It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of an Underground Facility at Groom Lake!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I believe I have possible photographic evidence of an underground research facility at Groom Lake. I'm not sure what it is exactly, but it appears to a partially concealed entrance to a facility built inside the mountain to the Northeast of the dry lakebed where the Majority of the Dreamland facility is located. This first sattelite image will show where this contrction/entrance is relative to the main base:

While small and hard to see, please notice that the location in question is ABOVE and To The RIGHT of the lake bed. Do to scale it's very hard to see in this image. The next image will show what I was looking at:

This is the close up I got from Google Earth. While I'm not sure what it is, I suspect that it may be the entrance to some kind of secret facilty buried beneath the desert at Groom Lake. It location so far from the main research facility might suggest that it is used to conceal something the Defense Department conciders too secret to keep within the main area of the base.

Can a Top Secret base have a supersecret compound that's isolated from the rest of the base? Any ideas what this might be for?

Tim

[edit on 4/13/2007 by Ghost01]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It appears to be a corral with a watering trough in the northwest corner. It's probably used to round up cattle that have wandered in from the Medlin Ranch. Steve Medlin has permission to retrieve his cattle from the Area.

There is nothing about this structure to suggest an underground entrance. It also doesn't look like it gets much traffic. It does, however, match the appearance of numerous cattle corrals found throughout Nevada and other western states.

new topics

join