It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda videos found in Iraq

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Goiing off the edge here,....but could it be that all this terror hype, activity, etc,...is a distraction for something more behind the curtains.

We could be watching in (terror) waiting for the next shoe to drop......while the real deal happens right behind our backs.

Whatever that may be.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
sounds like a story orchestrated to send a message to those really paying attention, conspirators pick it apart, and this is what we get.
the govt is building a scapegoat for you as we speak, so the next govt sponsored terrorist attack occurs...the scapegoat will be there..."oooo nooo it was Al Quaida/Sadam loyalist blowing us up".
weve seen it all before.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm
My eyes are very open, thank you.

Are they reallly?

As you ask me to explain myself to you?

If you would know as much about the truth you wouldnt do that..

Could you be a little more specific on those reasons? Perhaps do a comparison between actions of the Nazi's & the US government?

This is what US does:
(or some evil persons inside..)

Ousts legal governments of foreign nations that have been elected by free vote.

Kills foreign leaders.. (Often fails.. but still trys hard to do so..)

Targets civilians on purpose.

Makes mercenary armys and makes them fight legal governments of the foreign nations. And murder their civilian population.

US Dirty wars since 1945 in the 3rd world have claimed more than 30 million killed..

(and this is only the tip of the iceberg..)

I'll have to check out the video later. I'm feeling a bit lazy this morning.

Just DL it.. NOW, you can watch it later..

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Fulcrum, what your describing is the behaviour of every major government since the dawn of time, they all do it, they're all corrupt and they all do terrible things, just the use of selective reporting makes others look worse.

I mean, america looks terrible for Iraq, but Communism and Nationalism resulted in the deaths of a quarter of a billion collectively.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
frankly-I cannot think of a Nation that has not been involved in these types of activities...

Also, I will look at the link you offered. But, I do not see the correlation between the American Government & the Nazi's....

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
I mean, america looks terrible for Iraq, but Communism and Nationalism resulted in the deaths of a quarter of a billion collectively.

Your reading your history book up side down..

It wasnt Germany that started the ww2.

It was UK and France..

It was UK and France that wanted a war with Germany and it was them that delared that war.

As Germany was just claiming back what was rightfully its..

So you can put you ww1 and ww2 deaths all to the wests list..

Cause it wasnt Germany that started either of those..

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM

Your reading your history book up side down..

It wasnt Germany that started the ww2.

It was UK and France..

It was UK and France that wanted a war with Germany and it was them that delared that war.

As Germany was just claiming back what was rightfully its..

So you can put you ww1 and ww2 deaths all to the wests list..

Cause it wasnt Germany that started either of those..

Lets not start on this juha!

You know as well as i do that those regimes caused the death of millions, disappearances, tortures and abductions of many more too.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   

This is what US does:
(or some evil persons inside..)

Ousts legal governments of foreign nations that have been elected by free vote.

True. But that hardly makes them worse than the Nazis.

Kills foreign leaders.. (Often fails.. but still trys hard to do so..)

They stopped doing that in the 70's. It's prohibited these days if I remember correctly.

Targets civilians on purpose.

Makes mercenary armys and makes them fight legal governments of the foreign nations. And murder their civilian population.

Also true. But they hardly go "Haw haw, let's kill country x's civilians for fun".

US Dirty wars since 1945 in the 3rd world have claimed more than 30 million killed..

Do you have a source to back that one up?

I know the CIA and the US goverment have done some pretty #ed up things but let's face it, so has every other country in the world. I just can't think about US being more evil than the Nazis. To me it's absurd to make claims like that.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   

You know as well as i do that those regimes caused the death of millions, disappearances, tortures and abductions of many more too.

Yeah,

But:

It is undisputed fact that wests capitalists have caused more horror and death than all the rest put together.

Face the reality.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Yeah,

But:

It is undisputed fact that wests capitalists have caused more horror and death than all the rest put together.

Face the reality.

No, you face the reality...

Concentration camps, gulags, work camps, slave labour, the extermination of a religion and race, murdering of the sick, disabled, gay and anyone not 100% fit.

Millions were killed by fools like those, WW1 + 2 were started by the west in order to stem this terror.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Do you have a source to back that one up?

Start by watching that vid i gave a link to.

Also you could sometimes check the TV.

There they show good and true documentaries about these things..

Like about 'School of Americas' i have many such documents in VHS..

I know the CIA and the US goverment have done some pretty #ed up things but let's face it, so has every other country in the world. I just can't think about US being more evil than the Nazis. To me it's absurd to make claims like that.

US and CIA have done these things in scale that world has not seen before.

Also it funny/sad..

As they claim to be fighting against the evil, but are in fact themselfs the evil empire!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   

WW1 + 2 were started by the west in order to stem this terror.

No,

Was started to protect their money.

But i see no point in talking you about this as your mind is poisoned beyond cure..

That is sad.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   

No,

But i see no point in talking you about this as your mind is poisoned beyond cure..

That is sad.

It saddens me that you let your hatred of the west clouds your vision, relations of mines died in both and the holocaust, i find it an insult to be told that saving europe from the nazi's was to protect money.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   

i find it an insult to be told that saving europe from the nazi's was to protect money.

Sorry if you feel that way..

But that is the truth.

*Edit*

Sorry beacuse:

It isnt ment to be a insult, its just a fact.

And it is not my fault that this is so.

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   

i find it an insult to be told that saving europe from the nazi's was to protect money.

Sorry if you feel that way..

But that is the truth.

*Edit*

Sorry beacuse:

It isnt ment to be a insult, its just a fact.

And it is not my fault that this is so.

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by FULCRUM]

I dont blame you but it is not a fact, you don't know the true motivations of the war just like i don't.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   

No,

That is sad.

Once again, do you have credible sources backing that up? What proof do you have of this? Show legitimate and beliveable evidence of this.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Show legitimate and beliveable evidence of this.

Illustrated history of 20th century conflict, by Neil Grant, 1992:

'The British and the allies in 1939, the Americans two years later , had not gone to war against the Nazis to help the Jews, or the Slavs, or the Gypsies, etc., they had gone to war against Germany to prevent German hegemony in Europe.

And this same thing is told in any serious history book.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Once again, do you have credible sources backing that up? What proof do you have of this? Show legitimate and beliveable evidence of this.

He never has credible sources, Paradigm. Just blind hate. Good luck in your quest for straight answers out of him, though.

-B.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Illustrated history of 20th century conflict, by Neil Grant, 1992:

'The British and the allies in 1939, the Americans two years later , had not gone to war against the Nazis to help the Jews, or the Slavs, or the Gypsies, etc., they had gone to war against Germany to prevent German hegemony in Europe.

And this same thing is told in any serious history book.

Yeah, I know that. But that doesn't say that they started/wanted the war. Besides all wars are about someone wanting to gain more power and the other side wanting to prevent it.

f there ever was a justified war in the history of the mankind, it was the war against the Nazis. The #ers had it coming.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee

He never has credible sources, Paradigm. Just blind hate. Good luck in your quest for straight answers out of him, though.

-B.

LoL,

Shame on you!

Get this:

West (and East) learned about the 'CAMPS' as they liberated those..

In 1944 and 1945..

They didnt know about those and about the scale of the murders in 1939, 1940, 1941, 1943 or even in D-Day..

They learned about the 'CAMPS' and horrors as they got to there..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join