It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zod

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Okay, so last night I downloaded this new game, I installed it, Created my account, etc, Log in for the first time. I am asked to create a new character, I usually keep all my online names the same, Spin, Spinsta etc, but for some reason I put in something else, I put in Zod, It then tells me that it is invalid, because it is being used by another player, so I just put in Spinsta, and go and play the game. I get into the game (I am under the influence of some ganja) and the first thing i want to do is find a bar/lounge (for no reason, it just popped into my head just like the name zod) so i walk around this little game world for about 5 minutes when i decide to walk into a house, this house was a bar, the thing i was looking for, for no reason, The first place i walked into was what i said i was looking for, thats not the creepy thing, the only other person in the bar other than me and an NPC was a Player named Zod, at this point i clicked X cause that was just too #ed up for me, now what im wondering, is there anything special about this name? Zod? Like why i would have tried to put that in name in the first place, and then the first person i see is named Zod?

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Sounds like a bit of random pre-censory-perception to me. I too have similar experiences and lot of the time its when i'm cained, like something random will just pop into my head out of nowhere and then, usually a matter of minutes later it will be said by someone else or i'll see it on the TV or whatever. To be honest I think it might be a quite normal function of the brain. I've found that if you 'notice' when something seemingly random just enters your head for no reason, it starts to happen more. As for the Zod thing, dunno. Apparently there was a character in the superman comics called general Zod.

[edit on 14-4-2007 by Chonx]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
lol, and ive never read a superman comic, oh well, maybe it was just a crazy coincidence.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Kinda freaky, I guess.
But I had to post here because the guy in my avatar is Zod from Superman II
Remember Voting is irrelevant, I AM YOUR LEADER

new topics

top topics

join