It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steorn update

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

this is the most recent update on the irish company claiming over-unity, i believe what they have, and have been following them for months.

enjoy

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
oh and the website is www.steorn.com by the way

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Later today 15/12/12 Steorn will be holding another demonstration for the 'ORBO' free-energy device. The first demonstration unfortunatly failed and they took a lot of slack for it. This time they promise to 'get real' and prove to all the doubters that they have what they claim. There is a new viral video on youtube. We shall find out by the end of the day if the world can really start heading in a better direction away from the 'black gold' that has started many wars. I know there will be a lot of people who wont believe. I'm no fool but i'm a dreamer. all i can just do is hope, because if we lose that then we deserve the path in which we are heading.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
In cases like this -- and they pop up at pretty regular intervals -- these folks only have two choices: 1) put up, or 2) shut up.

There are plenty of people around with the knowledge and equipment necessary to test their claims. They just need to be completely transparent with their work and financial arrangements. Essentially every one of these claims so far has proven to be either a scam or a mistake in measurement.

All they have to do is prove themselves legitimate, and we'll make them saints. Until then, though, since this is not a court of law, they're assumed to be guilty.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
they have live streams on the steorn website. Havent found any real news stations reporting this yet.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
ATS Thread

The search function will set you free.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Invisus

You believe they have an over-unity device, without any evidence? You should start being more rational with your beliefs. Wait for actual scientific investigation of their claims before you believe, otherwise you'll believe in anything anyone tells you.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by Invisus

You believe they have an over-unity device, without any evidence? You should start being more rational with your beliefs. Wait for actual scientific investigation of their claims before you believe, otherwise you'll believe in anything anyone tells you.
Exactly.

This company has a history of making claims and having experts find them wrong.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Over unity power generation runs contrary to the current well established and proven laws of physics.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Steorn now have a new video on their website www.steorn.com , it looks like ORBO evaluation and development kits are now available. Ill prob get shot down again for bringing the update, and i agree they have been lousy in living up to their word. Ive certainly learned from my mistakes and jumped back up on the fence, i just merely want to hear anyones thoughts on the dev kits.

peace
edit on 7-12-2010 by Invisus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Is there anyone out there on ats that has had a hands on with the dev kit? or is this all smoke and mirrors?

top topics

join