It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EA: Games Use Only 20% of PS3 potential.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

We've got games coming out now where we feel we've hit maybe 20 per cent of the potential of PlayStation 3. We know the power's there, but like any new platform it's going to take us a little bit of time to unleash it.

More

Only 20%???

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
They say they "feel" like it's only 20%. What does that even mean? I feel like I only use 20% of my penises potential power. Can I prove it? meh... :shk:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Love my PS3. So cool to cruise the internet with my big screen LCD flat panel 48 inch TV. Also Blu-Ray movies(Saw III!!!!) and being able to choose from tens of thousands of games!(Ps1,2,3) makes it king. Also has the most power! But not all being used, yet! i can't wait for FFXIII!!!!!

Xbox 360 is cool too. Friend has one and I do love playing Fable.

Another friend has a Wii. They're so disappointed. They want a good adult age game to come out for it sooner or later. They tried that red steel but the motion sensing thing is so far off she'd swing the sword and a gun would come out and shoot someone. Or with Wii Sports she found out if you want a strike in bowling just swing the Wiimote to the right of the screen and you'll get a strike every time.

JbT

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
If there is one thing I have learned over the years about the video game industry is that you need to take what they say like its complete bull #...

They are all just trying to make more noise than the other companys and outragous claims come along with that.

Im not saying that they wont improve the PS3 games, but come on...

Remeber when N64 was supposed to have the expansion slots? Remeber 3DO? Remeber how they said that XBox1 & PS2 had a lot more power in them than what we were seeing?

IMO, the problem is By the time they figuer out how to max out game on these systems, there is already a new platform out on the market that they have to learn, so they scrap the old stuff that is just being "finished" or "maxed out".

new topics

top topics

join