It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop calling girls sluts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Well as a women

Its about self respect, Dignity, and sharing something with the right person when the time is right, Kinda makes it Exclusive,

Now i'm not no prude and i'm not a *only have Sex * when married type,

But i myself do not want to be with a guy who treats sex like a game,

Sex is good and fun and if I'm with someone i want to feel like they respect that its something special, and really dont like the tought that they may have been with gosh knows how many women Ewww,

Though I'm guessing you are still kinda young, and the girls are too,

I really do think though when you get a bit older and really find a women you like your opinion will change,

So i guess just go out there and have fun while ya young,
Have safe sex, and take responsibility for your actions ,

L(It was my B day last week- so im sounding all old )

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
lol

well my age doesn't really have to do with it, its how I've chosen to live my life
relationships, kids, marriage, girlfriends, that's not my thing...I'm a solitary person who likes to be alone alot and never likes to ask for help or a backbone. I like my space and the way I'm living, I love it, and that's what's important.

Yeah, of course I practice safe sex! If I didn't I'd probably have every disease and like a hundred kids
hahahaha

yeah, AIDS and kids are my worst nightmares, I will never NOT have some condoms in my pocket
, even when I go to Russian military, they do have nurses after all
hehe

oh yeah, something I'm very curious about: why do some women mix sex with love? I think those 2 things are totally different, why do they think just because we have sex with them that we love em? Just wonderin'

alright, peace!

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Russian soldier you sound way too much like me. hahahaha

[edit on 4-15-2007 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
Russian soldier you sound way too much like me. hahahaha

[edit on 4-15-2007 by CPYKOmega]

well we all arn't so different, are we

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I don't like the word slut, it's degrading.. Maybe if one calls themself a slut, then they truely deserve the label slut.. Other than that, it sickens me to hear someone say it otherwise.:shk:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Just a tad confused RS, you want people to stop calling girls sluts yet you think that women should just put out for you whenever no strings attached.

Personally i hate the word too but admit to having used it when i was younger.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
Just a tad confused RS, you want people to stop calling girls sluts yet you think that women should just put out for you whenever no strings attached.

Um yeah, well I don't force women to do anything, matter of fact, its the other way around, they force me to do crazy stuff that I don't wanna do

I want women to feel better about letting their urges out, just like us men, what's up with society putting such a heavy weight on women? Either put that weight on all of us or on non of us, that's discrimination, damnit!

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Dont take this the wrong way but as the father of four young girls i hope they never have sex until there married, not gonna happen i know, but i can hope.
And if anyone with your attitude to relationships and sex ever came anywhere near my girls they wouldnt last 2 minutes without getting an ass full of buckshot.

But then when i was your age i had the same attitude, sucks dont it.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Well, ok, I think that was totally unneccessary to say cuz I'm not out to corrupt any innocent girls :shk: anyway, you seem to be viewing me like a bad guy, no? What is wrong with my lifestyle? Nobody is getting hurt. And definetley nobody is getting forced into anything. I go to places where innocent girls don't go
. And why should I have sex after marriage when I'm never getting married
should I not have sex at all and have my pp fall off? Or what am I supposed to do? Should I get into a relationship against my will and live the rest of my life miserable
? HELL NO! So ok, you do what you do and I'll do what I do, and we'll leave it at that.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Read my post again, where did i say you couldnt have sex till after marriage, i was talking about my daughters.

You can live your life anyway you want, just seems to me your being hypocritical not wanting people to use the term 'slut' so it will be easier for you to score with girls, what sort of logic is that!!

Anyway go for it, it must be working for you.

See ya.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Well firstly, I mentioned earlier in this thread that alotta girls are being called sluts when they only do it with one guy, basically the word is being used to loosely, too often, like every babe that got a bit of cleavage or something. But yes, less importantly, less use of this word will lead to more babes "letting out their natural desires" which does benefit people like me

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Remember it takes 2 to tango. Unfortunately there are a lot of women who seem to love flaunting themselves. In todays age most of the time it is the woman who makes the first move and enjoys promiscuity.

I am not saying that all women are promiscuous. I am saying though that there are a lot more out there then before and it is their choice to do what they do. Times have changed a lot in the past 50 years.

Also I have to bring up the double standard here. Why is it that a girl who sleeps with a lot a guys is a slut and a guy who sleeps with a lot of girls is a player???

[edit on 4-23-2007 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Why exactally do we need degrading terms to describe others anyway?

Granted, there are people of BOTH genders (Male, and Female) who for whatever reason choose to live a very permiscus lives with multiple parteners. I personally would NEVER choose such a life for myself, as it goes against my moral principles. However, I see nothing to be gained by useing a derogatory term to describe another person.

Tim

top topics

<< 1   >>

join