It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Evidence Found On Google Earth For All To See!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Heres links to images from my earlier coords

www.flashearth.com...

www.flashearth.com...

Military testing ground? Missles? Rocket symbol with horses etc is launch zone? Or symbol of site location, group?

[edit on 13-4-2007 by Astras]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadoww
Ok folks who likes Triangles?
img155.imageshack.us...

That is the Zapiga Airprt. Nothing to see here just copper or borax mines and airports

Salar de Surire. 02/12/96; Región I; 15,858 ha; 18º51’S 069º00’W. A saltmarsh and saline lakes subject to seasonal fluctuations set in the High Andean steppe. Vegetation is determined primarily by the relief and the water availability. Numerous non-metallic minerals (calcium and boric salts) are found around the saltmarsh. One of the four most important places in Chile for nesting flamingos. The site supports various high altitude species of flora and fauna which are endangered or rare. Human activities include livestock grazing, borax mining, and tourism. Ramsar site no. 873."

Source

Coordinates are for one of the mines in the area but could be part of the same complex not sure. more then likely they are all owned by one company that mines the area.

[edit on 4/13/2007 by shots]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well Shadoww, I for one am rather more interested in all the 'derelict' buildings and submerged roads/highways well to the west/southwest of your original coordinates.

If you locate them and move the cursor further west, you come across either a very large twon or small city.

If anybody locates what I'm talking about, please name them for my curiosity has picqued!

As to being able to tell what your original post is Shadoww, you simply cannot tell from that angle what these objects are.

I have tried Terra Firma, Google, Windows and NASA but you cannot get a decent 3D image and all I get, are those bloody stupid 'No Entry' signs all over the place and with Google, their logo all over the maps.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This thread title has now become misleading and sensationalist.

Might be a good idea to retitle the thread or maybe a mod could move this to skunkworks? Its starting to read like a title from the "Globe" or "Star". The thread title seems to be designed to do nothing more than grab attn. from passerbys with no payoff.

Looks like a whole lot of nothing, very terrestrial nothing at that, trying to be made into something, IMO.

"Making hay" as we say here in the south.....all of this certainly has nothing to do with evidence of alien anything.....

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Id rather Succubus' like you should stay out of my threads.
You are a scourge on the whole net forum system.
I am facilatating debate, im not here to read ignorant, low I.Q. opinion

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Ok folks who likes Triangles?
img155.imageshack.us...

What is that suppose to mean? Again, this by no means proves anything. Yes, I see the triangular formations on the ground. Is anything trianglular alien?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Id rather Succubus' like you should stay out of my threads.
You are a scourge on the whole net forum system.
I am facilatating debate, im not here to read ignorant, low I.Q. opinion

Friend, to get respect, you have to show it. Also, a thread does not belong to anyone. Once you post something on a forum, it's fair game to all members, whether or not their posts are in agreement with your own.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Succubus? LOL that sure is a new one on me...Specially since I'm male.

Where is my "lustful" actions taking place in this thread? Someone throw me a bone....I dont feel like a devil....

Anyway, you dont want debate - you want to dictate what will be debated. If thats the way you want to run your thread, knock yourself out.

It still doesnt change the FACT that there is nothing alien nor evidentiary here....

And leave my IQ out of this - my self esteem is too low as it is...

[edit on 13-4-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
What the hell makes you think humans couldn't have built that?

And why would you make an assumption like "aliens did it" about anything on this planet without more than a single .jpg file?

and how in Goddess' name did this thread get eleven flags?

the questions, they abound!

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Completely misleading title. I mean you basically said you without a doubt found alien evidence, and what you found was a mining operation. Awesome.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
Why would a military installation create a huge bulls-eye that can be seen
so easily from the sky? (The missle being groped by two horses)
Something's weird. And what is the "Alien Evidence" that this thread's
subject line is SCREAMING about? So far, I've seen references to Chile,
Colorado and Mars here. Could someone summarize in a nutshell please?

This area screams military gunnery range. From the glyphs to the craters.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I see a mine and a arty range, all I have to say is that this thread with its title is so dubious that an other thread was started that mocks this one.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This is only the tip of the iceberg.
however i will only partake in worthwhile debate and constructive critisism..
Out and out negativity and ignorant attitude are worthless, it only highlights the shallowness and lack of character..
To be honest i really expected a lot better of this forum..
Im suprised at the ignorance.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I echo the sentiments of The Parallelogram... flags 11? A "false-flag" OP? Where's Cheney today? LOL. The activity of the pied-piper of the breadcrumbs to nowhere may be "Alien" in "reality". Really, all I see is mining related stuff. Oh, well, no new Plains of Nazca type discoveries today.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Where's the alien evidence

Why is there doubt that humans can't make these symbols and drawings.
Looks like some kind of mine to me. Some people just don't want to give the human race any credit for our inventions, capabilities and imaginations.
Give credit where credit is due and quit thinking that everything you see for the first time is alien. Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

So are many of the other members, the one's on the other side from your opinion. Just another mislabeled subject line. Face up to the fact that you are trying to sensationalize a few earthly pictures.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

This is only the tip of the iceberg.
however i will only partake in worthwhile debate and constructive critisism..
Out and out negativity and ignorant attitude are worthless, it only highlights the shallowness and lack of character..

Maybe if you actually backed up your subject with ** actual evidence ** then you wouldn't be flamed. You not only had nothing to show anyone but you sent everyone on a wild goose chase analyzing nothing. Please try not to waste the time of our members and back your subjects up with actual information. I know you want to see something, but its just not there.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I gues when you say "better" you mean compliant with your ideas only?

Seems kind of ignorant to me....

I care to differ - this is this forum at its best and if these standards are to high for you to deal with, theres always GLP still out there.

If you expect a cow eyed audience here, it can be found but there arent very many of them here.

BTW, to remain on topic here, I have searched for any similar types of military emblems in Chile but have found none. Speculation on my behalf would lean towards a very localized squadron emblem, maybe to honor the fall/rise of the Pinochet era in this country. Very disturbing national background in this part of the world....

[edit on 13-4-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Notice a lot of negativity comes from the U.S. as does a lot of ignorance.. I have wise friends from U.S. but the level of intelligence a few of you are showing is pretty much what i expect...
years of conditioning have taken its toll.
Im not here to sway the view of *mod snip*. Im here to Debate these images..
Debunk them to me then..
Force me in to a change of opinion.
Im not so arrogant that i cant see if someone points out the truth...
But be warned.. I have not posted these blindly..
I have other information and Intelligence that backs up my theories.
There are things of importance and relevance around these coordinates..
From information received it is highly probable that there is a very large underground base at a previous highly important ancient site.

Mod edit: insult

[edit on 4/13/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
well for one, i dont like this shadoww person. he is trying to be mysterious, and to be honest, im not buying it.

oh and im pretty sure he has posted pictures of mysterious symbols, without the co ordinated. granted, just about everything else he has posted has had co ordinated, but in my opinion hhavent been alien (but are interesting, either way).

but the pictures of the symbols have no co ordinates, and ive seen before on so called pictures of the mars surface, that were de bunked. so im very skeptical on this. and im not an ignorant person.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join