It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop calling girls sluts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Maaaan!!! Seriously, this is one of my angriest rants ever....goes outside, boxes a bit, shoots a bit, goes back on laptop.....ok feeling better, anyway, stop calling girls that like to have sex sluts, man this is TOO MUCH, this is unfair, unjust, and mean! Why can't people just do what their body tells them without being called names?!??!?! Maaan! I don't see what all this bs is about. Now so many girls say they don't wanna get it on the moment you meet them just because "everyone is gonna call them a slut". Man, this is BS! I talked to several girls who got called sluts and...I'll just say it was bs, people start keeping that word out of your mouths goddamnit! We men do as much and we don't seem to be getting called sluts! And besides, its just sex, stop with all that bs about "how bad sex is" and all that..

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
No, don't call them sluts.

Just call 'em hos!

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
well hes right,sex is nice,i dont see why we shouldnt like sex^^
about ho's....hahahahaha

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Alright I won't call girls sluts but I will admit that I myself am a slut. A male whore. I just cant get enough sex. It must be because I am a guy and a scorpio. hahhahhahha

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
you know, believe it or not... there are girls out there who are PROUD TO BE SLUTS...

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Whats wrong with sluts? Everyone likes sluts, to an extent

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by misterfantastic
you know, believe it or not... there are girls out there who are PROUD TO BE SLUTS...

Not enough though; from my way of thinkin!!!!

[edit on 14-4-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
i will continue to use the word slut as long as some women continue to have sex with multiple men a night. sex is not to be taken advantage of! do it with those you love, no one else deserves it!

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
You are correct. Why do they call the girls sluts and the men studs when they have sex and enjoy it? It is a double standard

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Slut is a pejorative term for a person (usually female) who is more sexually promiscuous than is socially acceptable. The term has traditionally been applied to women and is generally used as an insult or offensive term of disparagement. Slut has also been reclaimed as a slang term in the BDSM, polyamorous and gay and bisexual communities. It may be used by the person concerned as an expression of pride in their status, or as an expression of enviousness in the "success rate" of others. The term is not interchangeable with whore or prostitute as those terms denote a person who engages in sex for money.

en.wikipedia.org...

Its very much your own expression of choice to have multiple partners, and enjoy that choice: "a slut could be a person of any gender who has the courage to lead life according to the radical proposition that sex is very intense and the feeling you get from this is good for you."

The oldest profession in the world still is around today..
However its not the kind of word you would use to describe your grandmother ect... Its all about the context of the word.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Not enough though; from my way of thinkin!!!!

[edit on 14-4-2007 by whaaa]

ooh hahaha i had to think awhile but i get your picture

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
Alright I won't call girls sluts but I will admit that I myself am a slut. A male whore. I just cant get enough sex. It must be because I am a guy and a scorpio. hahhahhahha

I am one too, if you gonna call girls sluts, call me a slut too, cuz I'm much worse

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

hahahahahha, those are the type of girls that I do all day, lol, of course, did you think I didn't know that? And I would like to add I wish there were more girls lik that lol, yes, I actually do like "proud sluts", because I am after all a slut myself and am not gonna ever have a relationship or nothin'. Go girls that can't get enough sex! I LOVE em!
But don't put em down, or they won't do me
which is one of the points of the thread
I know, I'm such a dog, hahahah
that was my original plot, to make sure people stop calling girls sluts so that they will end up with me in bed
yes, I'm a bastard, I know
, what can I say? lol

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by biotic
i will continue to use the word slut as long as some women continue to have sex with multiple men a night. sex is not to be taken advantage of! do it with those you love, no one else deserves it!

well it won't be wrong if you also call all men who do that, too (start with me lol )

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Whats wrong with sluts? Everyone likes sluts, to an extent

Of course, and I am NO exception
but sometimes its really not nice, and though saying this will also get me more women, it will also make some of the girls I talk to happier, I mean some of them only do one guy and they get called sluts, so I want to add to this thread: stop using this word so loosely, calling ANY girl a slut, etc, that's also maddening

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Really though, I created this thread as a rant for society's of not accepting "sex loving girls" as much as men. Yeah, THAT was the reason I started this thread, and what the whole intro meant. Let girls get as wild (and wilder) then us men!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I kinda agree. Promiscuous men tend to be called sluts. Although it appears to me that the slut term is used for the submissive person in sex...and typically women fill that roll.

Lol I like dominant women though. Not that I'm active at all IRL... =/

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Go dominant women! Go dominant women!!

Hell yeah I love dominant women, I like a chick who would grab me by my neck the minute she saw me, slammed me down on the nearest bed or table and did me
hehe, and there are plenty of women like that I'm sure, you just gotta know where to find em

edit to add: Only if she is hella hot though!! If she was ugly that would be my worst nightmare!

lol

[edit on 15-4-2007 by Russian soldier]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Men who call women names for sleeping with them are exposing their opinions of themselves.

If sex with a man makes women pigs - who is the dirt, the women are rolling in?

RS is also chivalrous. Kudos

[edit on 15-4-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
we all look the same at 3 am in a pitch black bedroom.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join