It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remembering Dreams

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hi biotic, got a new variation on my "bouncing trampette themed dream"....

I got me a pogo stick

Amazing.......monsters can't catch me.

Ha ha ha ha, boing, boing, boing.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Hi biotic, got a new variation on my "bouncing trampette themed dream"....

I got me a pogo stick

Amazing.......monsters can't catch me.

Ha ha ha ha, boing, boing, boing.

Why pogo when you can just fly away!
but I guess a pogo stick is better than a trampette, at least you're moving further away from the monster instead of up and down, and up and down, and up....but I highly recommend the flying thing, if you can get yourself to do it; it beats any kind of "ground transportation" all to hell.

Oh also, crazy cool avatar, nerbot.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hi MrFantasy, thanx for avtar comment....

If you read my earlier post in this thread, you'll see I can fly too

from me:
The other dream I have is of running, like a gymnast, bouncing on a trampette and jumping. Sometimes I flop and sometimes I fly, up, up and away. I use this dream to judge my state of well-being and as a general guide to my present and immediate future situation.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
im not even aware that im dreaming yet, let alone manipulate my dreams and fly around..

im getting their tho, my dreams are getting clearer and easier to remember daily.. well maybe not daily, sometimes i wake up and remember absolutley nothing but when i do remember its even clearer then the last dream i rememberd

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It's like the "lucid" dreaming thing. When you can be in a dream and realise that it is a dream, you can choose what happens next. From sub-consicous to conscious but still dreaming. Awake in your mind while your body sleeps.

If you have a recurring dream that you remember when you are awake, try giving it a progressive moment. E.g: a dream that you keep having about opening an old wooden door, and in that dream, every time you open it, the dream fades or changes subject/vision.

While you are awake and remember this dream, picture something on the other side of the door or stepping through it to somewhere else. Give yourself choices too, but let yourself know that there's more.

Next time you have that repetitive dream, your subconsious is jolted by a memory from your conscious and knows there's something more, somewhere beyond that old door. You enter and continue, you are asleep but awake.

That's how I developed the "trampette" dream of mine. And the more I had it the more I remembered it.

It took a while but when I kept having it, it progressed until I earned my wings. (I still fall flat on my face sometimes, but I just keep bouncing till I soar)!

Of course, my understanding of the reason and meaning for this dream was....well, sub-sub-conscious and took even longer to understand, but that's another thread!

So I'm off to bed, zzzzzzzzzzzzzz boing weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

have fun dude

[edit on 21/5/2007 by nerbot]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
WOW!

im really impressed with my dreaming lately

ive been 3 or 4 vivid/lucid dreams a week for the last month or so. last night i had TWO! i woke up around 1 or 2 Am with the dream still 100% fresh in my mind.. i remembered everything! i didnt even have to write it down, i still remember it perfectly! then i went back to sleep and woke up around 5 AM after having another lucid dream that i remembered just as good as the first one

thanks to everyone in this thread that helped

MM, nerbot, The Cyfre, Mr. Fantasy, thank you all very much.. i never thought in a million years i would be dreaming like this

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It's amazing, Biotic, how far you've come in such a short time.

Congratulations!

Now you need to do an infomercial. LOL

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
dude awesome!!! thats cool how you worked up to this level ! yay!

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I rememer a lot of my dreams, in all honesty i'd rather not.

Not saying there all bad or uncomfortable. But a lot are very vivid and stay with me. Sometimes days later i'd have to stop and really sort things out in my head, I literally have to seperate 'dream' from 'real' life.

I've always had specific dreams that pertain to specific thoughts - I will often wake up in cold sweat. More than a week ago (less than two) I had a dream about Maddy McCann (the 4 year old missing in portugal). I will share if asked.

To add: I believe she was alive at the point I dremt about her. - in fact at the time I did not know it was a dream - only when I saw another news report about the search for her did I realise.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join