It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Existence of the ''Epsilon Team''?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The Epsilon Team (In Greek: Ομάδα Έψιλον, Omadha Epsilon) is a persistent rumor concerning a secret society consisting of an elite team of Greek engineers, academics, pilots, powerful businesspeople and politicians etc. manufacturing and piloting UFOs and supposedly working for major international forces or even secretly ruling the United States of America.
Symbol:
Wiki: Team epsilon (or Epsilon team)

Others don't dwell into antiquity but claim that the "contemporary" form of the Epsilon team as a secret society dates back to the post World War II period, founded as a secret society by Greek scientists working in the United States and economically backed up by people like Aristotelis Onassis and others (mostly people already deceased at the moment of "acknowledgment").

I know it sounds ''stupid''
and Hellenic-centric
but there are people who believe such things

Has anyone ever heard more about it?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonlike
I know it sounds ''stupid''
and Hellenic-centric
but there are people who believe such things

Has anyone ever heard more about it?

Indeed Hellenic-centric
interesting stuff, on the other hand i must admit
A greek secret society?

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I'm sure I'll catch what-for but hopefully the Epsilon Team isn't hiring the same guys to fly the UFOs whats piloted the "Sea Diamond".

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
that symbol, is the same one on lost to mark the drop off point for the medication that claire needed, if you dont watch it you wont have a lcue what im on about lol, this group must get round a bit

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Your source is Wikipedia, not a very reliable source. If you could actually find this symbol in a book about ancient symbols than we might be able to figure it out. I also agree that the society doesn't exist.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
i dont know file,there are many talks but no evidence,also a so-called member of the e-team said on greek tv that the team no longer exists,its like an urban legend,sorry

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by seisen
Your source is Wikipedia, not a very reliable source. If you could actually find this symbol in a book about ancient symbols than we might be able to figure it out. I also agree that the society doesn't exist.

I have to disagree here.
Wikipedia is considered to be a very credible source and is trying to clarify things right with an unbiased perspective...
If you read all the file, objectively, the source mentions no proof of its existence exist!

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Do you see any sources on that wiki page no, find some old books or some legitiamate information and then you could possibly say that they existed. How is wikipedia credible, who said it was. If it was so credible why are colleges banning the use of it.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by seisen]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by seisen

As stated above, Wiki can be a reliable source of information, depending on what it is.
However asking to see this symbol in books of ancient symbols... Is this not the symbol for epsilon in the greek alphabet? Needs no 'figuring out' as far as I can see.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
It's the double delphic epsilon, a sign found in ancient greek secret societies.The story is bull#.I'm greek and I can tell you that it's promoted mainly by some racist paganistic groups.Nothing worthy to talk.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
the team epsilon secret society dates back to ancient greece... do not dismiss it on the account that is very hellenic.... team epsilon at this point is said to contain 27 member...not all human... its been said that they meet in secret ancient places such as delfi and olympus in greece.. there has been said and you can find videos about it on youtube that so called crashed ufo all have the word eleftheria on em which means freedom.. its is very far fetched but also unique... team epsilon is the team that has as number one goal the safety of our planet.. they want to spread old greek culture as its said that greeks werent from this planet .. on the 27 memberof this team its been said that two of them are not human... its a very very very deep subject that its not spoken about... if anyone likes the show lost ...on episode 16 when the lady goes to the woods to find the shots that would save on of the character the TEAM EPSILON logo is stamped on a tree i ll try to find the link.... they claim to have all of the best technology they work for all teh government ...they hold a secret base in antartica ....and they communicate with aliens...oh another weird thing ...there was a show in greece about this and they received a letter (anonymous of course) that claims that the object that fell in roswell was a plane that belong to the epsilons..... i know i am a horrible writer and once i collect all teh information i will make a new post that can help people understand more... anyone with more info please add

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I don't think it exists, or ever did.
What I think is that it is just another distraction to the masses of what's really going on.
If you look at the alleged lists of those who attend the Bilderburg meetings, you will always see Greek finance ministers and prominent business people who lead some of the biggest companies.
Why does such a small country in todays modern world, figure so prominently?
The answers are in the history books.
For starters, it was from Ancient Greece that Alexander the Great who set about "globalising" the known world. One government(or ruler), no borders...etc.
Look at the architecture of some of the most prominent buildings in western countries, and you will be reminded of Ancient Greece.
World shipping would basically come to a halt along with the global economy if it were not for the Greek shipping tycoons, Greece has the largest merchant fleet in the world..Again, how when Greece is such a tiny country in todays modern world?

The answers are obvious. And I'm not saying Greeks secretly rule the world.
What started in ancient Greece, has continued through the ages, it's just under different names and headings.
Globalisation will either succeed the way it has always intended to since ancient times, or we will go back to protectionism of our economies and markets.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Here are some facts:
- There is at least one real epsilon team grouped mostly by Greek scientists that currently work for the US government. Their area of experiments is the existence of alien life and communication with them.
- There is the ancient Greek "epsilon" which can be found in sculptures.
- There is the epsilon team or Aoratos Arhe (invisible law) that prepared the Greek revolution against the Turks by the end of the 18th century.
- There are many high-tech patents and weapons like the Bevatron (a kind of a mini CERN which should be used as generator for the nuclear fusion) that have been presented to the greek army in the last 30 years.
- There are many other historical facts which you can search and find.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
This is one of the closest kept secrets from the public eye. Many people or main stream media have attempted to address the issue but were quickly silenced and the topic or anything revolving around them was swept under the carpet. You will notice that there is extremely very little known of this group through the internet or books or main stream media. As the previous post mentioned, yes they are on a contract based co-ordination with NASA. Politicians have no direct contact with this organization, the members will never identify themselves and if there is some form of leak they tend to laugh at the conspiracy that even such an organization exists.

