It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Evidence Found On Google Earth For All To See!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadoww
If you guys dont see anything, means A) You dont wanna see. B) Are real Disinfo Agents.. C)- Blind.
Some very rude and arrogant idiots on this site...
If you actually studied and looked rather than try and be a smartass Debunker, maybe you will learn something..

Wow! That was a trifle severe!!
But it would've been better left unsaid!!

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Are people really this desperate to claim this is in some way alien?

Firstly, there is a well maintained highway within a stones throw - why has no one noticed it on their Sunday drives? Secondly, it has all the normal characteristics of simple metal mining - pos copper. Thirdly, the only thing alien is the fact there is one unusal shape, something being unusual does not rockety it into alien territory.

Adding to the comment about Shadow getting credability... it doesn't mean ignoring debunkers, it means posting something credible - which is poorly missing in this thread.

You could have alook in the middle of Paris next, there is a really wierd Alien thing in the middle of it and it's huge......

Get a grip, seriously.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by Quackmaster]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
If this does get moved to Skunk Works, there will be no more intelligence leaks from moi.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Well, i've gotta say i'm pretty disappointed with some of the replies in this thread. You can't just say "its a mine" like you have absolute authority on the subject, and know for absolute certain that it is, just as it can't be claimed to be alien in origin for sure. Those markings on the ground nearby are very odd don't you think, and i'm pretty sure they don't have anything to do with mining. Also, there are four ufo-like objects nearby for which I posted the coo-ordinates earlier in the discussion, could someone put up an image of them please cause I don't know how to.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
What are these
www.imagehosting.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I have not claimed it is a mine, I have pointed out that it has the characteristics of one.

How can it be claimed to have alien characteristics when we dont have a clue what anything alien looks like?

Shadow, rather than taking a supercilious stand point - explain clearly why this is alien, give your reasoning and proof. Or you could just regurgitate your 'if you can't see it your blind' line insinuating a lack of knowledge or understanding of those who are examining this claim. Having said that, from where I am sitting there only seems to be one person who is not backing up there claims and that is you.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by Quackmaster]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakyty
Here's another interesting structure close by:

www.flashearth.com...

This might be old fashioned trench complex (front line, reserve position, dug-in gun emplacements...). Could be some old military training ground.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   

What are these
www.imagehosting.com...

Maybe also some positions used to dig-in arty. I've seen some dug-in 120mm mortar positions, they would look quite familiar to this.

But emphasis is on MAYBE.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   

If this does get moved to Skunk Works, there will be no more intelligence leaks from moi.
Intelligence leak?

I think that explains the thread.

Does anyone know if theres a limit to your ignore list? I think thats the only way to get these forums readable without all these nutjobs cluttering it up.

Edit, well I just answers my own question when I tried to ignore the OP. You can only ignore 10 people.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by Flyer]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I will only post intelligence that i deem fit.
I will not disclose my source for this information unless i deem fit.
If you choose not to question these anomalies or to investigate them further that is your choice
but i advise an intense study of the area...
I believe that it warrants investigation.
If you do not agree i wholeheartedly back your right to an opinion, but acting like a spoiler is unscientific.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Didn't see a good reply for those puzzled with coords in google earth.

In the left pane (search), On the fly to tab.
Type the coordinates exactly like this:
e.g. 18 39 36.35s, 70 17 31.31w

and hit enter, google will fly you to the spot you entered, mind where to put comma's, dots and spaces exactly.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
If there's a highway near it, is there anyone here who passes it or has done or could do? Then we could get a better understanding of what it is rather than google earth pictures.

Oh and shadoww, don't call people blind or dis-info agents just because they don't agree with you, it doesn't go down well. You can't call people blind if they are giving valid reasons for their viewpoint and you're not.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
The funny shapes in a line could be the result of geochem sampling

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I will be honest.....I like this thread/good post!

My favorite thing here is that the poster is thinking out of the box. So many people claim to be open minded and then refute their status by debunking anything remotely unusual. Well, In my opinion these coordinates are in fact "unusual". There is something going on here. Whether it is Alien or not is beyond the my grasp right now, maybe it is neither, or both. It does have characteristics of a "dig", but also show anomalies that I don't believe are present at your average site:

These in particular are shapes that look somewhat interesting:

www.flashearth.com...

Now those are very different as well as these

img340.imageshack.us...

The image above is by far my favorite!

Most interesting to me is that the area it is in is more north and west than the majority of paranormal activity/UFO reports in the area. However, whatever it is... it is interesting, I think the thing to do here is try to find out what is going on at this location before we try and tear apart a fellow ATS'ers efforts.

I have asked a few people what they tend to think it is, and those non-conspiracy minded believe it is a mine, or possibly a tailings project. Also therI personally believe it may be mining oriented but has too many anamolies to be your "regular" site. If it is in fact a tailings project it is highly likely it is illegal. If it is as I suspect, it will be virtually impossible to find out exactly what it is. But let's try!

[edit on 13-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by theutahbigfoothunter
My favorite thing here is that the poster is thinking out of the box. So many people claim to be open minded and then refute their status by debunking anything remotely unusual.

There is thinking outside the box... and then there's insulting everyone who makes a valid point which doesn't fit your story. It gives the impression that the OP doesn't have confidence in their own theory, especially as they can't even give reasons for it being 'alien'.

Debunking things is better than doing the opposite and trying to make everything 'alien' by ignoring common sense and good points.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
One strange area os the grid lines to the south. Each line is about 7m wide! They almost line up with long and lat lines and cover an area in excess of 30 sq km.

There are numerous strange shapes in the sand, but nothing that could not be created by man in one form or another.

I have spent over 2 hours reviewing this area now and there is nothing of striking significance that I have found.

U2U with anything more significant if there really is anything in this. I get the feeling I am being led up the garden path.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
In the greater scheme of things, not only is this out of the way,.... but WAY out of the way! Did you come across it? Or, and probably more important, did you already know something might be there? The reason I ask is it is way and the heck out there in a very barren area. Did you have some other info we don't? If you do and rather not comment on that I understand completely, It's not that I want to be nosy, I just wouldn't feel right if I didn't ask. I have been checking stuff around it and I am perplexed. Very cool though.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
What the hell is this? Whose emblem is that? The whole area has lots of odd activity/buildings. Hmm.
www.flashearth.com...

[edit on 13-4-2007 by VType]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Thatta boy. Good find! This in particular is an amazing symbol. Things are just getting better and better. Not to mention more interesting. I know the debunkers out there must be gettin' itchy right about now. But honestly without debunkers where would we all be?

www.flashearth.com...

wow though that is amazing!

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I was given this as a lead by a source i gather information from..
Apart from geographical location i wasnt given much more info, apart from it coincides with other information received.
I apologise if people think i kicked off...
I am only posting my findings and the title of the post is what i believe..
It is a reality as far as im concerned, wether im wrong is relevant which i am opened to debate... but out and out foolish debunking is a waste of my time.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join