It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Existence of the ''Epsilon Team''?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by papakis
just as expected....

If you expected people not to understand what you wrote perhaps you should have posted it in grammatically correct English with proper sentence stucture and word usage.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by papakis
just as expected....

If you expected people not to understand what you wrote perhaps you should have posted it in grammatically correct English with proper sentence stucture and word usage.

you're right about that...
but you missed a little "detail"....
I'm not American or English or Australian or Canadian or.... you name it!

English is not my "mother-language"
Despite this fact, some English speakers on internet understands me very well, more than you do!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by papakis

aside from the fact that you communicate like a 12 year old, I did not see any references to where you reside. There are a great many people on this site who do not speak English as their first language, and even when their words are broken, they can at least be understood. Try this, if you want to get a point across, then use more than three words to do it. Even if we have to study your sentences to understand them, we have a better chance of it, if you put just a tiny bit of effort into it. And if you care, folks here are usually nice if they are treated nice, but when they are treated poorly, as you have done, they tend to be much more combative.

remember, stay in school!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by papakis

aside from the fact that you communicate like a 12 year old, I did not see any references to where you reside. There are a great many people on this site who do not speak English as their first language, and even when their words are broken, they can at least be understood. Try this, if you want to get a point across, then use more than three words to do it. Even if we have to study your sentences to understand them, we have a better chance of it, if you put just a tiny bit of effort into it. And if you care, folks here are usually nice if they are treated nice, but when they are treated poorly, as you have done, they tend to be much more combative.

remember, stay in school!

Yes i communicate like a 12 year old just like 90% of the U.S. population!
i see your poinnt!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by papakis

Since this is an English speaking forum, perhaps you would be more comfortable somewhere else?
Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

reply to post by papakis

Since this is an English speaking forum, perhaps you would be more comfortable somewhere else?
Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

Are you the owner of ATS and you kicking me out ?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by papakis

Oh, not at all. Just trying to make you comfortable. It's because I care.
My bet is you will be gone within two weeks anyway, based on the content of your posts.
Have a super day.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

reply to post by papakis

Oh, not at all. Just trying to make you comfortable. It's because I care.
My bet is you will be gone within two weeks anyway, based on the content of your posts.
Have a super day.

really ? in two weeks ? WOW!!!
(you probably know something that i don't know....)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
There is no such epsilon team. Massons in Hellas tried to create a story around Epsilon (E and the reversed epsilon, a very ancient symbol, of Zeus thunder as well). The reason they did that is...

1st) They fear the awakening, their goal was to corrupt, mislead humans
2nd) Today there is many masson (Army generals) who say that aliens Andromedans send them messages on their computer... But it is actually a orchestrated by NATO. They truly fear these days..
3rd) they try to confuse history and combine Yahbeh stories and cults with our ancient true origin. For example, those who believe in Epsilon, they believe that good forces reside on the moon, they believe in the assistance and help of " white brotherhood " and craps like that. They believe they are Indigos and crystals.

There is no sensible Hellenics who believe this trash stories or infos... Their methods fall into the tartara, abyss.

From my own perspective... Epsilon and the reversed Epsilon... as I said symbolizes many things. The weapons of the true Olimpians (zeus, posidon, Ploutonas(Hades), etc. At the same time Epsilon indeed symbolizes a genre, but not a secret team... But the whole. We are the epsilon, or at least those who carry a soul... Its not necessarily to be a greek in the ID card.. Its almost the half planet. (In a general manner, those who fight for life and values).

there is 2 categories, those who carry Ichor and the second category, simple human with soul. Those who carry (active) Ichor, are known in the history with " light blue " blood... An example is Megas Alexandros (great Alexander), Budhaa, etc... In modern science or history, many people carry an extra DNA code that is considered as trash... Most of greeks have it, or at least a 50-60% of the poppulation. This is the one, that when it gets active, u change. Those are considered "first generation relative with olimpians, Andromedians"

It also symbolizes the global organism, the eternal and the balance in it.

That is my personal opinion for that matter.
edit on 6-4-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I Thought...
The 13 Olympians were in fact two teams and a third overall ruler.

