. That is how the Devil works.

You shall know them by their fruits.

"I am not always faithful, but I am never discouraged; I leave myself wholly n the arms of our Divine Lord; He teaches me to draw profit from all - both good and ill that he finds in me. (St John of the Cross). He teaches me to speculate in the Bank of Love, or rather it is He who acts for me without telling me how He goes to work, that is His affair and not mine; my part is complete surrender, reserving nothing to myself, not even the gratification of knowing how my credit stands with the bank."
St Therese de Lisieux, XVI Letter to her sister Celine.

"Be not afraid to tell Jesus you love him; even though it be without feeling, this is the way to oblige Him to help you, and carry you like a little child too feeble to walk." St Therese de Lisieux counsels and reminiscences

"What offends Jesus, what wounds him to the heart, is lack of confidence."
I Letter to her cousin St Therese de Lisieux

"The sole happiness on earth consists of hiding oneself and remaining in total ignorance of created things."
"Story of a Soul"

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Funny so much hostility. I have bad spelling cuz I didnt have the life of staying at home with mommy and daddy. All I pointed out was scripure and say be watchful. They're were not my words. But what the bible says. Then again, maybe you need to pick it back up and read. Your even suppost to be good to those who are evil. So how do you expect to be good to others if you can be good to me. I didnt do you wrong. Only said be watchful. My bad mybe I should pick up the Bible more.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Just so you know, I live in a apartment.

I know people who were out all the time back in high school, they didn't have bad spelling like you. So you must of skipped school alot, that is uncool.

Now can we please get back on topic? It's always the same two people who change the conversation.

[edit on 24-4-2007 by wildcat]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join