It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will they get over it already!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I'm sick and tired of Muslims saying that the western world is attacking them because of their religion. In my eyes, I do not see thier religion as the bassis of attack. I believe they should be protesting against the people who have taken the Koran and using it as a purpose to kill people. Killing in the name of "Allah". I would find it a disgrace to my religion if people were perpetrating my GOD. I have also yet to hear from any of the "suicide bombers" that have given their life to him, come back and tell how great it is. Yes, I do believe their is a great deal of profiling going on, but unfortunately that is the world that we live in today. It disgusts me that someone would turn religion into a weapon. I'm sure Saddam, and Osama could care less about the TRUE Muslims of the world, they just want the power.

Well everyone has their own opinion.....

Dear Brothers and Sisters, since the events of September 11th 2001, we have continuously warned that the Western governments have been conducting a ruthless campaign against Islam and Muslims under the disguise of a “war on terrorism”. We have witnessed with immense sadness the events that have taken place in the name of the “war on terror” such as the killing of the Muslims of Afghanistan, the boycott of the Muslims of Iraq and the butchering of the Muslims of Palestine.

www.khilafah.com...

Original Site:
newstrove.com...

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
When was saddam ever a hardcore radical muslim???
When did saddam kill "in the name of allah"??
He may have killed people but i dont remember it being about allah or anything like that.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Well with the new found info that Al-Queda videos were found in Iraq, and the question of wether Saddam had ties with Al-Queda. I may be wrong, but, I thought the southern part of Iraq was mostly Islamic. He put them through just as much torture as the Kurds in the north. It also states in the Link that we were attack Islamic groups in Iraq, when the should be thinking about what Saddam has done to their people. I dont know I guess I just Linked the two together.......MY BAD

new topics

join