The Delta Team:
Aphrodite
Apollo
Ares
Artemis
Demeter (The Captain)

The Pi Team:
Hades
Haephestus
Hera
Hestia
Poseidon (The Captain)

The Theta:
Theus (aka Zeus)

One team is 4 women and two men.
The other is 4 men and two women.
They are in alphebetical order.
The team called Delta draws its name from the Delta in Demeter's name.
The pi team draws its name from poseidon's initial.
The H is similar in shape to pi. It suggests "Do not let them rise.
The Delta is a triangle which is similar to the letter A.
It suggests do not let them fall...
The theta is a circle with a very small h in the center.
One may conclude it to look like an eye.
It suggests power over those who must not rise.

Alpha.Delta.Eta.Pi.Theta =adept.

Initially... the first letter of each name yields 5 characters...
A.D.E.
edit on 13-4-2013 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Ellesium = ELLA SE AMA (SHE IS LOVED)
Tartarus = TORTURAS (TORTURES)

THE GREEK COMEDIES ARE BETTER READ AND UNDERSTOOD IF YOU KNOW SPANISH...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
What are u spelling the alphabet? I will make you see it a bit differently...

this is the modern alphabet right? Because our original is 27 letters... today its 24... the ones missing are : stigma, sambi and quopa (its more like the letter q)

anyway here we go:

ΑΛΦΑ - ΒΗΤΑ - ΓΑΜΑ - ΔΕΛΤΑ - ΕΨΙΛΟΝ - ΣΤΙΓΜΑ - ΖΗΤΑ - ΗΤΑ - ΘΗΤΑ - ΙΩΤΑ - ΚΑΠΠΑ - ΛΑΜΒΔΑ - ΜΙ - ΝΙ - ΞΙ - ΟΜΙΚΡΟΝ - ΠΙ - QΟΠΠΑ - ΡΟ - ΣΙΓΜΑ - ΤΑΥ - ΥΨΙΛΟΝ - ΦΙ - ΧΙ - ΨΙ - ΩΜΕΓΑ - ΣΑΜΠΙ

in latin spelling is

Alfa, Vita, Gama, Delta, Epsilon, (STIGMA that is removed today), Zita, Eta, Thita, iota, Kapa, Lamda, Me, Ni, KSe, Omikron, P, (Qappa that is removed today), Ro, Sigma, Taf, Ipsilon, Fi, HE, Psi, Omega, (Sambi that is removed today).

So here is a secret... (u just have to ton them with a different way).

“ΑΛ ΦΑ, ΒΗ ΤΑ ΓΑ!

ΑΜΑ ΔΕ ΕΛ ΤΑ ΕΨ ΙΛΩΝ.

ΣΤΗ ΙΓΜΑ (ΙΝΑ) ΖΗ ΤΑ,

Η ΤΑ, ΘΗ ΤΑ ΙΩΤΑ

ΚΑΤΑ ΠΑΛΛΑΝ ΔΑ.

(ΙΝΑ) ΜΗ ΝΥΞ Η,

Ο ΜΙΚΡΟΝ (ΕΣΤΙ),

ΠΥΡΟΣ (ΔΕ) ΙΓΜΑ

ΤΑΦΗ ΕΨ ΙΛΩΝ,

ΦΥ(ΟΙ) ΨΥΧΗ,

Ο ΜΕΓΑ (ΕΣΤΙ)”.

I translated the prayer.. Its our ultimate pray to our god. also our alphabet...

My god, you who is the light of existence, come to earth! And you my SUN send your rays in to the matter that burns ( its more like the matter that boils). Let there be a land, so I can live on, to exist and humans live and stand in the rotated GAIA (it doesn't limited into earth only, but any planet). Let the darkness fade, that is nothing and let it perish into precipitation of fire, into the boiling matter and let the soul involve that is the ultimate and most important of all.

This is a true translation of our alphabet... 2 letters (Qappa) and (Sambi) missing. But if you spell it as it is in the originals, its sooo amazing, you feel jingles in ur skin... It has higher vibrations.. (A notice, some words do not exist in english language, so I used google translation to find something close to that).
ps: The letter ETA originally is (HTA) but english language H is not E... so its confusy for u, thats why I made it ETA, Also tweaked some other letters so u can spell the alphabet close to what it is... If u spell it, its more like making the most ancient pray.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Well, there IS SFOD-E, otherwise known as Team Echo.

