It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda videos found in Iraq

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Link

U.S. forces operating in the so-called Sunni Triangle -- the region of Iraq most loyal to captured former dictator Saddam Hussein -- found a significant weapons cache that included al Qaeda literature and videotapes, the U.S. military said Tuesday.

Why is all this stuff coming out right before New Year's?
I think if anything was to be "planted," it'd be a lot more dramatic than videos and literature. I'm not sure what to make of this one.
At least they weren't almanacs.

-B.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
What did you want, a nuke? Videos/Documents can be just as dramatic.. it all depends on what's in them! If it's a video of how Osama is spending his holidays, that's one thing, no big deal. If, on the other hand, he is spending his holidays by orchestrating a massive nuclear attack on USA, well there's an important video. It can SHOW nuclear warheads and a direct spoken threat that very soon the "suitcase nukes" will be deployed. Fake or not fake, if our government were to fabricate a video like that, I'd still take it as a hint that they are telling their own people that soon an attack will happen.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Im really worried this time around. All this news is all over the internet.....Anthrax vaccine might be re-instated, Nuclear weapons found in Georgia, Congressman says stay out of times square, Norad tracking Flight 68, information on Al-queda in Iraq.......Not one of these stories which all seem pretty important are not anywere on the mainstream media sites.

These findings of the articles at this time period really makes me think something serious is going down, really soon.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
al Qaeda literature and videotapes

Why on earth would saddam have that stuff?? He wasnt a alqueda loyalist was he?? he had his own army..they trained themselves..why would they leave some stuff like that laying around when he knows that americans were going to scour the whole country looking for weapons and anything else to make bush inc. seem like they were doing what was best for americans[lol..yeah right]..pure propaganda IMO..propaganda rules this country it seems..a country full of fools[except those on ats of coarse
]

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by McGotti]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
More on those proported "connections" (Saddam and Al Qaeda).....
Kind of like, why would someone or a nation need centrifuges if they weren't planning or intending to enrich uranium to weapons-grade type "connections".
Just ask Mr. ElBaradei and the UN in regards to the recent finds in Libya and the past finds in and with Iraq, in regards to 'centrifuges'.....

*edit* added 'Saddam and Al Qaeda'

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Maybe its all a coincedence? I agree that all of this stuff happening right before the New Year is kinda weird. But come on.

Anthrax has been in court for a while now. Not too long ago a judge ordered the use of the vaccine be stopped on soldiers. This is just the backlash of that.

We all knew nukes were going to be found somewhere, they had to be. These things have been going missing for decades. Of course we are eventually going to start finding them.

Finding the weapons and video tapes? They found Saddam, why would they not find other things?

These things are not on major news medias? Maybe they are not 100% true? Lots of speculation, very little proof.

Maybe I am just trying to make myself feel better. I get on an airplane tomorrow to fly home after my much needed vacation.

[Edited on 12/30/03 by crayon]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I am not sure of the significance of the videos & such. I think we always knew they was a tie-in between El-Queda (didn't they train in Iraq?).

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiritchild
I am not sure of the significance of the videos & such. I think we always knew they was a tie-in between El-Queda (didn't they train in Iraq?).

Nope, there was no tie-in between Al-Qaeda and Iraq. The supposed evidence has always been pretty shaky at best.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Dude, there's a boobie on your avatar.

The key is, there hasn't been any concrete proof linking Al Qaeda with Iraq. Conjecture, yes. Stuff like this? No.
That's why I questioned whether "planted" evidence would be more dramatic than this.
"Literature." Would that be like pamplets or something, do you suppose? Like the kind you used to get from people at the airport and who come knock on your door during dinner?

-B.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritchildI think we always knew they was a tie-in between El-Queda (didn't they train in Iraq?).

No they did not,

And this is BS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Get the video from there..

That should open the eyes of all..

US gov. is worse than nazis, and doesnt do anything else than lie.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
US gov. is worse than nazis, and doesnt do anything else than lie.

I bet 6 million jews would like a have word with you. I'm a bit dense, so help me out here, how did you come to that conclusion? On what basis is the US goverment worse than the Nazis?

Really, I wanna know.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The breast in my Avitar is covered....not by much,
, but it is....

I have to tell you, there has been so much mis-information that has been released as "fact" about this war, that it is hard to keep track. I don't think at this point that we are planting evidence. I really think this stuff is there. (in Iraq)

but then again.....*ducks for cover* I am not sure we went to Iraq for the oil, either.....

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I repeat. There is no proof that Iraq(Saddam) had anything to do with al-qaeda. It's all US Government made-up bull# propaganda designed to fool FOX News viewers

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS:
Letters in iraq indicate that saddam had an address

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm
On what basis is the US goverment worse than the Nazis?

Really, I wanna know.

On basis of their all dirty lies and bloody secret wars..

Just DL the video from the link i gave..

OPEN YOUR EYES!

And i wouldnt be least surpriced if in fact CIA and the Shadow Government (national security.. BS!) were controlled by nazis..

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
BREAKING NEWS:

LMAO!!!!! Man Nerdling you're on fire today with the jokes.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
BREAKING NEWS:

Sure he did..

Now..

Who else than total idiot would belive this?

To you also Nerdling,

As a cure.. DL the video..

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
John/Fulcrum:
"On basis of their all dirty lies and bloody secret wars.."

I have to differ John.
If this was applied across the board and to every nation, there would be a vast amount of nations who would fall under your definition for Nazi or Nazism.

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
I have to differ John.
If this was applied across the board and to every nation, there would be a vast amount of nations who would fall under your definition for Nazi or Nazism.

regards
seekerof

I said that they are worse.. (or as least as sinister..)

I didnt say that they do everything that nazis did..

Or that they think alike.. (totally..)

But you cant deny that the USA (gov. or some parts/peoples of it..) have been the worst evil doers since collapse of nazi Gernamy..

Or can you?

*Edit*

Typo.

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
On basis of their all dirty lies and bloody secret wars..
Just DL the video from the link i gave..
OPEN YOUR EYES!

My eyes are very open, thank you. Could you be a little more specific on those reasons? Perhaps do a comparison between actions of the Nazi's & the US government?

I'll have to check out the video later. I'm feeling a bit lazy this morning.

And i wouldnt be least surpriced if in fact CIA and the Shadow Government (national security.. BS!) were controlled by nazis..

That tinfoilhat looks mighty good on you, bro

EDIT: Made the post less hostile.

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by Paradigm]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join