On the off chance that someone might know through this forum. Could you brighten the post by mentioning what the transmitions were that were sent to mars 10 years prior to the mars rover landing. The identical trasmitions were sent after Russia had lost its two sattelites near Phobos and Deimos. Consequently, the Russian head scientists met with NASA and exchanged and implemented what we know have seen as a successful mars landing.

P.S. In case you might post that many nations are launching satellites to mars, well i would say keep your eyes and ears opened as many will malfunction one way or another.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Well if this alleged secret organisation organised the Greek revolution, where are they today to organise a general public uprising against the left wing which is destroying our society and decaying our youth?

If they do exist, why would they be helping the United States government?
The United States government has always taken a pro-Turkey(which means an anti-Hellenic) stance on many issues. Under Bush it took a pro-FYROM stance against Greece.
Yet I'm supposed to believe that a group of the most elite Greek scientists are helping these same people? And on top of that, that this group once organised the revolution which led to our freedom from slavery under the Ottomans?

I don't know, maybe the Epsilon Team exists in some form or another, but if they do, I very much doubt that most of the information that is out there, from the sounds of it not very much, is bogus and or half truths.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
I'm sure I'll catch what-for but hopefully the Epsilon Team isn't hiring the same guys to fly the UFOs whats piloted the "Sea Diamond".

Well given the amount of sea ferry and cargo traffic which this country handles i am very surprised to see that they have the least amount accidents comparing it to any other country. Oh wait, no such country comes close to its shipping capacity.

For the record, how easy it is that within the same site that something so obvious can elude the masses

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BLV12

I understand what you're saying, but please don't be so negative. You must understand that there would be other rival secret societies as well. It's not just Epsilon, every important country/culture has its own groups that protect it. There have always been and always will be wars between rival secret societies, behind the scenes of History. And, by the way, who said they are "helping" NASA? They are more like infiltrating it. If the Epsilon Team is real (and I believe that indeed it is), all they would care about is:

1) The preservation and predominance of Greek civilization
2) Protecting the earth from the various Dark Brotherhoods (those we collectively, and falsely, call Illuminati)

They would never help the US. Well, not the way the US is now, anyway. The US was supposed to be the "New Atlantis", i.e: the rebirth of whatever was good about Atlantis (from which the entire Western world came from). Now, however, it is reminiscent of how Atlantis was just 5 minutes before it was blown to kingdom come! Epsilon has most likely infiltrated key positions in the US and elsewhere, trying as best as it can to undo the works of Darkness and restore Atlantis to its original glory.

Because let me tell you a little secret... Atlantis = Ancient Greece = Western Civilization. How do u think the Greeks appeared out of nowhere with all that mind-boggling culture? They were from Atlantis; Greek history is 3-4 times older than we think. If the Alexandrian Library hadn't been destroyed, I wouldn't need to be writing this right now. Hell, we probably wouldn't even need ATS (not that we need it now!), we'd just go on the Alexandrian Library website & they'd have everything about everything on there

So, the Greeks are basically Atlanteans, as are the Egyptians and the Irish too. M. Tsarion, however, likes to omit the fact that the origin of civilization is in fact Greek . He's biased I guess, but so am I

The Epsilon Team has its beginnings in Atlantis, if u really would like to know. The game is bigger than we may think. It's not just about Greece. Not the way we imagine, anyway. The problem is that people don't understand that Ancient Greek culture = Atlantean culture. It is the best expression of the Atlantean ideal, anyway. Do you think it's coincidence that Plato (a Greek philosopher) was the first that mentioned Atlantis? These guys had ancient records, etc, in their family archives. Atlantis is no joke!

So Epsilon is the age old protector of the Atlantean culture and, consequently, in recent times it would care more for the culture which most closely resembles the ideal Atlantean society: Greece (whether ancient or modern doesn't matter. Greeks have changed but little in 2,000 years). There are many who claim there has been an ancient war for control of the world, between two Atlantean Brotherhoods. Well, the good guys are Epsilon. This all fits in well and makes sense out of this mess.

I hope this helped some of you because this Epsilon Team thing can get very vague & confusing sometimes. I really hope I helped
I am a Greek, who lives outside of Greece currently, so I am trying my best to create awareness about Epsilon in the broader western world. I think the time is ripe now for other people (other than the Greeks living in Greece) to learn about this great group that protects our world & our Western/Atlantean culture. The video below shows a stunning subliminal of the Delphic Epsilon in the Brad Pitt movie Troy. This is no joke! Those who know all about the Delphic Epsilon will fall off their seats. So clearly, they have infiltrated Hollywood as well, by the looks of it. Thank God for this!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If achiles ship has lamda (Λ) and you read the two ships sails from left to right, then you would read EL (ΕΛ).
They are even in the right reading order.
I dont think that its by chance.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNewAeon2012
How do u think the Greeks appeared out of nowhere with all that mind-boggling culture?

What part of ancient Greek culture do you find mind-boggling?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join