It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avatars by Request (by Mechanic 32)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
O wow yeah!

As far as the color choices go, I would have to pick some thing in the cyan range. You know the oceanic color that goes from blue to green.
An eliptical shape I believe is sort of a rounded off V shape. It would be very cool to have a rainbow of lights on the wing tips. I like the idea of the tear drop already. A little bit of bare butt showing on the angel wouldnt hurt either. As her lover just left in the lead ship for another galaxy. She represents the fluidity of womans evolution and the merging of the heavens and earth. Talk later thankyou, I am excited

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
So, did you want it animated? Or just a regular still image?

With animation, the quality may not be as high as with a still, just so you know.

I already have some ideas of how I will compose the image, now just to find the images to fit the idea...

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I love the thought of some moving imagery, like the water and the ship maybe her hair, but you know still would probably get more of the feeling I am looking for across from what you say. I will leave it in your capable hands. We could always look at it from a couple of different angles, I am in no hurry and want this to resonate fully with who I am and my heart. I will check back in a bit , Ty.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Whew! I have just looked at several thousand possible images. It seems that the more you add to the description of what you would like your angel to look like, the harder it is becoming to find one that meets that criteria.

So, with that being said, I will try to pick an image that at least has some of the attributes that I think you want, i.e., the hair color, etc.

btw, you didn't want anime or anything else "cartoonish" looking, right?

Anyway, I'm of to experiment with a couple of images, to see what I can do with them...

edit for keyboard malfunction. (I don't make typo's )

[edit on 6/18/2007 by Mechanic 32]
edit to add:

Another problem that I am encountering is the angels wings. They're more or less covering the background of the image, making it difficult to add anything significant to the background of the image, as it would be blocked or obscured by the wings.

This is starting to be too much like work. lol

But I'm going to give it a rest for a bit. When I go back to it, perhaps I will have some fresh ideas, and a better approach.

[edit on 6/18/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Oh, thankyou so much for my request. I have to tell you I woke at 2am saying your name... I guess I was dreaming about the trouble you must be having. Just relax and take as much time as needed, I totally trust that we will come up with the perfect avatar. I appreciate all that you do

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by antarI have to tell you I woke at 2am saying your name...
Really?

I guess I was dreaming about the trouble you must be having.

Oh, like that.

Just relax and take as much time as needed,
I plan on it. (relaxing that is.)

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Good morning to you Mech! Glad you liked that one

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I'll be popping in and out of here for most of the day. For now I have to run a quick errand....

I'll let you know how far I am progressing with your avatar....

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
A quick modification for Beamish...

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I Love the liquid gold look! :p

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Tentatively for antar...

with lights...

without lights...

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Thankyou so much Mech, words cannot express my amazement in your patience and understanding. Your creativity has captured my avatar in a way I never dreamed possible. as I said before it truly resonates with my life's experience.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Thankyou so much Mech...

Thanks, I'm glad that you like it.

Now I think it's time for me to take a vacation.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Feel like taking a stab at this challenge of the northern lights avatar?
It just looks kinda dull, I've seen prettier northern lights than that before, but this image had them in animated form...

Also the background would be nice to have animated, but more realistic, maybe some milkyway, some galaxies...?

It's a challenging one I think, since the background is separte from the northern lights part...but the again...whats hard for me seems to be stupid ez for you

Thx Mech!

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
sorry to disappoint you there greatlakes, but I'm going to have to pass on that one. I'm really trying to move away from making animations.

But if you want, give my friend semperfortis a u2u. He's pretty handy with animations as well.

[edit on 6/21/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
A few of my latest...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Slight modification to this one. I didn't like the way the text came out in the first version...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
I'm really trying to move away from making animations.

WHAT!!??!! that must make my avatar a collectors item

don't stop your work is great!!!

Roswell.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by roswell1
WHAT!!??!! that must make my avatar a collectors item

don't stop your work is great!!!

Oh, no. I'm not quitting making avatars altogether, just animations. It is very hard to make animations that both fall within the size constraints, and have quality results at the same time. It takes a lot of effort to acheive this, and I feel that my time would be better spent making high quality still (not animated) avatars.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
so mech ya think ya could handle a quick signature for me? i was thinkin the words i got now but fancy and in a bar lookin thingy like when you had your avatar button!(thats how i found you btw lol)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join