They make Delta Force look like pansies. Very secretive.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha
reply to post by papakis

You are making a very big show of filotimo but you're blinded by your anger which is misplaced towards those on this thread who didn't cause your problems and are only here to try to inform and also to learn ourselves. I know things are difficult here in Greece but it is better for you to pay attention and learn as much as you can, than it is to throw yourself against a wall enraged.

edit on 25-10-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

They start it, not me!
I don't give a damn for "filotimo"!
learn as much as i can? ha ha.... thats cool!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

reply to post by papakis

I can see you will have a very long career with this account here on ATS. The quality of your posts is only overshadowed by your maturity.

Ha! Your maturity is just like that baby on your avatar!
(Yep, it is very clear!)

now, stop busting people's chops in ATS and share some info (if you have...)
(i'm sure you don't)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ploutonas
What are u spelling the alphabet? I will make you see it a bit differently...

this is the modern alphabet right? Because our original is 27 letters... today its 24... the ones missing are : stigma, sambi and quopa (its more like the letter q)

anyway here we go:

ΑΛΦΑ - ΒΗΤΑ - ΓΑΜΑ - ΔΕΛΤΑ - ΕΨΙΛΟΝ - ΣΤΙΓΜΑ - ΖΗΤΑ - ΗΤΑ - ΘΗΤΑ - ΙΩΤΑ - ΚΑΠΠΑ - ΛΑΜΒΔΑ - ΜΙ - ΝΙ - ΞΙ - ΟΜΙΚΡΟΝ - ΠΙ - QΟΠΠΑ - ΡΟ - ΣΙΓΜΑ - ΤΑΥ - ΥΨΙΛΟΝ - ΦΙ - ΧΙ - ΨΙ - ΩΜΕΓΑ - ΣΑΜΠΙ

in latin spelling is

Alfa, Vita, Gama, Delta, Epsilon, (STIGMA that is removed today), Zita, Eta, Thita, iota, Kapa, Lamda, Me, Ni, KSe, Omikron, P, (Qappa that is removed today), Ro, Sigma, Taf, Ipsilon, Fi, HE, Psi, Omega, (Sambi that is removed today).

So here is a secret... (u just have to ton them with a different way).

“ΑΛ ΦΑ, ΒΗ ΤΑ ΓΑ!

ΑΜΑ ΔΕ ΕΛ ΤΑ ΕΨ ΙΛΩΝ.

ΣΤΗ ΙΓΜΑ (ΙΝΑ) ΖΗ ΤΑ,

Η ΤΑ, ΘΗ ΤΑ ΙΩΤΑ

ΚΑΤΑ ΠΑΛΛΑΝ ΔΑ.

(ΙΝΑ) ΜΗ ΝΥΞ Η,

Ο ΜΙΚΡΟΝ (ΕΣΤΙ),

ΠΥΡΟΣ (ΔΕ) ΙΓΜΑ

ΤΑΦΗ ΕΨ ΙΛΩΝ,

ΦΥ(ΟΙ) ΨΥΧΗ,

Ο ΜΕΓΑ (ΕΣΤΙ)”.

I translated the prayer.. Its our ultimate pray to our god. also our alphabet...

My god, you who is the light of existence, come to earth! And you my SUN send your rays in to the matter that burns ( its more like the matter that boils). Let there be a land, so I can live on, to exist and humans live and stand in the rotated GAIA (it doesn't limited into earth only, but any planet). Let the darkness fade, that is nothing and let it perish into precipitation of fire, into the boiling matter and let the soul involve that is the ultimate and most important of all.

This is a true translation of our alphabet... 2 letters (Qappa) and (Sambi) missing. But if you spell it as it is in the originals, its sooo amazing, you feel jingles in ur skin... It has higher vibrations.. (A notice, some words do not exist in english language, so I used google translation to find something close to that).
ps: The letter ETA originally is (HTA) but english language H is not E... so its confusy for u, thats why I made it ETA, Also tweaked some other letters so u can spell the alphabet close to what it is... If u spell it, its more like making the most ancient pray.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

The "ΣΑΜΠΙ" i thought it spelled "CΑΜΠΙ"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join