It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENTERTAINMENT: Jacko & The Nation Of Islam

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
MICHAEL Jackson is being kept ''semi-captive'' by a black Moslem extremist group, it was claimed yesterday.

Friends said the Nation of Islam have taken over Jackson's security, andarehelping to prepare his defence against child abuse charges.

www.dailyrecord.co.uk...

ROFL! Oh yeah, he's got a great chance of surviving a lawsuit with those anti-semitic camel riding #s.

Ok, now i'm boycotting Jackson.

[Edited on 1-1-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

[Edited on 1-1-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'm skeptical about this.....

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Ha, this kinda reminds of Jacko rambling something about Sony Music's exec Tommy Mottola, and to some extent the whole music industry, being racist by discriminating against black musicians. Umm, what?

If you look at the official US top 20, there's loads of black artists there. Besides, isn't about every video on MTV a rap video these days?

Jacko has really lost it.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Once again Denial....

english.aljazeera.net...

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
ROFL! Oh yeah, he's got a great chance of surviving a lawsuit with those anti-semitic camel riding #s.

Ok, now i'm boycotting Jackson.

LMAO!!! Hell Ive been boycotting Jackson since the first allegations came out all those years ago.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Does Jacko even HAVE a concept of reality?

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiritchild

Well I dont think so. The guy is #ing crazy.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiritchild

His reality is made up of these sorta people...

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
You know, If you'd heard all the details about the allegations that the media and prosecution keeps from us, pehaps you'd be able to see that Jackson, while eccentric and 'wierd', is perhaps no more than that. If you examine the exuser's background of making allegations against people, than you start doubting the credibility.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I dunno Brittney-

I have been following this case since the original alligations were made. I have to say, his behavior fits in the "classic pedophile"-mold.

1) finding needy/lonely children

2) showering them with gifts & attention

3) isolating them from family & friends

4) convincing themselves (the pedophile, I mean) that this is a real "romance". A love affair

5) telling the child "....if you love me, you will do this", And "....if you won't my other special friend(s) will".

6) entering the child into a physical relationship gradually

In addition, the "secret" room, accessible by onlt going through Michael Jackson's bedroom, is highly suspect. That means, a child having to go to the bathroom, in the middle of the night, would have to pass where Michael Jackson was sleeping. In addition.....did you see the creepy floor-to-celing of MJ as a Christ-like figure surrounded by boy/Angels obviously adoring him? MJ is seriously mentally ill.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Plus I hate to see a grown 'man' that talks like a poor abused innocent little girl.

I cannot believe that he alleges that the police put him in a feces ridden bathroom for 45 mins and mocked him, dislocated his sholder, brused his hand with the cuffs.

If any of that were true, how did he get processed in only 20 mins since that was all the time left. That would be a record time.

Those are some big charges he made on national tv, with a bunch of witnesses that know otherwise.

Even Marcia Clark thought it all didnt add up to be the truth

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
he didn't have a problem with his "dislocated" arm, when he was waving to his adoring thongs of fans as he was leaving the police station....

OR

as he managed to raise his arms higher than his head a few times to brush his bangs out of his eyes during the interview with Ed Bradley......

I mean, it's not like Michael Jackson would LIE to us, would he?????

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I dunno... I think that his lawyers would be smart enough not to let him make accusations against the police if they were unfounded...

As for the typical pedophile behavior, how come no more 'victims' have come forward? Supposedly there have been hundreds of children sleep in his room, and all maintain that nothing happened. Jacko's behavior shows that he is naive and childlike, not a pedophile. He missed out on his childhood and he is compensating for it. It is interesting that the Tom Sneddon, from the D.A's office is the same man that was involved in the last allegations a decade ago. Him and Jackson are feuding, and have been for a very long time. I believe that Jackson is not a child molester. His odd behavior just makes him a very easy target for such allegations to which there is often little defence. He dedicates alot of his time to helping under-privilaged children and their families so they won't miss out on the childhood he didn't have. He is put in a position to be easily taken advantage of.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:24 AM
link   
No but he can make it very difficult to get a fair jury trial, with all the national publicity.

How do you find enough people for a jury, that does not know Michael or his post arrest on air antics and claims, anywhere in america.

And they did change the laws there, to accomidate a child abused, and not allow for a payoff to the parents so they may drop the charges.

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by smirkley]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Brittney-I do not mean to sound mocking, or harsh with you. I'm sorry for that......

You might be interested to know that Michael Jackson's publicist quit the morning after Michael Jackson gave his interview to Ed Bradley....

Now, we do not yet know how many children Michael Jackson has molested (yes, I speak as if it were fact, because I believe it is fact).

But even one child, is one child too many.

Now, it is difficult enough to get an adult to talk about sexual assult, let alone a child

remember, a child is manipulated by a pedophile to believe that he(the child) deserves & "wants" the intimacy.

That is the difference between someone who forces themself on a child, and a pedophile who manipulates a child into sexual activity

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Well, the fact that the family sued JC Penny for a few milllion claiming the security guards beat them (or something of that nature) and have made umerous other allegations in the past leaves me doubting their credibility. The father of the boy even says that he wouldn't be surprised if the mother had "encouraged" allegations. Child Services even did an investigation and said the allegations against jackson were "unfounded." The sherrif's office also did an investigation of their own and claim to think otherwise.

Oh well... I just hope he gets a fair trial.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   
It's not that far fetched that MJ would start to reject the culture that's intent on demonizing and persecuting him. His brother Jermaine is a convert to Islam--and if MJ converts it would be in rejection of the culture that continuously hounds and judges him. The NOI is actually haven for disenfranchised black men--men out of prison who have been rejected by america just like MJ under different circumstances. MJ needs to come into the knowledge of self...so if Islam brings him back to reality then so be it.

I actually don't believe he is a member of the NOI because there is a process that one must go through to convert. You must achieve knowledge of self as a black man and as a God...and you must learn and recite facts about Islam and the world before you are allowed to convert. It takes at least six or so months.

Obviously you don't know what you are talking about. Camel riding ??? the NOI was founded by WD Fard Muhammad in Detroit. I don't think you'll find many camels in Detroit unless they're in the zoo. As for anti-semitism...some rogue members have been ejected from the NOI for making comments that were deemed anti-semitic. There was a time when this would have been true about the NOI, but those days are long passed this organization. Most folk just go off of some tibit they heard on the news when refering to the NOI. If you are going to address a subject it would be nice if you had some solid information on that subject. Just a suggestion...since your information is out dated and therefore false.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Obviously Jackson is at least a very troubled man.

Frankly I think he is a deviant.

Definitely he thinks people are out to get him.

But, some of his enemies are not good people all the same.

In regards Rap being where it is,

look at the quality of this crap and then know why the NWO/OWO/SATANISTS like it so much.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rothmans

Rothmans just spammed everyone. wonder what pissed him off.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Alchemst7]

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Alchemst7]

mod edit: removed quoted text

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Duzey]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join