It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what cryptid are you most obsessed with?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
We all like the strange and unusual creatures so fess up: which one do you adore the most?

Personally, I really follow the werewolves myself. Or, you know, wookies.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
the bigfoot.by far the most interesting. partly because it is one of the most likely, and im sure also because im a fellow NWerner

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I have always been a fan of the "Loch Ness Monster". I think there is an almost primative fear of things that live in the water, you know?

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
But since Werewolves are technically humans who are transfiguring, I don't think of them as Crypto's, you know?

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I'm with Spirit (and not just cause her avatar's hot)

Nessie was the stuff of bewonderment as a kid.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
yeah, Nessie is an excellent uh....thing.

Of course, in a discussion about Nessie someone always says something stupid like 'Why don't they just drain the lake?' and then entire room is silent.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I am not obsessed with one cryptid in particular. I am fascinated by tales of sea serpents. Although, usually anything cryptozoological in nature is enough to peak my interest.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hmmm..so thats why ur named after a creature in greek mythology!
lol

It would have to be werewolves and dragons for me....not quite sure about Nessie though?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Just one that keeps bugging me to this day - The Jersey Devil.

Saying that, the sorce of the "devils footprints" in England was facinating.
For Story
www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I'm completely obsessed with dragons....and my fiance', unicorns....

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I am obsessed with Big Foot because he seems the most likely to be real. What is amazing to me is if he is real then Bigfoots are one of the most intelligent and cunning animals on the face of the earth, including humans, because they have remained hidden all this time.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Beware El Chupacabra.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
BlackJackel, theres a hell of alot of evidence to support that bigfoot exists.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
That guy on tv who pose as a tv animator but who is in fact a leprechaum. He might fool everybody, he won't fool me...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
for some reason I get more intrigued by the rarer ones...

like the stuff in the recent Wormlike beings thread

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hmm. I'd have to say I'm most obessed with the Yeti or those giant black hounds that pop up in England from time to time.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Does Mothman count? If so, I've been obsessed with "him" since I was in 1st grade.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
My most is big foot.. I also am obssessed with it :p
and have been reading about it since about the 5th grade or so.

I've heard a couple stories of him around here, and have a.. second cousins dad who said he saw one while hunting.

I've been strongly considering, hiking up into the wilderness around here to look for signs of one.. but my wilderness knowledge isn't that great (perhaps I should have stayed in boyscouts all those years ago :p) So I'd probably get lost.. will need to find someone who hikes alot and knows the area.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I was scared to death by Werewolfs when I was a kid, then slowly it turned to facination. They still scare me, but the facination is stronger than the fear now. I love werewolf movies, hehe.

top topics

join