It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda videos found in Iraq

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   
What did i write?

Had gone to the war..

They chose to go war, they started it..

They gave ultimatum to Germany which had no problems with the west..

France and UK were the evil doers at that moment.

Im not saying that they did the wrong thing..

But still the world wars were wests fault, and west did cause and start both of them.

Lets keep it in facts.

And like i said, they started both of these to protect their power and money, not to save anybody else than themselfs..

Outcome was that they did save some of the victims, but that was never a goal or their mission.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
LoL,
Shame on you!

No, Fulcrum, shame on you.
Shame on you for spewing the same rhetoric you claim to hate about us. Shame on you for being unwilling to listen to a word anyone says with an open mind.
Do you have any leeway amidst your blind hate to accept the fact that you might just be wrong about things? That maybe Al Qaeda is real and that they have some sort of link to Iraq? That there are risks, however statistically small, that any given civilian on US soil could be murdered because an extremist group hates us blindly ... hates just as blindly as you do?
You used to make me angry, Fulcrum.
Now you just make me sad. I hate that you are what the human race has become.

-B.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   
LOL WW1 started cause of a assistination, WW2 started because of germany. Dont lead us to misleading facts now...

WW1 : assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinard

WW2: Germany taking over, Japan bombs USA.

Wow, USA should just sit back and have bad stuff happen.

To you FULCRUM,
Dont tell us bad information.

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by Laxpla]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
I hate that you are what the human race has become.

-B.

What is that?

Im somebody that wants the whole truth.

Im somebody that wants to see the evil doers and liars in justice.

Is that such a bad thing?

And about Iraq an Al-Qaida..

There was no link before 2003 and 'OP IRAQI FREEDOM',

But the surely is now, as Al-Qaida has arrived to help their arab brethren..

Against illegal US invasion..

And i do not wish any suffering to the US people either, but people in power in US many of them are crimanals and they must pay for their crimes.

Banshee,

You also.. DL that movie and watch it.

So that you could open your eyes.

*Edit*

And if you dont have the bandwidth to DL 200mb file, the start here! ->

School of Americas..

That is US army school for officers and troops from Latin America..

They teach there how to murder civilians, priests and nuns..

And many of the former students from there have become infamous dictators in their nations.. or mass murderers..

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
FULCRUM, please reply to my post I made about your misleading information. And, I support America 110% more now after watching that movie, pretty dam cool what power they have, wouldnt want to mess with them.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   
why does the man who denounces the Nazis have a Adolf Hitler quote as his signature? and if america is run be a government as bad as the nazi's, wht do so many people the world over want to live there? i mean, they arent exactly flocking to Afghanistan, or Russia now are they? These places ar broke, and you have to queue for bread! not me matey, id rather live in America, where i can have two cars, a big house and buy anything i want!

and i laugh when i think most of Russia's money is currently being used to finance Chelsea Football club!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knowsstuff
id rather live in America, where i can have two cars, a big house and buy anything i want!

and i laugh when i think most of Russia's money is currently being used to finance Chelsea Football club!

1. Americans are 5% of world population, yet you consume 40% of the resources..

Think about it and SHAME!!!

2. WTF Has Russia to do with me?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knowsstuff
id rather live in America, where i can have two cars, a big house and buy anything i want!

yes ..america is where you can be selfish, fat, lazy, spoiled, and arrogant.[but dont believe the "big lie" that you are actually a free person...nothing is father from the truth...nothing and nobody is free in the united states...not anymore..not for a long time]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join