It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haliburton is done with iran,does that mean the US will invade now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
i was looking for information on 9/11 on the power hour website and in the current news i see that there is an article saying that haliburton is done with iran as far as theyre contracts and such goes ... does that mean that the time for a US backed invasion is immenent?

were they just waiting for haliburton to move out of iran before commencing attacks?

www.abc.net.au...

here is some of the info found on the page:

US oil services giant Halliburton says it has wrapped up its work commitments in Iran and is no longer conducting any projects in the Islamic republic.

Halliburton announced in January of 2005 that it was shutting down its Iran operations, but would honour existing "contractual commitments" until they were fulfilled. Its activities in Iran were managed by non-US staffers.

"Halliburton announced today that all of its contractual commitments in Iran have been completed and the company is no longer working in Iran," the firm said in a statement.

the news for this broke on april 10th.

love to hear what others think.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
OOOOOH! I know one!!

If countries are done with the US Dollar, does that mean that the US will invade them?

Seriously, just because halliburton doesn't support one country anymore doesn't mean that we will goto war with them just because of oil.

The President is not that dumb he just has a speaking problem and he is aware that going to war with Iran would plummet his poll percentages.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
i love your picture! eva is the best

i understand where your coming from on what your saying . but think of this like a piece of a puzzle coming together. just another small piece that people will overlook. is haliburton not a major us supported defense contractor ? they will pull out (which has happened) and the war will eventually come--

which in some ways has already begun.

why would bush do this ? because he can . the us cannot stop it because he will do what he did with iraq .

im sure people will say the exact same thing you did when you read it too though and like i said i understand. but gearing up for war takes as long as the people running the show say it does.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
oh and BTW

what president that is almost at the end of his polit. career give a crap
about the POLLS??

think about that for a moment.....

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
That's a very good point... that may be a true statement. Well, I have an answers. GOOD PRESIDENTS who actually spend something worth their time on doing something who actually listen to people may really get some work done in that time and accomplish a task

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
that (what you said) is true as well. too bad world leaders everywhere couldnt take a page out of other famous worlds leaders books....

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It could be for two different reasons. First one, Bush is getting ready to attack Iran before his presidency is up and therefore warns Cheney ahead of time so they don't lose large amounts of money. Or the second is that they have drained as much money from Iran as possible and our working on doing the same thing to Iraq. Also remember Halliburton is moving its headquarters to Dubai, so I guess thier could be three reasons. The third one is so that they can get more contracts from Iran after they move to Dubai and then not have to worry about paying U.S. taxes.

top topics

join