It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Shanghai?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Who knows about the Shanghai " V: shape UFO on wednesday night (2 days ago)?

I just read the news paper in HongKong. it shows a picture of the UFO in Shanghai. the news paper said, It has 4 colors changeing, red, blue green and yellow......

[edit on 12-4-2007 by roisu]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I found this:

AN unidentified flying object seen by many people last night over Shanghai and reported by local media was a night-light kite, eastday.com reported today, citing an expert from Sheshan Observatory.

The "UFO" appeared in the night sky over the boundary of Hongkou and Yangpu districts around 9pm. The color of the V-shaped object changed regularly from red to blue to green and then yellow. Many people were convinced it was a UFO and kept watching it.

Many witnesses claimed it was flying higher than an airplane.

Full Story

I do not know anything else about it.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Found this video on YouTube.
Maybe is the same; someone claims it's a kite...

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well..of all the places in the world one can say its a CHINESE LANTERN!!!
not..

[edit on 30-8-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Looks like there is a reflection perhaps in water ??

Looks like a hangglider:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
At last! Someone has finally taken a video of what I saw.

I have had three boomerang sightings--one in 1999 and two in 2000. All three had the Shanghai configuration of lights. It's difficult to tell because of the flashing of the lights, but there are three lights on each wing and one on the nose.

In the artistic representations of boomerang UFOs I've seen, the lights are shown like this:

But all three of the ones I saw look like this:

The paper cutout above shows what the two I saw in 2000 looked like. But the first one I saw in 1999 also had that leading light at the nose, and the way I described it in my report to NUFORC was, "lit up like a Christmas tree." It was very colorful and bright, just like the Shanghai one.

I can understand the usual speculation on what this is or whether it's real--but I, personally, recognize this is an authentic UFO.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I think your on the right track, but completely wrong, its a giant Pterodactyl.

Originally posted by ntenzpunishment
Looks like there is a reflection perhaps in water ??

Looks like a hangglider:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Looks like a shaky camera and a blurry light off in the distance to me. I guess I lack imagination.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
You cant see a triangle shape of lights?

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Looks like a shaky camera and a blurry light off in the distance to me. I guess I lack imagination.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Honestly, i don't like the videos in which you can see only sky, without landscape, because you'll never know if you're watching a kite or not.
Another thing i don't like are the videos which stops without reason in the middle of the "sighting". This video, has all this two dots and, moreover, is filmed in the darkness. Honestly, IMO, it could be whathever thing: a kite, a plane, a ufo...wathever....

[edit on 31/8/2007 by internos]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Yea true enough, in all honesty the very look of the lights reminds me of L.E.D.s
thats all I have to say about it..maybe aliens use LEDS

Originally posted by internos
Honestly, i don't like the videos in which you can see only sky, without landscape, because you'll never know if you're watching a kite or not.
Another thing i don't like are the videos which stops without reason in the middle of the "sighting". This video, has all this two dots and, moreover, is filmed in the darkness. Honestly, IMO, it could be whathever thing: a kite, a plane, a ufo...wathever....

[edit on 31/8/2007 by internos]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I've got a question:

Why would/do UFO's have bright flashing lights? What purpose would/do they serve?

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Yes this is a kite, I was at a hippie festival a few weeks ago in Bridgeport, Ct. called "gathering of the vibes", featuring les claypool and bob weir. A few of the hippies were flying these kites at night. This was the first time I have seen this(very cool) and I can see how it can be easily mistaken for something else as the string is not visible at all and its movements are very eratic. As for the Chinese sighting if video or pics become available I willl compare the two and try to decipher what it is.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ferretman2

Same purpose as our aircraft maybe.

new topics

top topics

join